Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another in the endless mass shootings in USA - this time Denver
Quote:"Prior to the mid-21st century, there will be a virtual explosion of knowledge in the field of neuroscience. We will have achieved a clear understanding of how the human brain works, how it really controls the various functions of the body, and how it can be manipulated (both positively and negatively). One can envision the development of electromagnetic energy sources, the output of which can be pulsed, shaped, and focused, that can couple with the human body in a fashion that will allow one to prevent voluntary muscular movements, control emotions (and thus actions), produce sleep, transmit suggestions, interfere with both short-term and long-term memory, produce an experience set, and delete an experience set. This will open the door for the development of some novel capabilities that can be used in armed conflict, in terrorist/hostage situations, and in training…"

Hippocratic Oath (Modern version)

I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:

I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.

I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures which are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.

I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.

I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.

I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.

I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.

I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.

I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.

If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
How quaint Peter, in this day of corporate militarised medicine. :hightemp:
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
As the film chosen for the shooting is by all accounts related to aspects of the Occupy Movement, I wonder aloud if therein lies the/a reason it was chosen [more than any 'Joker'/'Batman' connection, per se]. Below, one review of the film: [I've not seen the film and it is not my cup of tea...but may have to look to judge for myself. Below and in other reviews there are mixed messages if it is pro or anti-Occupy [most say anti]]
------------------
The most recent installment to Christopher Nolan's, Batman saga, is both riveting and starkly symbolic of 2011′s Occupy Wall Street protests.

How could any true patriot forget the grotesque images of American police officers, as they went about pepper spraying students involved in the Occupy Wall Street protests last year. How should students with the Constitutional right to peaceably assemble, feel about such punishment from their local, state and federal governments today? How would the Batman feel about this type of police action? And in particular, how should Americans arrested and beaten by police feel, when they are guilty of nothing more than non-violent protest towards a top heavy economy, riddled with Wall Street impunity?

Batman Film Inspired By Modern Day American Patriotism

Often times when history is written, art can take it's place alongside it's context through footnotes and referential symbolism. In the case of 2012′s newest Hollywood blockbuster, "The Dark Knight Rises," it appears the film's writers were looking to ingrain exactly this type of historical reference into the film's overall story-line.

Several scenes of the film appear as though they relate in stark contrast to the struggles of Occupy Wall Street protesters last year. *Soft Spoiler Alert (won't hurt movie experience). In the film there is a scene when "things" are stolen from Wall Street bankers. At that time the hero, chases these thieves, but to the hero's chagrin, the police aid the hero's nemesis by attacking the hero, instead of the thieves…. Sound familiar?

Fox News last fall, broadcast to tens of millions of American households, news reports from millionaire media pundits like Bill O'reilly and Sean Hannity, falsely categorizing Occupy Wall Street protesters with kindergarten like insults, "dirty" or "un-American." Yet, rarely did the self proclaimed "fair and unbiased" network acknowledge the plight of the Occupy movement itself, a movement which carried with it over 1 million protesters across America and over 3 million active participants worldwide….

IT IS TIME TO FIX CORPORATE GREED… AND TO START BY REGULATING PRIVATE EQUITY FIRMS LIKE GOLDMAN SACHS AND FANNIE MAE, WHICH CURRENTLY ARE BENEFITING THROUGH CORRUPTION, LINING THE POCKETS OF AMERICA"S POLITICIANS AND FUELING BI-PARTISAN DIVIDE WHILE REAPING BAILOUT BENEFITS!!!!!!!!

Could the Occupy Wall Street message be anymore clear? Yet, Fox News claims this cause is simply a bunch of "kids trying to cause trouble, with no clear goals in mind." This kind of false categorization and manipulation of American television is propaganda of the most evil and sinister nature, clearly aimed at protecting billionaire constituents, who obviously fear this exact type of grass roots movement in America.

As a consequence of these types of misrepresentations in the mainstream media, police officers than felt empowered last year to pepper spray students taking a stand against economic injustice….

The Dark Knight Rises touches on the role of police officers several times during the film and deeply asks the question… "Should police blindly follow their orders?"

The Hollywood blockbuster further takes this debate to the forefront by categorizing additional situations where police are often making mistakes by blindly following orders. The Batman film in NO WAY encourages insubordination amongst police officers however, it clearly aims at sending the message to police that it is their principle responsibility as Americans, to think of the overall consequences of their actions in the line of duty.

Furthermore the film goes on to symbolically depict the struggle of American's who often times feel as though they have but only the most minuscule of opportunity, to ever truly "escape" modern day poverty. The film deals with several characters who are wealthy, corporate and aristocratic while also on the flip side illustrating the mentality of more "street savvy," character influences.

In the film, it is unclear whether Batman's nemesis was meant to actually embody the cause of the protesters himself, or whether his movement was in contrast to the chaos of Wall Street benevolence, however the symbolism relating to the American economy today is indisputable.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Magda Hassan Wrote:How quaint Peter, in this day of corporate militarised medicine. :hightemp:

Sorry....I guess I'm old-fashioned and conservative on a few issues.:joystick:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:How quaint Peter, in this day of corporate militarised medicine. :hightemp:

Yeah, I know you're an old fashioned sort of guy, truth, peace, brotherhood sort of thing. The best kind.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:

Yeah, I know you're an old fashioned sort of guy, truth, peace, brotherhood sort of thing. The best kind.

Those old values all seem to have gone out of vogue with all too many normal folk and most of the corporations and government apparat in my homeland....sadly!
Quote: While a neck injury could easily be pulsed - especially if cutting an artery

That would be the carotid artery which supplies flow to the brain. Sever one artery and you will not be conscious but for a few seconds. And by a few seconds, I mean with no activity.

If someone were shot in the leg and filled up a shoe with blood, then that could have caused the pulsed blood splash.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Quote: While a neck injury could easily be pulsed - especially if cutting an artery

That would be the carotic artery which supplies flow to the brain. Sever one artery and you will not be conscious but for a few seconds. And by a few seconds, I mean with no activity.

If someone were shot in the leg and filled up a shoe with blood, then that could have caused the pulsed blood splash.

As far as I know there has been NO official explanation of many of the crime scene's stranger features - the blood 'path'; the gas mask at the far end of the building; the apparently drugged-out Holmes inside his car meekly; the reports of other persons involved; the height disparity; the phone call; how the door alarm didn't go off and how whoever it was got back in; security cameras; the spine board below the car and much more.....it parallels Dallas and many other false-flag ops - they simply immediately create a legend for the patsy and a scenario for the event and ignore all that is 'inconvenient' or questioned. There should be press-conferences clearing these things up - even if in fairness a few [only a few] can't be discussed so as not to prejudice the legal case. Some are just plain facts and officials and others are leaking ones [false or true?!] that they want. To me, this all add weight to the false nature of the official scenario [even as it changes over time].
5GWTF: The Post-Everything Future of War

Posted Jul 22, 20125 comments
[Image: obama-lone-wolf-blitzer.jpg]On the auspicious date of August 17th, 2011, Barack Obama was looking ahead. Faced with the recent actions of Anders Brievik and contemplating the immanent 10th anniversary of the 9-11 attacks, he stated: "The biggest concern we have right now is not the launching of a major terror operation, although that risk is always there. The risk we are especially worried about right now is the lone wolf terrorist.Somebody with a single weapon being able to carry out wide scale massacres of the sort we saw in Norway." The fact he was in a television studio speaking those lines to a man named Wolf Blitzer is just one of those coincidences that permeate our associative universe.
[Image: NYPD-counterterrorism.jpg]"Fifth Generation Warfare" is not catchy. Consumers need something relatable, something visual and visceral. That's why "5GW" has devolved from the critical theory of the warrior class into the crude shock and awe of "Lone Wolf" domestic terrorism. The dumbing down process is irreversible and immune to reason, so this isn't written as a defense of the concept so much as a post-mortem for the field.
There have been a number of noble but aborted attempts in recent years to establish a center of gravity for this subject, the slickest and most recent being the 5GW Educational Institute, who have been pretty quiet since their initial PR campaign in 2010. They are patterned after the earnest template of the Project for a New American Century, an academic noise machine raising awareness about future threats to national security. Witness "Fifth Generation Warfare: A Growing Concept" by consultant Stephen "Awkward Titles" Bucci. It's mostly the kind of boilerplate copy that any IO intern could hand you before breakfast, but here's where things get downright quotable:
"...the United States is at a moment of transitioning from traditional and separated disciplines in the national security space to the world of highly integrated, multifaceted and sophisticated 5GW. Our enemies have figured this out already. They are agile, innovative and will try whatever works. We tend to still have an industrial-age methodology. We preach agility, net-centric operations and a legion of other buzz words, but then return to our comfortable traditional corners."
[Image: merah-one.jpg]I think that "our enemies" are being given far too much credit, as usual. Besides, in the generational warfare model, "agile and innovative" is a 4GW fundamental already. Operationally, it's a euphemism for banal atrocities like "hiding behind Islamic clerics and charities to facilitate IED training networks" or "using drug money to finance the murder of political opponents and honest law enforcement" or "funding arms purchases by forcing women into prostitution." That's just run of mill, Carlos the Jackal, everyday terrorism, dumbass simple and lower caset. Sure, they have special ops training thanks to SOA legacy programs and they build their own parallel IT networks for secure communication, but so did the IRA. Ideally, words and concepts communicate a precise, repeatable meaning. 5GW is more subtle and sophisticated than 4GW, a perpetually embedded insider threat, and Zetas using GPS phone apps to kill a target in Texas doesn't qualify. That's organized crime and it's older than English.
In the real world of informed adults, nobody is touching the United States of America in terms of force projection. However, Full Spectrum Dominance is the most capital intensive activity on Earth and requires continuously escalated funding. So with "Cyberwar" getting a bored response from the body politic, we've got some product testing underway in 2012 and the "Lone Wolf" angle is a promising pitch.
Which is not to say the concept is something new: it predates Lee Harvey Oswald and James Earl Ray, tracing back to a mostly forgotten man named Andrew Kehoe. He was a Michigan native and local school board treasurer, a perfectly unremarkable man who killed 44 people on the morning of May 18th, 1927.
[Image: andrew-kehoe.jpg]There is seldom much value in the details of crimes like these, but what Andrew Kehoe did deserves scrutiny just the same. Like many spree killing incidents, it began with a domestic homicide when Kehoe woke up, killed his wife, and set fire to every building on his failing farm. This was not a psychotic break, but the beginning of a meticulous plan that hinged upon predicting the response of authorities and maximizing damage and fear. When the fire department and police responded to the housefires, Kehoe was detonating over six hundred pounds of explosives somewhere else. He had spent months slowly wiring inside the walls of nearly every room in the Bath Township elementary school, which was just starting their first classes of the day.
Fortunately, Kehoe was not an meticulous enough and the majority of the charges never went off. Despite that, the explosion killed dozens of children and teachers. In the aftermath, Kehoe drove his truck back to the scene and detonated the entire vehicle, which he had built into a massive shrapnel bomb. The next day, investigators pulling unused explosives and dead animals from the wreckage of Kehoe's farm found a stenciled message on the perimeter fence: "CRIMINALS ARE MADE, NOT BORN." All this ten years prior to television sets becoming commercially available in the United States.
After the fires of Andrew Kehoe were finally out, the town of Bath demanded a grand jury inquisition to determine who was at fault. They concluded that "Kehoe conducted himself sanely and so concealed his operations that there was no cause to suspect any of his actions."
[Image: leon-czolgosz.jpg]The man in the cage is Leon Czolgosz, who assassinated president William McKinley in 1901. He was a self-proclaimed Anarchist, as they often are. It was already the third time that America's elected leader had been killed with a firearm, and Czolgosz himself was merely a copycat, imitating the world famous crime of Gaetano Bresci. In 1898, New Jersey activist Bresci vowed to kill the king of Italy in retaliation for the Bava-Beccaris Massacre, an Italian strike turned shooting gallery which killed over 100 civlians, mostly activists and union organizers.
Two years later, he looked directly into the mighty moustache of Umberto I and shot him 5 times in the chest, standing in the middle of a beautiful summer day in the Italian city of Monza. One year later, William McKinley was murdered in the Temple of Music by man he never knew. Leon Czolgosz was just another face in the crowd.
Nobody saw him coming. As usual.
[Image: lone-wolf-norway.jpg]As ad copy for enhanced security goes, the "Lone Wolf" argument is compelling and concise. "There's no way you can prevent it. There's absolutely no way. It was random. It happened. There was nothing that could have prevented that unless someone saw him loading his car with guns." That's Peter Ahearn, retired FBI agent (and more), diagnosing the recent incident in Aurora.
Of course, "there's absolutely no way" is not an answer consumers want to hear. That void will be filled, in strange but predictable ways. Civil society is a very thin veneer, and although Bruce Schneier is factually right about the "Security Theater" of DHS checkpoint theory, those systems aren't exactly there because they work or something. It's what the consumers wanted. Impulse purchases can usually be returned, but impulse legislation is far harder to deal with.
[Image: TSA-STYLE.jpg]"Lone Wolf" is something pundits can really tear into. It's already been through the online content cycle long enough to get critiqued by Stratfor: "Cutting Through the Lone Wolf Hype" takes two approaches, dismissing the perpetrators as "stray mutts" and insisting that truly dangerous individual operators are quite rare, in terms of the larger domesticated population. Both points are mostly true.
Throughout the strange history of single perpetrator mass killings, one pattern that emerges is how often their simple mistakes can save lives at every turn. Nearly a century after the incident at Bath School, potential Lone Wolf types have a new asset: a media driven learning environment. Monsters or not, these murderers are celebrities now and their actions are analyzed in careful infographic detail.
As Peter Drucker teaches: "What gets measured gets done."
[Image: lone-wolf-2012.jpg]If an angry young man with an AR-15 and a tactical vest qualifies as a "Super-Empowered Individual," then the phrase means nothing at all. Mass shootings are horrifying precisely because they are so easy, basically only requiring a functional credit card and an empty soul. The perpetrators themselves are bland emotional cripples, yet their poodle complaints are elevated to the status of breaking news.
The Terrorism Research Initiative did a recent essay on "Preventing Lone Wolf Terrorism" and part of their conclusion is worth quoting here:
"...exactly because lone wolves although operating alone draw inspiration from other extremists or ideologues, disseminating counter narratives ought to be an important element of an effective CT strategy. A crucial ingredient of counter narratives is the de-legitimisation of perpetrators and their acts and the falsification of their ideologies...it is important to refrain from handing them the public theatre they strive for. "
[Image: the-anders.jpg]Park Dietz: "We've had twenty years of mass murders throughout which I have repeatedly told CNN and our other media: If you don't want to propagate more mass murders, don't start the story with sirens blaring. Don't have photographs of the killer. Don't make this 24/7 coverage. Do everything you can to not make the body count the lead story, not to make the killer some kind of anti-hero. Do localize the story to the affected community and make it as boring as possible in every other market. Because every time we have intense saturation coverage of a mass murder, we expect to see one or two more within a week."
[Image: ooda-looper.jpg]What makes 5GW interesting isn't the democratization of violence and spectacle, because again, that's just basic terrorism. There's not much to analyze in terms of a gas-powered automatic weapon in a crowded room full of unarmed people. 5GW is not about the ability of individual actors to kill civilians or even hit hardened targets, it's about the ability of individual actors to challenge institutions and nations.
The growing asymmetry of power that converging technologies provide is what distinguishes the open horizons of 5GW from the closed abbatoir loops of 4GW. When Liang & Xiangsui wrote about "Unrestricted Warfare," they didn't have a bunch of Woo Bum-Kon impersonators in mind, they were outlining a method of leveraging systems and processes against themselves, a means of enacting sabotage invisibly and continuously.
[Image: erik-prince.jpg]What about the real deal SEIs? They're mostly the subject of internet conspiracy theories, appropriately enough. George Soros, John Rockefeller, Jr. and the Brothers Koch are all boogeymen to someone, but the bigger picture is a global ecosystem of billionaire operatives pursuing both overlapping and contradictory goals. There are thousands and thousands of them. Most of them are completely gone on some terminal ego trip and barely in touch with the world they want to remake in their image.
Focusing on individual perpetrators can only become overwhelming, so take some advice from Barbara Bush and don't trouble your beautiful mind about The 1%. Instead, take the John Nash approach -- the real John Nash, pathologically obsessed with game theory and iterations of the Prisoner's Dilemma. This "Lone Wolf" stuff might be watered down, but it's still bitter and strong. There are no deliverable solutions and no technological fixes.
That bleak conclusion is exactly where 5GW should logically begin.
Spread the Research:
  • [Image: delicious.gif]
  • [Image: reddit.gif]
  • [Image: stumbleit.gif]
Looking for more information? Try these related articles. Filed in: 5GW Project
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Aurora Shootings Who Is the Real Joker, and Where?

[/url][url=http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/07/28/aurora-shootings-who-is-the-real-joker-and-where/#]37

[Image: 149128982.jpg.CROP_.rectangle3-large-e1343494278914.jpg]

The University and Investigators are Scrambling for Cover on Who Withheld Key Warning Information and Who Leaked What We Know

…by Jim W. Dean, VT Editor …featuring Scott Creighton

[Image: dark-knight-shootings-joker1.jpg]
The Joke is on Whom?
The plot thickens on the Aurora shootings as all of us here expected that it would. There were just too many screaming loose ends. Dan the military officer and mom the socialite are just two.

We knew that with the tremendous data mining capabilities we now have to spot terror attacks in planning, that this guy should have popped up on the radar.

As the ultimate loner, video gamer, a great student but one who can't get a job'…he had pick me, pick me' written all over him as an MK Ultra prospect.
We have seen this so many times before.
And gosh, who might have known that Colorado Theaters had a ban on concealed weapons carry, making them the choice location for a mass shooting? Did Holmes know…or did he get pointed that way by his Internet handler?
So it is game on now. Can the lid be kept on this thing if someone had him on a string. It's all circumstantial at first, and you can bet your booties that any hard links are erased ASAP.
But patterns are patterns. Our Intel services have invested a fortune in taxpayer money to make a science of them, but have they opened a Pandora's box?
Can national security data mining be gamed to hide any investigation of renegades on the inside running their own private terror operations, buried in our own of government operations under layers of security clearances and technology?
We lived the damage that the PNAC rouges did to us on the bogus War on Terror that was really a War of' Terror.
The foxes are ready to run down the rabbits, and the hares are experienced at throwing them off the trail. But what caught our attention today is a one man operation like Scott Creighton is able to follow this and do the work he has with the article below.
My editorial decision in posting this now was due to its dovetailing so nicely into two of the recent major posts that Gordon Duff has done. The first was on mass shootings and pattern recognition. The second was a chilling slam dunk expose on mass mind control.
[Image: derren300-150x150.jpg]
Watch Derren Brown manipulate an innocent person into confessing to a murder
The latter was so shocking that I jumped in to post a read at your own risk' warning at the top.
It has some important videos, the main one an in depth British programs where they demonstrated who they could get a totally innocent person to plead guilty to murder.
You literally get to to watch the entire process via a huge video surveillance system. If you have not watched it you should. Everybody on the planet needs to watch this.
It as the Jim Dean 100% guarantee of worth every minute of your time. And no, you won't find any of this on mass media.
And please send these links out to your personal lists, especially to all of those you know are asleep on most of this stuff.
If these videos in the above links don't wake them up…nothing will.

… by Scott Creighton

UPDATE 2: Now they say they didn't look in the package of "stick figure drawing" confessions and that news reports about them contain significantly untrue details. They claim they didn't examine the contents of the box. What? No stick figure drawing confession? What a shame.
UPDATE: Now the defense attorneys are saying James was a patient of Lynne Fenton, the medical school's student mental health director and that the book is protected under doctor-patient confidentiality laws. See update after article for quote and link.
"([B]U.S. Postal Service spokesman David Rupert) said no one has contacted the Postal Service for assistance in the investigation[/B]."
[Image: Aurora-Rage-320x237.jpg]
Aurora Rage Do We Know Yet Who Should Get It?
Only in America, folks.
Fox News is standing by their original timeline (read my first article on the story when it broke) which stated that the package that was "discovered" at the university mail-room containing a notebook with what amounts to "stick figure" drawing confession from James Holmes, was there since July 12th.
You will remember that quickly after the story came out, the people shaping the narrative of this investigation made some radical adjustments to the story for obvious reasons (lawsuits and lots of them).
Fox is insisting that their "unnamed source" is more reliable than a university spokesman who would certainly be motivated by protecting the institution from potential liability claims, so they are standing firm on their story. And as it just so happens, the feds don't seem very interested in tracking this package through the postal service like they did all those others. In my experience, if you don't look for something, it's because you don't want to find it.
I wonder why that is.
"We respect the University's position but are confident that our law enforcement source, who we will not name because of a prior agreement, was in a position to know the timing of the package's whereabouts. We believe those details will be part of the evidence, which will be presented at an eventual trial," said Fox Executive Editor John Moody." Denver Post
Meanwhile, the judge is put a gag order on the entire case so no one else can leak potentially harmful "news' (harmful to whom exactly?) otherwise known as "evidence"
"Neither officials with the university nor law enforcement would discuss the contents of the package, citing a judge's order banning investigators and lawyers involved in the case from discussing it." Denver Post
[Image: la-na-nn-aurora-shooting-james-holmes-co...120723.jpg]
Does he look like a killer or a wind up doll?
Isn't it interesting that they can come out with a damning report which purportedly claims that James Holmes practically confessed to the Aurora Massacre with stick figure drawings, but then use the judge's gag order to keep from having to show proof of that claim to the press and the people whom they are trying to persuade?
Remember, in the original Fox "News" story it wasn't James Holmes that alerted the feds to the whereabouts of the notebook, it was a professor at the school who had a package that he mistakenly thought was from Holmes. It turns out, there was another package that was.
It was NBC "News" that fixed that remarkably unbelievable aspect of the story, fingering Holmes as the one who told the cops about it by citing still more "unnamed sources".
But that flies in the face of reports that James Holmes doesn't know why he is in jail and the fact that other officials refuse to confirm Holmes as the source of the location of the book to publications like the Associated Press. Seems like someone doesn't want to go on record with that claim.
"He claims he doesn't know why he's in jail," a jail staffer told the newspaper. "He asked, why am I here?"' News.com
If he doesn't know why he is there, how do you think he was able to tell the feds the location of his "stick figure confession" manifesto?
But notice something written in the last sentence of this Associated Press story:
"NBC News, citing unnamed sources, reported that Holmes told investigators to look for the package and that it described killing people.
The FBI and other law enforcement agencies refused to confirm the reports to The Associated Press.
U.S. Postal Service spokesman David Rupert said the agency's inspectors have no direct knowledge of the package reportedly containing the notebook. He said no one has contacted the Postal Service for assistance in the investigation." AP
[Image: blood-trail-e1343612534905-640x314.jpg]
Femoral Artery Blood Trail
What? Let me see if I got this straight. The "official story' is that James Holmes had over 50 packages sent to his home and his school over the past 3 months with gear and bullets and the post office was able to trackALL OF THAT since Friday.
In fact the first reports of all that postal service information came out early Saturday. How did they track all of that so fast?
Yet, perhaps the biggest piece of incriminating evidence doesn't rate even a request by investigators to the post office to help them track it to see where it came from and when it was sent?
Really? They supposedly found it Monday. This is being written on Friday.
The top notch investigators of the FBI haven't figured out yet that running a postal service trace on that package might be helpful to them… after all the other traces of all the other packages they've already done (supposedly).
Really? We're supposed to believe that the postal service worked with the FBI and tracked all those packages received by James Holmes at his home address and the university, and then on Monday the postal service just happened to deliver another package to the same university, with his same home address in the return address box, without it being flagged or even noticed by the postal service?
No wonder the FBI doesn't want to do a trace on the "stick figure confession" package.
Not only has the judge decided to put a gag order on the case after this fiasco, but apparently no cameras or court appointed reporters will be allowed into the courtroom for the arraignment on Monday.
They've also erected a chain-link fence complete with a green screen, around the entire building where the shooting took place.
Does this seem like justice is being done here? Can justice be found in an atmosphere of secrecy and deception? Because let's face it, the more I look at this "stick figure drawing confession" the more I think of what used to be called a "drop gun"
A drop gun is a clean, unregistered pistol dropped at the scene of an officer involved shooting which is used to justify it.
Are we looking at a modern day version of an FBI drop gun?
[Image: Aurora_Gas-Mask.jpg]
Maybe the shooter was not the only one throwing confusion around
No one is clear on how the feds were brought to the university post office in the first place.
The first guy who supposedly called them, didn't call them, the suspect who basically confessed when he told them about it has no idea why he is in jail, they can't even agree on when the package got there, and the FBI doesn't seem to be in any hurry to ask the post office to shed some light on the subject.
Also remember that this entire story was falling apart at the seams when the "stick figure confession' broke. Lots of questions surrounding the case were leading people all across the political divide to start wondering aloud about the case.
This website alone had seen thousands of hits coming from "respectable" sites where links had been removed many times in the past.
I'll tell you this, IF that notebook is a fabrication, given the means by which it was discovered and the varying manner in which they are still trying to prop it up as proof, it changes this case considerably. If that book is a forgery, a "drop gun" if you will, then it is fatally damning to the prosecution's case.
Time will tell.
-
UPDATE:
"In their motion, Holmes' court-appointed attorneys disclosed that the package contained a notebook and confirmed that Holmes was a patient of Lynne Fenton, the medical school's student mental health director. That means his communications with her should be protected under Colorado doctor-patient confidentiality laws. The disclosure, they argued, violated the judge's gag order on participants in the case and put Holmes' right to a fair trial "in serious jeopardy."" MSNBC
UPDATE 2:
"Prosecutors rebuffed the defense motion and argued that many of the news stories about the package contained significant factual errors and that there was no evidence the government was responsible for the leak.
Reports that the police "are currently examining the contents of the box" are "untrue, as the contents were secured and not examined," prosecutors said." Raw Story
Editors Note: Scott has a lot of other great article as his website...American Everyman.
Share on gmailShare on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailMore Sharing Services

Short URL: http://www.veteranstoday.com/?p=217146

The views expressed herein are the views of the author exclusively and not necessarily the views of VT or any other VT authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors or partners. Legal Notice

Posted by Jim W. Dean on Jul 28 2012, With 2340 Reads, Filed under Americas, Editors Picks, World. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

Additional comments of note as well...

"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Charleston Mass Murders Lauren Johnson 6 6,935 27-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  There Goes My Time-Share Investment in Aruba Ed Jewett 0 2,226 28-11-2011, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Journal Peer Review: A Worthless Waste of Time and Money Ed Jewett 0 3,234 11-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Detroit in Ruins. America crumbling, one city at a time. Peter Lemkin 5 7,104 04-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Mass hysteria Ed Jewett 3 4,335 21-09-2009, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore