Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill O'Reilly' JFK Book
Martin Dugard is helping Bill O'Reilly write his book on the JFK assassination. Perhaps you could email him with your theories on the JFK assassination and suggest the best books, authors, articles and research for him to read.
A million people will be buying O'Reilly's book and perhaps you can make it more "accurate" and valuable with your input.

The contact page for Martin Dugard at www.martindugard.com is:
http://www.martindugard.com/contact/
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Martin Dugard is helping Bill O'Reilly write his book on the JFK assassination. Perhaps you could email him with your theories on the JFK assassination and suggest the best books, authors, articles and research for him to read.
A million people will be buying O'Reilly's book and perhaps you can make it more "accurate" and valuable with your input.

I don't see where researching the murder of King Tut gives one much expertise on that of JFK.....Those who know can't get their books and articles read; those who don't know often have an easier time being 'heard'.....but what is heard is often either just uninformed or propaganda. Sad.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:Martin Dugard is helping Bill O'Reilly write his book on the JFK assassination. Perhaps you could email him with your theories on the JFK assassination and suggest the best books, authors, articles and research for him to read.

I don't see where researching the murder of King Tut gives one much expertise on that of JFK.....Those who know can't get their books and articles read; those who don't know often have an easier time being 'heard'.....but what is heard is often either just uninformed or propaganda. Sad.

O'Reilly was once very up on this case but now he's a lone nutter and no matter how many emails are sent to his co-author this will just be one more piece appropriate for the fireplace.

Dawn
When Bill-O the Clown was a local news reader in Hartford ( http://dennishouse.wordpress.com/2011/02...ord-years/ ), he welcomed George Michael Evica to his program at least once.

Check here: http://dennishouse.wordpress.com/2011/02...fsb-tapes/

George Michael actually praised Bill-O for the latter's open mind on the JFK subject. Although I did detect an uncharacteristic flash or two of personal animus toward Bill-O that seemed to be unconnected to the assassination topic.
O'Reilly works for Murdoch. Murdoch works for Morgoth and Sauron.

There will be no truth on the 50th Anniversary as the forces of darkness rally.

The torch on the Statue of Liberty has been re-wired to the beam of the Evil Eye.

This is what they call "freedom"...
Albert Doyle Wrote:O'Reilly works for Murdoch. Murdoch works for Morgoth and Sauron.

There will be no truth on the 50th Anniversary as the forces of darkness rally.

The torch on the Statue of Liberty has been re-wired to the beam of the Evil Eye.

This is what they call "freedom"...

My prediction is that there will be notes of 'LHO did us a favor by killing a liberal who would have stopped the Cold War before we won it' as a subtext--if not worse.
Having met mr oreilly in a book signing i asked him and he told me at that time he thought LHO was a lone assassin ..this contradicts his earlier saying that no way could anyone make 3 shots with that rifle....and his great work on inside edition ...he is conservative on most issues...I must say he is quite nice in person and i agree with him on many issues BUT not on the jfk assassination . I do expect a lone gunman book ...bad news ...
What's the frequency, William?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3627[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   ELITIST GASBAG deflated 5%.jpg (Size: 37.6 KB / Downloads: 10)
The Amazon page for O'Reilly's 'Killing Kennedy' has a regularly appearing unbroken series of positive one or two line reviews. There's a clear pattern there that probably evidences a Sunstein Op in support of the book. Those reviewers generally don't answer criticisms or comments about their reviews. Compare other review pages. This repeated pattern of short one or two line 5 stars reviews is not normal. It smells like an op:

http://www.amazon.com/Killing-Kennedy-Ca...o%27reilly
Albert Doyle Wrote:The Amazon page for O'Reilly's 'Killing Kennedy' has a regularly appearing unbroken series of positive one or two line reviews. There's a clear pattern there that probably evidences a Sunstein Op in support of the book. Those reviewers generally don't answer criticisms or comments about their reviews. Compare other review pages. This repeated pattern of short one or two line 5 stars reviews is not normal. It smells like an op:

http://www.amazon.com/Killing-Kennedy-Ca...o%27reilly

All of O'Reilly's books are like that. He either has friends and employees flooding Amazon with reviews, or a lot of mindless fans who just buy everything he puts out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 534 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Bart Kamp's 'Prayer Man More Than A Fuzzy Picture' Book Brian Doyle 1 550 27-09-2023, 03:30 PM
  Selverstone's Book Jim DiEugenio 3 1,142 13-04-2023, 05:10 PM
  new book by Albarelli Ed Jewett 7 9,701 11-12-2021, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village Richard Gilbride 1 2,719 22-11-2020, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  The CIA and the Book Depository Jim DiEugenio 0 2,520 21-04-2020, 02:00 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 5,329 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Bill Kelly on Angleton, Jefferson Morley, and Thomas Powers Anthony Thorne 5 13,703 11-06-2019, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 9,613 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Nat'l Security Archive Brief Book Richard Coleman 0 2,151 20-03-2019, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman