Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the Global Information Network
I was recently given an intro CD to the CD learning program "Your Wish is Your Command: How To Manifest Your Desires". After listening with my wife to the 40-minutes introduction (Kevin Trudeau, GlobalInformationNetwork.com, I heard references to elite private societies embued with "secret" knowledge. I googled the term, found multiple references to "scam", found the web site itself, and dropped the subject. I returned the tape, expressed my concerns about wanting "secret" information to be transparent, and left the man the link to the weekend's accomplishment, now another ongoing project.

[ http://summonthemagic.blogspot.com/2011/...ction.html ]

Given the prior discussions here about the content of "Summon The Magic", what follwos qualifies as "interesting", at least....

I said that presumably I had the cognitive skills, as did others, to assess the information and to have the self-restraint and judgment necessary to keep the wallet in the pocket when the big hook arrived (beyond the "free" already in my hands)(he gave me the 14-CD set to listen to in the next two weeks), and I came home and googled the GlobalInformationNetwork.com home link, whose "who we are" page says the following:

The Global Information Network (GIN) is a Multi-Form Foundation organized in the country of St. Kitts and Nevis. It was conceived by a group of individuals from around the world who are the highest ranking members of several private societies, associations, clubs, and groups whose membership has been exclusive to the privileged elite class of the world. This group includes members of:
  • The Brotherhood
  • The Bilderberg Group
  • The Council on Foreign Relations
  • The Freemasons
  • Yale University's Skull and Bones
  • The Illuminati
  • The Trilateral Commission
  • And several other elite international societies
The individuals who conceived and helped organize the Global Information Network (The "GIN Council") are, and will always remain anonymous.

For the first time in human history, the highest ranking members of these "secret societies" have encouraged the formation of a new, private, member only group. A group that allows people who do not qualify to become members of the above listed societies to join together, and be exposed to the same secrets revealed and taught to members of those societies and clubs.

There is a New World Order forming that is designed to increase the gap between the wealthy and the average working man. GIN does not agree with this movement of total control over individuals. GIN believes that EVERY person has the right to know the secrets of creating the life they want and enjoying freedom, pursuing happiness, and achieving all their dreams and desires.

The Creed of the Global Information Network is:
  • Every person on earth has the right to know all the knowledge available on planet earth
  • Every person on earth has the right to pursue happiness
  • Every person on earth has the right to be free to pursue his own dreams, goals, and desires
  • Every person on earth has the right to know ALL the methods of curing and preventing disease and have dynamic vibrant health
  • Every person on earth has the right to know how to use their mind to create and manifest in their lives whatever they choose
  • Every person on earth has the right to privacy from all governments and corporate entities
  • Every person on earth has the right to be happy, secure, safe, and fulfilled as a human being
  • Every person on earth has the same importance as every other person
  • Every person on earth can have, be or do anything they desire
  • The privileged elite class has NO right to hide the truth from the masses and keep them as virtual slaves
  • Freedom of speech, freedom to express ideas, opinions, and what individuals believe to be statements of fact even if it is against worldwide consensus should never be impeded
The individuals who encouraged the formation of GIN (The "GIN Council") include:
  • Billionaires
  • Celebrities
  • Royalty
  • Former heads of governments (Prime Ministers/Presidents)
  • World Leaders
  • Scientists
  • Some of the most powerful, influential, educated and successful people on earth
For obvious reasons these individuals will always remain anonymous and do not have any "official" association with GIN.

GIN is an organization where the average person can gain access to the same secret information that up until now has been the exclusive privilege of the elite class and only to members of the above societies and groups.

By allowing average people access to this secret knowledge, it is the hope of GIN that:
  • Individual levels of personal responsibility will increase
  • More people will become empowered
  • Depression, powerlessness, poverty, hunger, and slavery will diminish and over time cease to exist
  • A worldwide global shift will occur where the masses will stop looking to government, or corporate entities to solve all problems
  • People will understand that they CAN change their situations and create any reality they desire
  • The world will go into an upward movement of prosperity, freedom, and peace for all to such a degree that mankind has never seen
The goal of the Global Information Network is to be the worldwide communication center that will spread previously secret and hidden knowledge; knowledge that had previously been used by the ruling classes to keep the world uninformed, full of fear, impoverished and enslaved.

In educating the world with this secret data, The Global Information Network hopes to empower people to have, be or do everything and anything they desire. Ultimately the outcome of these efforts will be the following: Happiness will increase, fear will fall away, people will become more prosperous than ever before, poverty, slavery, and despair will begin to vanish from the planet and violence and wars will cease to exist on planet earth.

There is much more at the web site, and on the free audio program.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Quote:The Global Information Network (GIN) is a Multi-Form Foundation organized in the country of St. Kitts and Nevis.

Tax haven...... :bored:
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
PLEASE FOLKS:

Kevin Trudeau is a convicted con-man!!!!!

For Release: January 15, 2009
Judge Orders Kevin Trudeau to Pay More Than $37 Million for False Claims About Weight-Loss Book

A federal judge has ordered infomercial marketer Kevin Trudeau to pay more than $37 million for violating a 2004 stipulated order by misrepresenting the content of his book, "The Weight Loss Cure They' Don't Want You to Know About."
In August 2008, Judge Robert W. Gettleman of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois had ordered Trudeau to pay more than $5 million and banned him, for three years, from producing or publishing infomercials for products in which he has an interest. The ruling confirmed an earlier contempt finding, the second such finding against Trudeau in the past four years.

MORE

[URL="http://www.salon.com/2005/07/29/trudeau_4/"]And more here:

[/URL]
Many a late-night channel surfer has been numbed to sleep by endless infomercials hawking ab machines, penis enlargers, psychic readings and baldness cures. But how about a 30-minute faux talk show featuring a slick "expert author" who promises natural cures for cancer, diabetes and chronic fatigue syndrome and who claims that the FDA, drug companies and food industry have withheld such cures from the public in order to keep making bigger and bigger profits?

Step right up folks, and tune in to the paranoid world of master huckster Kevin Trudeau, whose book "Natural Cures They' Don't Want You to Know About" climbed to the top spot on the New York Times bestseller list for advice titles last weekend. The Federal Trade Commission virtually banned Trudeau from the airwaves last year in an attempt to "shut down an infomercial empire that has misled American consumers for years." But by shifting his business model from selling supposed cure-all products to peddling books, which are protected by the First Amendment, Trudeau has been able to slip past federal regulators and continue to sell snake oil to the masses first through his infomercial and now via mainstream book retailers like Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.

Continue Reading

And there's so much more.....
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
Well, I listened to the first (and half the second) of the 20 CD's in the full package provided to me by the fellow who gave me the intro packet. There is nothing of any value that I wasn't already aware of, and lots of error or at least mis-statement or poor phrasing in his discussions about the role of music and repetition in learning, and it is just an informercial with a lot of whipped cream but very little in substance or clarity. I returned the package gracefully to its source. Gracefully in this context means that I didn't tell the fellow that I have a small well-read-and-annoted library on "secret societies"; he is aware but hasn't yet dabbled much yet that I am aware of in my collection of annotated sources on how to use your mind/body/spirit. No one affiliated with the Trudeau offerings thus far has identified the "it" at the end of the rainbow. [I don't think there is anything there; the value is not in what's at the end of the rainbow, but the rainbow itself. I saw a giant double arc rainbow the day I left for the two weeks at the Rebel Games in 2000.]
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  William Schaap [Covert Action Information Bulletin] Dies Peter Lemkin 1 11,662 04-03-2016, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Global Corruption Index David Guyatt 0 3,003 04-12-2014, 12:16 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Blair awarded Children In Need "global legacy award" - management and staff furious David Guyatt 6 4,961 26-11-2014, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  UN Adopts Global Arms Trade Treaty - April 3, 2013 Adele Edisen 1 3,003 03-04-2013, 08:20 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Global Adaptation Index. Measures a country's vulnerability and resilience. Ed Jewett 0 2,449 21-09-2011, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  The Global Plutocracy and Dissent Ed Jewett 0 2,851 18-08-2011, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett