Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another mass shooting at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin....details fuzzy

Monday, August 6, 2012

Was the Sikh Temple Shooting Suspect Also Dosed Up on Legal Drugs?

[TABLE="class: tr-caption-container"]
[TR]
[TD][Image: The-Vile-Entity-That-Is-Big-Pharma-Getti...Murder.jpg][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: tr-caption"]Dees Illustration[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Anthony Gucciardi
[URL="http://www.activistpost.com/2012/08/was-sikh-temple-shooting-suspect-also.html"]Activist Post

[/URL]
​http://www.activistpost.com/2012/08/was-...-also.html
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

MONDAY, AUGUST 6, 2012

2012 Mass Shootings are False Flag Anti-Gun Political Operations

Batman Shooting Spree

Eyewitness: Second shooter, tear-gas: http://youtu.be/yoPqz4bQqJY

Eyewitness: Someone let shooter inside, cell-phone coordination:http://youtu.be/Hhev_9vmh7I

Holmes drugged during arraignment: http://youtu.be/a7a8w-c9-Gk

Sikh Temple Shooting Spree

Eyewitness: Unidentified 'people': http://youtu.be/LIan9GvvSTo

Eyewitness: Well coordinated, multiple shooters, released gas:http://youtu.be/zYCurbSAsd4

Eyewitness: 4 white males dressed darkly opened fire: http://youtu.be/9ecdSKi9_fs

NBCNEWS: Suspect wore tactical gear: http://youtu.be/DZ8sc22L6DA

Fox6: Suspect may live on Holmes Avenue: http://youtu.be/YUtIsysE2h8

CBSNews.com: Suspect identified, ex-army psychological operations unit

FBI Seeking Second Person of Interest

Posted by Kenneth Hulsberg at 5:17 AM
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
It's also been reported that the suspect has only been at his current location for two weeks. Did he move into that location about the same time that the Aurora Massacre took place? The address is a duplex in the 3700 block of E. Holmes Ave. And get this… he had lived in Colorado…exactly where has not been released yet.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
AMY GOODMAN: Wisconsin police have identified the shooter who killed six worshipers at the Oak Creek Sikh temple and critically wounded three others before being shot dead. The gunman, Wade Michael Page, died in the attack. He's a white 40-year-old U.S. Army veteran. Authorities are now investigating Page's links to white supremacist groups and his membership in skinhead rock bands. According to military sources , Page served as a soldier in the Army from 1992 to 1998, when he was discharged for patterns of misconduct. Page worked in psychological operations and was stationed at Ford Bliss and Fort Bragg in North Carolina. On Monday, the Southern Poverty Law Center revealed Page was connected to the white supremacist movement and a member of two white power bands named End [Apathy] and Definite Hate. The Southern Poverty Law Center described Page as a "...frustrated Neo-Nazi who had been the leader of a racist white power band." According to a profile in The Milwaukee Journal Centinal, Page used the "dirt people" to describe people who were not white. Page reportedly worked as a truck driver for five years but lost his job in 2010. Last year he lost his home in North Carolina after it was foreclosed by Wells Fargo. Well, Wade Michael Page had been on the radar of the Southern Poverty Law Center for several years. FBI Special Agent Teresa Carlson said he not present an obvious threat.

TERESA CARLSON: We did not have an investigation on him prior to yesterday

REPORTER: Were you aware of his [Inaudible]?

TERESA CARLSON: There may be references to him in various files and those are things that are being analyzed right now, but, we had no reason to believe, and as far as know, no law enforcement agency had any reason to believe that he was planning or plotting or capable of such violence.

AMY GOODMAN: Well, to talk more about the significance of the shooting and the identity of the gunman we're joined now by two guests. In Milwaukee, Don Walker is with us, a journalist for The Milwaukee Journal Sentinal. We're also joined by Mark Potok in Montgomery, Alabama, the Director of the Intelligence Project at the Southern Poverty Law Center. We welcome you both to Democracy Now! Mark Potok, you had him on your radar, or his groups from 2000. Talk about the organizations that he was a part of.

MARK POTOK: Well, he describes in the year 2000, essentially entering the white supremacist scene, he talks about leaving native state of Colorado on his motorcycle with just what he could carry on tat bike, and essentially, heading out into the world of these white power rock-and-roll bands. He played in some very well-known bands over the years, a band called Blue Eyed Devils, another one called Intimidation One. These are really very well known on the racist scene. And then in 2005, he went on to form his own band, which was called End Apathy. I think that's significant because he gave an interview a couple of years ago in which he talked about the name of that band, and essentially said what he was really saying was the white supremacist scene was, a lot of people who talked a lot and did not do anything at all. This is a very common complaint you hear from people in that world. I think, essentially what it did was predict what ultimately he did. The mass murder he carried out.

AMY GOODMAN: Don Walker, in Milwaukee, you have a very comprehensive profile of his life. Can you give us a thumbnail sketch of who page was? Where he was born and the trajectory his life took?

DON WALKER: He was born in Colorado. His mother died at a relatively early age. His father remarried. We talked to his stepmother yesterday, and she explained that by all accounts, he had a very normal upbringing. Loved to fish, loved to hunt, doing just typical growing up things, young kids kind of things. Left though, and went through a series of years where no much was happening, quite frankly, and then as you reported, joined the Army in 1992 and served until 1998. I think it's notable that he served for a time in Fort Bragg, which during that particular time, there was a great deal of white supremacist activity both on the base and off. We don't know that he was directly connected to it, but we do know that he was certainly exposed to it.

AMY GOODMAN: He was in Psychological Operations, Psy-Ops, at both Bliss and Bragg?

DON WALKER: I 'd have to say that that's a bit of a head-scratcher. My understanding of that particular kind of discipline is it's sophisticated. No one that we have talked to said, in fact expressed surprise that he had been in that program. We talked to a psychiatrist who said that's like going from the lobby to the 20th floor very quickly. So that is somewhat of a surprise, but, apparently, that did not last long. He also did some other jobs in the military, including repairing missiles. So, he was exposed to a wide variety of tasks in the Army, but that work in Psy-Ops is still a bit of a mystery to all of us.

AMY GOODMAN: And of course Psy-Ops, if you could explain what that is for people to understand.

DON WALKER: It's the use and dissemination of information for strategic purposes. We're not necessarily learning what specifically he did there, but it's essentially about manipulating information. One may call it propaganda, though maybe that is a stretch. Certainly, it is a way of conveying information to the strategic benefit of your side.

AMY GOODMAN: How come he was forced out of the military? What happened?

DON WALKER: In your opening there, you mentioned that he had been excused or let out because of misconduct. I would only point out, that is what people have told us. There is no specific paperwork or any kind of confirmation of that, but certainly people told us who served with him at the time that he was a Nazi sympathizer, he was insubordinate in many cases. He was given what they called a general discharge, which is different than an honorable discharge and certainly different than a dishonorable discharge, and was told he could not re-enlist. The FBI has seized those records, so we're not able to find out more about that.

AMY GOODMAN: So, according to Oak Creek Police Chief, John Edwards, in 1998, he was given a general discharge, a cut below honorable. And then, Don Walker, talk about where he went from there, coming out of the military, what, some 14 years ago.

DON WALKER: Well, an assortment of jobs, as reported; truck driving jobs. He lived in North Carolina. We believe he went to Colorado. Then, more recently, he showed up in the Milwaukee area. We're not quite certain why he did that, but moved to a suburb not all that far from the Sikh temple where the attacks occurred. Again, jobs, somewhat menial, third-shift factory work, that sort of thing. He had very few belongings. Moved around, moved in with a girlfriend who had a child. Many of his neighbors that we spoke with yesterday talked about him averting eye contact, not really interacting with people. So, they did not make much of it, but certainly he was not the kind of person who was gregarious and outgoing . He ultimately moved to a suburb called Cudahy, which is also very close to the Sikh temple, and it was there that he apparently planned his attack.

AMY GOODMAN: And his economic circumstances, Don? He was foreclosed on recently?

DON WALKER: Yes, he lost his home in January or I should say late last year in North Carolina; a home valued at approximately $165,000. The bank took it over, it's vacant. No one really knows, I mean he had enough income...

AMY GOODMAN: It was a house right near the airport in North Carolina, on the road to the airport?

DON WALKER: That's Correct. It was near Fayetteville Airport. He was earning enough money, we believe, to sustain that or pay for that home, but ultimately the circumstances let to foreclosure and he left and the bank took it over.

AMY GOODMAN: So he gets out of the military, he gets into major financial trouble, but also let's go back to Mark Potok. Now, you have written, Mark, that in 2000 The Southern Poverty Law Center found that Page also attempted to purchase goods from the Neo-Nazi National Alliance. Tell us who they are.

MARK POTOK: The National Alliance, back then in the year 2000, was by far the most important hate group in the United States. It was an organization of about 1400 people led by a former University physics professor, of all things, named William Pierce. I think some of our listeners will recall him because Pierce is the author of the race war novel called "The Turner Diaries" which has often been described as the bible of the extreme rights. We don't know what page was trying to buy, but what is certainly true, and I think suggests what he did buy, is that The National Alliance owned something called Resistance Records. At the time, this was the premier distributor of white power music in U.S. So, our best guess is that he was buying music. He was buying CDs from Resistance Records. But, merely the fact he had contact with the National Alliance suggests once again that he was very much in the center of this world.

AMY GOODMAN: I wanted to go to one of Page's songs.

[Music]

AMY GOODMAN: Talk, if you would, Mark Potok, talk about his music and talk about the messages in the music and who these groups are like End Apathy, what is meant by that.

MARK POTOK: Well, a couple things. First of all, I couldn't even hear the words. We tried listening to several of his tracks yesterday and were able to distinguish very little in terms of what he was actually saying, and that's fairly typical of music in the white supremacist world. It's kind of shouted music. This world, the musical scene is a very large underworld that the public basically knows nothing about. That is the world he operated in. The music is terribly important to the white supremacist scene in a couple of ways. First of all, it's the number one earner. These groups have very few ways of bringing money in and are typically, essentially, destitute. The National Alliance, back in the year 2000, was bringing in $600,000$700,000 a year through its music, which is extraordinary. The other aspect of the music is that it has turned out to be the most effective recruiting tool for bringing young people into the movement. People will start listening to this music, typically on the Internet. When they're 16 or 17 years old the music they listen to it hundreds and hundreds of times and essentially, the message kind of seeps into their brain. At that point, at least some percentage of those kids walk out of their parents' houses and walk into a real skinhead concert, and that is typically where we see real recruitment happen.

AMY GOODMAN: How do you find out, Mark, that someone is buying products from say the National Alliance? And what does it mean to say that you track these groups? I mean do you work with law-enforcement?

MARK POTOK: We don't work with law enforcement in the sense of exchanging a great deal of information. We do train law enforcement officials, maybe 6 or 7, 8 thousand people a year in domestic terrorism. We give presentations in very particular things. For instance, we might go to the Utah gang investigators group and give a presentation about the groups in Utah. That kind of thing. What it means that we track these groups is that we essentially do a whole lot open-source kind of data collection. So, that ranges from the very simple collecting newspaper articles, that sort of thing, monitoring the Internet to the somewhat more complicated getting into email groups, sometimes private groups, listening to short-wave radio broadcasts. And of course we act like any investigative newspaper would in the sense that very typically, the leader of a group will start sleeping with someone other than his girlfriend and the next thing you know, the girlfriend angrily is coming to us with all kinds of information. So there are a whole lot of different kinds of streams that we bring together as we monitor these groups. Sometimes we will even come across business records or perhaps they will be provided to us by someone leaving the movement.

AMY GOODMAN: Can you talk about what is Label 56? They issued a statement saying, "We have worked hard over the years to promote a positive image, and have posted many articles encouraging people to take a positive path in life."

MARK POTOK: Let me say, briefly, that is utter hogwash. It is a straight ahead Neo-Nazi website.. They did put up that statement. They did, yesterday take down pages, materials, the interview with Page that we found very early yesterday. But the fact is the website is still thick with white supremacist material. Label 56, we believe the 56 stands for e-f, the 5th and 6th letters of the alphabet. E-f, we have determined stands for eastern front, and the idea essentially, was that the racist skinhead movement needed to move more heavily into the eastern part of the United States. It had been quite heavily concentrated in the Midwest and the West Coast. So, beyond that I can't really say. It is a relatively small label, certainly compared to groups like Resistance Records.

AMY GOODMAN: They issued also a statement, Label 56, End Apathy's label, that said, "Please don't take what Wade did as honorable or respectable and please do not think we are all like that." What do you think needs to be done, Mark? You have been following white supremacist hate groups for decades. One person from one of these groups was interviewed, and interestingly said that he was looking for Page and started to look up articles this was before the massacre because he thought this is where he could be going. Interestingly, the guy who was interviewed was horrified by this, though he was a part of these groups.

MARK POTOK: Well, I have got to say, certainly, we saw nothing that particularly distinguished page from thousands of other people who live in the same world that he did. I don't really find any fault with law enforcement. I just don't see how this could have been predicted in any real sense by law enforcement officials. I suppose it is different if you were close to the guy and really talked to him on a regular basis. All that said, what the reporter who is on with us said, I think is very important. The idea that he was in the military and specifically at Fort Bragg at a time when there was a real scandal about Neo-Nazis in Fort Bragg playing this music, openly indoctrinating other soldiers. There was a black couple a man and a woman who were murdered right outside of Fort Bragg by Neo-Nazi skinheads who in fact were in the military. So, we've spent a lot of time over the last three or four years doing investigative work and then lobbying the Pentagon to essentially impose a zero tolerance rule on extremists in the military. What was going on a few years ago in 2006, specifically, when we wrote a very big investigative piece was they were allowing the recruiting of these people; not as policy, but as factual matter. Simply because they were having real difficulties meeting quotas, recruitment quotas for Afghanistan and Iraq. The Bush administration and then the Obama administration very much resisted taking this change initially, but finally, in response to our stories and lobbying and letters to the Department of Homeland Security and so on, in fact the Pentagon did change the rules and impose a zero tolerance policy in late 2009. So, the hope is that at least this guy would have been found and probably kicked out of the military earlier. I'm not sure that would have prevented anything in terms of this attack, but I think it is important to try to keep these people out of our military as well.

AMY GOODMAN: Page has a 14-word tattoo, "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." I want to turn to a clip from a short documentary "White Power USA" which was made by independent film makers Rick Rowley and Jacquie Soohen of Big Noise Films that aired on Al Jazeera English. This clip features white supremacist musicians.

MUSICIAN: We already have a president who is out to destroy us and what we stand for. I did not elect a Communist to run this country. This next one is called "Soon it Will be Time," and if we do not take care of it, then we will lose our right to be.

NARRATOR: In this shed in the middle of the Arizona desert, The White Knights of America are hosting a festival of white supremacist skinhead culture. Here and across the country, white power groups say they are energizing and growing. For them, Obama's election and the economic meltdown are wake-up calls for white America, and catalysts for the coming race war. They say white pride is their only defense in an insecure a changing world.

CHARLES GILBERT DEMAR: America is in crisis. I'm petrified whether I'm working the next day or not. This is all we got. This is the last thing we got to stand on, man.

NARRATOR: Charles is the lead singer of one for Storm Troop 16, one of the most popular bands in the Aryan skinhead circuit. He says they give voice to a silent majority that is afraid to say what it really feels about race.

CHARLES GILBERT DEMAR: This county and this entire world is full of closet racists who lack the courage to even proud to be white because they are sheep and they are being led to the slaughter, man.

AMY GOODMAN: That is a clip from "White Power USA;" Jacquie Soohen and Rick Rowley's film. Mark Potok, you could comment on that, but also, what has happened since President Obama came into office? Have these white power groups proliferated? Have they become more powerful? Have they been making more threats?

MARK POTOK: What has happened is an absolutely explosive growth of groups on the radical right in general. As a matter of fact, we have never seen this kind of growth. The white supremacist groups have grown them not so spectacularly but, other kinds of groups, what we used to call militias in the 1990's, have grown at an absolutely unbelievable pace from 149 of these groups in 2008 to 1,274 last year, or last count. As the voice-over in the documentary you just played suggested, the reasons really are the changing the racial demographics of this country as represented in the person of Barack Obama, and of course the economy. These people all realize that the Census Bureau has predicted that white people in the United States will lose their majority by about the Year 2050, they'll fall under 50% of the population, and they are essentially having meltdowns. They're at the end of their rope. The world, they feel, is closing in around them, and the way they talk about the situation right now is a genocide is being carried out against white people in this country, and in general, in the world. Many of the groups talk about whites is the most endangered species on the planet, of all things. So, we see this quite commonly, this sense that they are sinking, this is the last possible moment, the country's going down, and so on and so forth. So, the bottom line is, we are living in a very scary time, a very scary moment. I have to say, this attack certainly we knew nothing about the particulars of this attack before it happened but I do not think it was much of a surprise to many who do the kind of work we do. This is our Anders Breivik. Anders Breivik, of course, being the man who murdered 77 Norwegians last July, July of 2011, because he thought they were enabling Muslim immigration into Norway. So, this looks very similar. Of course, we've now see a mosque burn down, and there's an immense amount of anti-Muslim propaganda in the political mainstream as well as among fringe groups like this. Sad to say, I just don't think this attack was all that surprising.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
"Satwant Singh Kaleka, the gurdwara president killed in the firing, was a brother-in-law of Punjab minister Surjit Singh Rakhra..."

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/as-he-...s/984680/4

Romney's gurudwara slip: Calls it 'sheik temple'

Aug 08, 2012 | |
  • Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney mourned the Wisconsin gurudwara tragedy at a fundraiser in Iowa, but referred to a 'sheik temple' instead of a 'Sikh temple' while offering his condolences.
  • Confusing the Arabic honorific with the term Sikh, Romney mispronounced it and was found talking about 'sheik' people.
    Earlier in the day, the Republican spoke correctly of the Sikh religion when he observed a moment of silence at a campaign event in Illinois. But the slip of tongue came at the West Des Moines fundraiser in Iowa.
    "We had a moment of silence in honour of the people who lost their lives at that sheik temple. I noted that it was a tragedy for many, many reasons," he said referring to his discourse in Chicago.
    He went on: "Among them are the fact that people, the sheik people, are among the most peaceable and loving individuals you can imagine, as is their faith."

Romney's spokesman, Rick Gorka, when asked about the comments, insisted that the mix-up was a mispronunciation.
    "He misspoke," Gorka said. "He mispronounced similar sounding words. He was clearly referring to the tragedy in Wisconsin," he was quoted as saying in a Huffington Post report.
    The paper said: "The Republican presidential hopeful used the Arabic term, which typically refers to an elder or religious leader, to discuss Sikhism, a religion that originated in the Punjab region of South Asia".
    Romney, who is being supported by two top Indian American politicians -- Nikki Haley and Bobby Jindal -- observed a moment of silence at an Illinois event in honour of the people who lost their lives in Wisconsin.
    "The tragedy is even more profound because the Sikh religion and the Sikh people are such peaceable, loving individuals," Romney said correctly at this campaign event.
    "I think it's also more tragic because the shooter was apparently someone who was motivated by hate, hate based on race, hate based on religion. For all those reasons, this is something which touches us very deeply," said the Republican presidential candidate.

^^^ How very interesting that Romney, the king of hostile takeovers, who has been kow-towing to and seeking the financial support and advice of a culture and nation itself given to hostile takeover by internal coup d'etat, war by deception, false flag methodologies, and parallel action and activity, further confuses the terminology of social groupings.

One can Google to see how Mormonism is perceived as connected to Zionism, as this tiny url of a Google search for Mormonism+Zionism+connections will demonstrate [ http://tinyurl.com/cvq4xdr ].

In the news elsewhere:

House Passes Bill Eliminating Senate Approval of Presidential Appointments: "Important positions will be filled faster, government agencies will be more capable of offering valuable services to their constituents, and the overall confirmation process will be more efficient," said Senator Joseph Lieberman (I-Conn.), chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.

Dozens of key management positions in the Departments of Agriculture, Defense, Commerce, and Homeland Security (including the treasurer of the United States, the deputy administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration, the director of the Office for Domestic Preparedness, and the assistant administrator of FEMA) will now be filled by presidential edict, without the need of the "advice and consent" of the Senate, a phrase specifically removed from the process in the text of the bill.

And here he tells us that the Sikhs [the fifth-largest organized religion in the world: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism ] are sheiks, further fomenting the racial/spiritual divisions which incite violence, aided and abetted by the COINTELPRO-style infiltration of small groups and ideologies which no sane individual could or would support so as to inflate them and make them a target for further hostile takedown by having them demonized, named, and made the target of governmental and engineered social attitude run by DHS at the urging and behest of an organization developed, funded and staffed by a number of people with heavy Zionist influence and connection.

This comes at a time when the presence of a heayy Chabbad Lubavitch and Mossad concentration/presence/activity has been noted in the Himalayan regions.

Apparently Amritsar was not enough of a blood sacrifice.
A researcher who closely studied Wade Michael Page while researching hate music in Southern California several years ago has provided new details about the shooter's background. In an interview published on Huffington Post, University of Nebraska at Omaha Criminology Professor Pete Simi said Page had a drinking problem and often struggled to get to work and pay his share of rent and food. He emphasized the importance of music in Page's life, describing him as an "independent neo-Nazi skinhead who saw his musical involvement as his main form of activism." In an email exchange with the shooter after the 9/11 attacks, Simi said Page appeared "very angry about Muslims and said something to the effect of America needing to go over to the Middle East and bomb 'em all." But Simi said Page's hate rhetoric was generally targeted toward Jewish people and nonwhites, specifically African Americans. Simi says Page's military service strongly influenced his neo-Nazi identification in part because he saw whites in the army as victims of reverse discrimination. Page reportedly told Simi: "If you don't go into the military as a racist, you definitely leave as one."

---------------------
The former girlfriend of the gunman who carried out the massacre at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, on Sunday has been detained after an unauthorized gun was allegedly found in her home. Misty Cook, a 31-year-old waitress and nursing student with reported ties to white supremacist groups, worked at a restaurant a block from the temple where her ex-boyfriend Wade Michael Page killed six people. She and Page reportedly broke up earlier this summer. Cook was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of being a felon in possession of a firearm. Photos show her posing with members of the white supremacist group Volksfront and wearing a Volksfront t-shirt. The couple were reportedly both active in an online message forum for white supremacist groups.
Sikh Shooter a Former Psyop Soldier Linked to FBI's National Alliance

Kurt Nimmo
Prisonplanet

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/08/07/sikh-shooter-a-former-psyop-soldier-linked-to-fbis-national-alliance/

"... Since the alleged shooter, Wade Michael Page, is now characterized as a white supremacist, the Southern Poverty Law Center is leading the information campaign to portray him as a racist skinhead. In addition to fronting a "hate rock band," the Southern Poverty Law Center "has found that Page also attempted to purchase goods from the neo-Nazi National Alliance, then America's most important hate group," according to SPLC propaganda minister Mark Potok. [embedded video here] The National Alliance, like most white supremacist groups, is controlled by the FBI.
In 2007, its supposed leader, Green Beret David Kellerman, said he worked for the FBI. During a trial on weapons charges, Kellerman "said he went to work for the FBI with orders to infiltrate theNational Alliance, a neo-Nazi group, in 2000 and relay intelligence. The group's founder wrote a book that is widely believed to have inspired the 1995 [COLOR=#009900 !important][FONT=Arial !important]Oklahoma[/FONT][/COLOR] City bombing," the Miami Heraldreported.Is it possible the SPLC is somehow connected to the latest shooting? In 2005, court papers revealed that the supposed anti-racist organization ran an "informant" (informant and agent provocateur are often [COLOR=#009900 !important][FONT=Arial !important]interchangeable[/FONT][/COLOR]) at Elohim City prior to the bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in 1995."The potentially explosive contents of the teletype, among other things, exposed for the first time an informant operation being conducted by nationally known [COLOR=#009900 !important][FONT=Arial !important]civil rights lawyer[/FONT][/COLOR] Morris Dees through his organization the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC)," J. D. Cash wrote for the McCurtain Daily Gazette in October of 2005.
In some detail the FBI acknowledged the SPLC was engaged in an undercover role where it monitored subjects for the FBI believed to be linked to executed bomber [COLOR=#009900 !important][FONT=Arial !important]Timothy[/FONT][/COLOR] McVeigh, the white supremacist compound at Elohim City and the mysterious German national Andreas Carl Strassmeir.
Strassmeir was a German intelligence [COLOR=#009900 !important][FONT=Arial !important]officer[/FONT][/COLOR] and the leader of the Aryan Republican Army at Elohim City, Robert Millar, worked closely with the FBI. "Founder Millar repeatedly shared information with law enforcement officials. During a June 31, 1997 court proceeding, FBI [COLOR=#009900 !important][FONT=Arial !important]Senior[/FONT][/COLOR] Agent Peter Rickel testified Millar was in regular contact with the agency in the years before the bombing," writes Jim Redden in his book, Snitch Culture.As we noted in the case of the 1st SS Kavallerie Brigade Motorcycle Division bust in July, the FBI controls the virtually all white supremacist groups.It came out during the trail of reputed racist Hal Turner that he was a "National Security Intelligence" assetworking for the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force. His code name was "Valhalla" and "he received thousands of dollars from the FBI to report on such groups as the Aryan Nations and the white supremacist National Alliance, and even a member of the Blue Eyed Devils skinhead punk band," according to The Record.The FBI has run racist and white supremacist groups since the 1960s. Under COINTELPRO, the FBI "subsidized, armed, directed and protected the Ku Klux Klan and other right-wing groups," Brian Glick writes. Racist groups were used to create a strategy of tension by attacking groups on the so-called left, including anti-war, Chicano and Puerto Rican activists and nationalists.It now appears the government has taken its psyop to the next level. Instead of merely concentrating on small time busts and demonizing "rightwing extremists" for propaganda purposes in a complaint corporate media, they have decided to add the racist "white power" angle to the domestic terrorism narrative."

FBI Informant Was Paid $40,000 By FBI To Spy On Hate Group American Front Now Deposed By Defense

Submitted by News Desk 2 on Tue, 07/31/2012 - 17:59
[Image: Mark-McGowan_Jennifer-McGown_arrested-ac...mage44.jpg]

Orlando, Fla. -
The Defense attorney for Mark and Jennifer McGowan had a chance to depose an FBI confidential informant today in a case launched by the FBI when they arrested 10 members of a racist group in St Cloud, Florida called American Front and implicated them in a "race war" and terrorist activities.
Sam Edwards, defense attorney for the McGowans, questions the informant who said under oath that as for the McGowans, all they had done was bbq, shoot guns and make negative remarks about minorities. Edwards said of those activities "that is not illegal" and that the FBI was "hyper" vigilant in a world after the events of 9/11.
Edwards noted that the couple were devoted parents and that Jennifer McGowan was a court reporter. "This is still America and what you believe in as far as prejudices, at least for now, is not illegal," Edwards added.
Making the case against the McGowans more questionable are reports out that show the confidential informant was paid $40,000 by the FBI and that he himself has a criminal background.
Edwards went on to say that his clients are not terrorist and that they have their own belief system, which is not illegal and that his clients never participated in any acts or planning that the racist group called American Front is accused of.
The FBI has previously said the group planning to blow up Orlando City Hall, and other government buildings around Central Florida.
[Image: American-Front-White-Supremacist-Group-A...mage43.jpg]
Image from TFNJ's previous article about the arrests in May 2012

http://www.thefloridanewsjournal.com/201...ed-defense

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul Schrade on second gunman in RFK shooting Joseph McBride 48 42,816 19-02-2016, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Ashley Wood
  The Reagan Shooting-Officer McCarthy Kenneth Kapel 2 4,564 12-05-2014, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Kenneth Kapel
  RFK shooting victim Sirhan parole hearing and possible 2nd gunman Magda Hassan 3 5,192 15-04-2011, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Sirhan Can't remember Shooting RFK Bernice Moore 6 6,307 05-03-2011, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  U.S. and Colombia Cover Up Atrocities Through Mass Graves Magda Hassan 1 3,765 04-04-2010, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  The Brother of James Earl Ray Links the CIA to the Murder of Martin L. King and Details His Abuse Magda Hassan 4 6,300 24-01-2010, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein
  New Details on the Alleged Plot to Kill Arafat Magda Hassan 2 6,519 23-07-2009, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski