Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another in the endless mass shootings in USA - this time Denver
Keith Millea Wrote:
Quote:Grants and Contracts:
Reward Processing in Schizophrenia: the Effects of Aripiprazole and Risperidone, 2008-present
Dr.Lynne Fenton anti-psychotic drug pusher.I sure would like to see what drugs were in the dudes system.......

Don't hold your breath Keith!

------------------------------------------

From another study on the exact same topic...all of Fenton's have apparently been taken off the internet!:

Background- This is a study of the way people with schizophrenia may feel when they get rewards. Certain parts of the brain play a part in people feeling happy when they win some sort of reward or have a good thing happen to them. Some people with schizophrenia may have trouble feeling pleasure because part of their brains, the frontal cortex, may not work properly. We are doing this study to understand how the frontal cortex works in people with and without schizophrenia when they are trying to win a reward. We will use a special kind of brain scan called Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) to show the brain working in action. fMRI scanning uses a big magnet to take special pictures of the brain.

A new medicine called aripiprazole has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration for treating symptoms of schizophrenia. This medicine has a new mechanism of action that helps neural functioning in the part of the brain that is involved with planning and goal setting. We think this new medication may help with brain processing of rewards. We are therefore studying the brain with fMRI scans before and during treatment with this aripiprazole.

Objective- The objective of this study is to determine whether subjects with negative symptoms of schizophrenia have abnormal functioning of brain circuits relevant to reward processing, and to determine whether any such abnormalities are normalized by treatment with aripiprazole.

Research Plan-Aim 1. Define impairments in the neural correlates of reward processing in primary deficit syndrome schizophrenics compared to normal controls.

Ten stable outpatients with primary deficit syndrome schizophrenia will be compared to ten normal controls in a BOLD contrast fMRI experiment constructed to assess in a parametric design the recruitment of reward circuitry in response to increasing monetary reward. We predict that frontal cortical areas important in reward processing such as the OFC and ACC will have reduced activation in the schizophrenic subjects.

Aim 2. Assess the ability of aripiprazole to normalize reward circuit functioning in deficit syndrome schizophrenia, and correlate fMRI changes with clinical changes in negative symptoms.

The ten schizophrenic subjects in Aim 1 will be switched from standard antipsychotic treatment to twelve weeks of open label aripiprazole and retested with the fMRI monetary reward task. We predict that twelve weeks of aripiprazole treatment will normalize the activation of OFC and ACC in response to monetary reward stimuli. We further predict that the degree of normalization in fMRI activation will correlate with negative symptom improvement on aripiprazole.

Methods- Up to 25 volunteers with schizophrenia and 25 volunteers without a psychiatric disorder will participate in this study at the Atlanta VA Medical Center. Subjects will first be interviewed about their medical and psychiatric history, and any current symptoms they are having. They will receive an fMRI scan during which they will play a computer game that rewards correct responses with money. This fMRI session will allow for the assessment of which parts of the brain are functioning during rewarding conditions. The results will be compared for subjects with and without schizophrenia.

The subjects with schizophrenia will have their antipsychotic medication tapered and switched to aripiprazole during a twelve week treatment phase. They will be seen at the end of Week 1, Week 2, Week 4, Week 6, Week 8, Week 10, and Week 12. At the last visit the fMRI scan will be repeated during the same reward task.

Clinical Relevance- The inability to experience pleasure and the inability to pursue goals is an important symptom of schizophrenia. These symptoms probably play a huge role in preventing many people with schizophrenia from leading full and fulfilling lives. A central defect in reward processing pathways in the brain may account for these symptoms. If aripiprazole can be demonstrated to improve functioning in these brain pathways, this would greatly advance our understanding of schizophrenia and could bring greater functioning to patients with schizophrenia.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2012/0...es-holmes/

DR. FENTON, WHAT PSYCHIATRIC DRUGS DID YOU GIVE JAMES HOLMES?

By Jon Rappoport
July 27, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbgv8PkO9eo

John Jacobson who boasted any competent neuromechanic could alter memory from AB to BA burned Holmes who called Jacobson his mentor:

Yet Jacobson's memory after six years of the honors student who won a grant is that he was dumb as a rock and Jacobson now wraps him with LA Times, Daily News, USA Today and all the other Mockingbird Press papers

[URL="http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-movie-shooting-james-holmes-20120722%2c0%2c2746583.story"]http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-movie-shooting-james-holmes-20120722%2c0%2c2746583.story

[/URL]
The clarity of John Jacob Jingleheimer in re homie James is available now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd-6KIPSOIU

Remember, this nutcase with a notebook did this whole thing all by hisself

Pay no attention to all these peeps doing tests on memory manipulation, dopamine levels, perceived luminescence, and memory manipulation

This lone nut with a notebook was such a bad student and so shy with girls he probably cooked this whole thing up to compensate

Now, remember to watch Katie Holmes' Dating Game tonight on OMG TV
FWIW, I do find it strange that Holmes' parents have retained council to speak for them. Through their beautiful attorney, they ask for understanding for themselves and their neighbors. They are getting lots of support from the members of their church. Okay, that's special. The only thing I can recall hearing from Holmes' mother in reference to her son James is that when she said, "You have the right person," she was referring to herself.

In the meantime, their son is represented by a public defender.

What does this say? Don't know. But sounds like The Jacobson Treatment to me.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:FWIW, I do find it strange that Holmes' parents have retained council to speak for them. Through their beautiful attorney, they ask for understanding for themselves and their neighbors. They are getting lots of support from the members of their church. Okay, that's special. The only thing I can recall hearing from Holmes' mother in reference to her son James is that when she said, "You have the right person," she was referring to herself.

In the meantime, their son is represented by a public defender.

What does this say? Don't know. But sounds like The Jacobson Treatment to me.

Yes, I noted this too. Usually, despite the nature of the allegations a loving family would provide a lawyer for their son. The father, who is in the Denver area now, is certainly flying under the radar!.....son or sacrificial lamb?
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Phil Dragoo Wrote:http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2012/0...es-holmes/

DR. FENTON, WHAT PSYCHIATRIC DRUGS DID YOU GIVE JAMES HOLMES?

By Jon Rappoport
July 27, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbgv8PkO9eo

John Jacobson who boasted any competent neuromechanic could alter memory from AB to BA burned Holmes who called Jacobson his mentor:

Yet Jacobson's memory after six years of the honors student who won a grant is that he was dumb as a rock and Jacobson now wraps him with LA Times, Daily News, USA Today and all the other Mockingbird Press papers

[URL="http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-movie-shooting-james-holmes-20120722%2c0%2c2746583.story"]http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-movie-shooting-james-holmes-20120722%2c0%2c2746583.story

[/URL]
The clarity of John Jacob Jingleheimer in re homie James is available now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd-6KIPSOIU

It is now to the point, as Phil points out here in one of his links, where a fair trial is all but ruled out [I think that's the plan anyway]. More and more Holmes seems to be in Oswald's shoes and I wonder aloud if he'll suddenly meet someone who wants to spare his family from the pain of a trial - or similar.....

Funny how the LA Times runs a large article on the ONLY person to say that Holmes was not a brilliant student.....and mentions all the others that say he was not at all. Are they creating a legend now after the fact - looks that way.

As Lauren points out even his family isn't stepping up to the plate to help him with a lawyer [and they are upper-middle class professionals who said they love him and will support him].

Whether guilty, not guilty or only partly complicit, Holmes is totally being ****ed over for the 'good of the Heimat'! Now who would want to do that?!?!?
Quote:Whether guilty, not guilty or only partly complicit, Holmes is totally being ****ed over for the 'good of the Heimat'! Now who would want to do that?!?!?

Peter, for me, the dog that isn't barking is the silence of the parents. Why aren't they giving voice to discrepancies to the meta-narrative? Is it significant that they are allowed to stay below the radar by the media? Possibly he is psycho and they are completely alienated. Gotta wonder.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Quote:Whether guilty, not guilty or only partly complicit, Holmes is totally being ****ed over for the 'good of the Heimat'! Now who would want to do that?!?!?

Peter, for me, the dog that isn't barking is the silence of the parents. Why aren't they giving voice to discrepancies to the meta-narrative? Is it significant that they are allowed to stay below the radar by the media? Possibly he is psycho and they are completely alienated. Gotta wonder.

IF [BIG IF!] the parents truly love and support their son, then they have followed every bit of info and like we have have noted the discrepancies - if not the evidence he was set-up in some way[s] and would do something about it [a lawyer might be nice, for starters]. I can see why they might not want to be very public about their thoughts yet, but not supplying a GREAT defense attorney [though they got one for themselves!] for their son who faces possible death and surely life in prison [or murder in prison], would be the minimum one might expect. Even if [and I have no evidence] they thought he was brilliant, but weird in some way, they couldn't expect him to do what he is accused of. The dog's not barking as the dog has been removed by some outside entity, I think.
http://www.sandiegoreader.com/weblogs/ne...scientist/

Holmes's Father Is Anti-Fraud Scientist

Don Bauder, July 20, 2012

According to reporting by San Diego Reader editor Matt Potter, the father of the suspected Colorado mass murderer is almost certainly an anti-fraud scientist at a San Diego company. He is Robert M. Holmes, senior lead scientist at the San Diego office of Minneapolis-based FICO, New York Stock Exchange-listed company that was formerly named Fair Isaac.

He is listed as living at the same Rancho Penasquitos address on Sparren Ave. as his wife Arlene, who earlier talked with reporters about her son. Robert M. Holmes's picture appears to be the same person who was shown on TV entering a car to begin a trip to Denver. FICO spokesperson Kate Sellers Blatt would not confirm that Holmes worked for the firm, saying in an email, "Out of respect for the privacy of our employees, as a matter of policy FICO does not disclose information about individuals."

The senior Holmes has a PhD in statistics from Cal-Berkeley, a Master's in biostatistics from UCLA, and a bachelor's in mathematics from Stanford. Over the last ten years, he has developed predictive models for financial services, and credit and fraud risk models. He is one of several scientists who patented a predictive model system used to detect telecommunications fraud

~~~

http://govtslaves.info/batman-connection...r-scandal/

Batman Connections,Robert Holmes And The LIBOR Scandal

According to his LinkedIn profile, James Holmes's father, Dr. Robert Holmes, who received a PhD in Statistics in 1981 from the University of California at Berkeley, worked for San Diego-based HNC Software, Inc. from 2000 to 2002. HNC, known as a "neural network" company, and DARPA, beginning in 1998, have worked on developing "cortronic neural networks," which would allow machines to interpret aural and visual stimuli to think like humans.

The cortronic concept was developed by HNC Software's chief scientist and co-founder, Robert Hecht-Nielsen. HNC merged with the Minneapolis-based Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO), a computer analysis and decision-making company. Robert Holmes continues to work at FICO.

Robert Holmes brief bio at linked in states the following: "My educational background is in Mathematics and Statistics. My experience over the last 10 years at HNC and FICO has been in developing predictive models for financial services; credit & fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models."

Management Experience: I am currently managing a team building Falcon Fraud Manager Credit card fraud models. I have also managed teams in the Telco and Identity Theft fraud areas."

~~~

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

Joining John B. Wells, private investigator specializing in electronic counter-measures, Roger Tolces, will discuss how surveillance and harassment has shifted from hardware to bio-coded directed energy, and the various technologies being used to manipulate individuals.

The guest mentioned the million-square-foot data center in Utah where NSA will store and analyze all the info from cameras and taps.

Neuroscience, terror, surveillance, control.

What's on the telly
His father is in Denver, if not Aurora. One would think he'd want to visit his son...in prison [I believe that would be allowed with attorney and police there] or at least in the Court. To my knowledge Holmes Sr. was not in court last time. Next appearance [no cameras! - information control being tightened!] will be tomorrow:

Next Court Date James Holmes 07/30/2012 9:30 AM MST
MURDER IN THE 1ST DEGREE FELONY - CLASS 1
$0.00 Bond
Arapahoe County District Court
7325 S. Potomac St
Centennial, CO 80112
303-649-6355
"Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system. Robert Holmes, whose "blueblood" family links go back to the Mayflower, is known throughout the global banking community as being the creator of one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed and is credited with developing predictive models for financial services; credit and fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.

Educated at the University of California, Berkeley and Stanford University, Robert Holmes is currently the senior lead scientist with the American credit score company FICO, which was formally known as Fair, Isaac and Company, and which every American citizen is beholden to should they need to borrow money."

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3907[/ATTACH]

Mind you I am not saying that there is any sort of conspiracy involved here, however it has to make you stop and wonder, "what are the chances that two of America's most volatile issues -- gun control and the ongoing banking and mortgage crisis and scandal -- could be countenanced by a single family?"

Attached Files
.jpg   Lox.jpg (Size: 101.78 KB / Downloads: 3)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Charleston Mass Murders Lauren Johnson 6 6,935 27-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  There Goes My Time-Share Investment in Aruba Ed Jewett 0 2,226 28-11-2011, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Journal Peer Review: A Worthless Waste of Time and Money Ed Jewett 0 3,234 11-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Detroit in Ruins. America crumbling, one city at a time. Peter Lemkin 5 7,104 04-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Mass hysteria Ed Jewett 3 4,335 21-09-2009, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore