Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gladio: a documented 'false flag' terror campaign
Just to clarify, I corresponded with D. Ganser about this a while back and he was not remotely pleased to learn that his work had been turned into a pdf and uploaded for all to read online. No author likes to see his/her work pirated and it is pure self deception to pretend that it is somehow 'OK' if it has a deep political theme.
Malcolm Pryce Wrote:Just to clarify, I corresponded with D. Ganser about this a while back and he was not remotely pleased to learn that his work had been turned into a pdf and uploaded for all to read online. No author likes to see his/her work pirated and it is pure self deception to pretend that it is somehow 'OK' if it has a deep political theme.

OK, however some authors have placed some of their work on the internet for the taking - or a modest fee for the ebook. [I could list many]. That said, I completely understand, however, why one would choose not to, and it should be respected.Thanks for the clarification.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Seamus Coogan Wrote:Thanks Jan and Pete will have a look into the murky depths again very soon. Haven't had the time to really sink my teeth into Gladio as much I would have liked.

DGs book is the bible on the subject. He also has many articles on it one can find on the internet - as well as the work of others. It is, IMO, one of the most important phenomenon to understand. It is the international 'Operation Northwood', and has the added feature to having both been pulled off multiple times and even publicly admitted by one Italian Prime Minister and others elsewhere. [i.e. a plan/groups for false-flag and deadly terrorist operations, that have already happened around Europe (if not further afield) that has been documented and proven. Other incidents can not be confirmed yet and are only suspect as belonging to Gladio or Gladio-like plans - called a strategy of tension.]. If interested, I'd suggest putting into a search engine 'false-flag' and 'Gladio' and see what you find. As mentioned above, there is one good and long thread on the matter on this Forum - perhaps more than one.Chapter by chapter summary of his book here. It is IMO a must-have book in one's deep political library. While is seems that officially Gladio was for Europe, IMO, there have long been either separate similar or coordinated similar plans and actions elsewhere. Some of the better articles on Gladio are in Italian, but with google-translate are available, as well. There is more than enough in English. You might note that the average person has never heard of Gladio and it is not taught in schools nor discussed by the MSM, no matter how real and how very important...funny thing about that!Pirate
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:There are challenges though.

Here are a couple:

Oswald Le Winter - fancy deciphering the pseudonym and the message?

What is the link between Allan Francovich and Gunter Russbacher?

And who is the link between Allan Francovich and Gunter Russbacher?

Insightful answers only, on a Daniele Ganser postcard.....

Thank you Jan for bringing up (again) some of the more murky connections which, a few years ago were a huge rush for me personally and caused significant instability. But I think I've recovered and my perception of the world changed forever. So anybody take utmost care when treading here since not everything is what it seems.

I don't have a Daniele Ganser postcard handy (do these things exist?), so the computer screen will have to do.
I start from the back:
- Jane Ryder. Regarding her it is difficult to find anything not coming from Rayelan Allan (Russbacher), who is problematic all on her own. Did you ever meet Jane Ryder, Jan?
- October Surprise. This is a very deep hole still spinning around in high frequency and possibly being connected to all sorts of shady figures.
- No pseudonym here. Find the book "Exile and Destruction: The Fate of Austrian Jews, 1938-1945" by Gertrude Schneider (on books.google.com) for some history (page 22). Read some of the poems of LeWinter. Compare the history of LeWinter with that of Gunther Russbacher. The fact that both men are/were real persons makes their stories/histories all the more incomprehensible. Oswald LeWinter would be very high on the list of persons with whom I would like to have a serious conversation about important things in life.
The most relevant literature regarding what happened since September 11, 2001 is George Orwell's "1984".
One good view on the complex activities of Oswald Lewinter is:
http://www.leopoldreport.com/LRsajt74.html
The most relevant literature regarding what happened since September 11, 2001 is George Orwell's "1984".
Carsten Wiethoff Wrote:One good view on the complex activities of Oswald Lewinter is:
http://www.leopoldreport.com/LRsajt74.html

Good set of six articles there on the Palme Assassination and various suspects and entities involved [or likely involved]. I did a lot of research on this two decades ago and see things have advanced a bit, but the same players and entities keep popping up now and they did then. While there may have well be other connected players, my take 'back then' was that the 'Iran-Contra' players had arranged it when Palme found out and tried to interfere with what would have been a first public exposure of their network and activities, when Palme found Bofors was supplying [illegally] arms into their network and bound for odd places such as Iran... Ask Oliver North - he knows all the details.
Yup. Iran-Contra.

The question with LeWinter is, how can it be that a "jewish poet from Austria" could be heavily involved at least in the aftermath of October Suprise, Palme murder, Diana death, Gladio and numerous other operations. What do they all have in common?
Can you really think that Diana died by accident if you know that the same person trying to sell Al-Fayed fake papers was also leading the Palme investigation on false trails?
Of course nothing happened exactly as LeWinter says, but the fact that LeWinter is involved tells us something in itself. Someone was ordering him. There are not many candidates.
Carsten Wiethoff Wrote:
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:There are challenges though.

Here are a couple:

Oswald Le Winter - fancy deciphering the pseudonym and the message?

What is the link between Allan Francovich and Gunter Russbacher?

And who is the link between Allan Francovich and Gunter Russbacher?

Insightful answers only, on a Daniele Ganser postcard.....

Thank you Jan for bringing up (again) some of the more murky connections which, a few years ago were a huge rush for me personally and caused significant instability. But I think I've recovered and my perception of the world changed forever. So anybody take utmost care when treading here since not everything is what it seems.

I don't have a Daniele Ganser postcard handy (do these things exist?), so the computer screen will have to do.
I start from the back:
- Jane Ryder. Regarding her it is difficult to find anything not coming from Rayelan Allan (Russbacher), who is problematic all on her own. Did you ever meet Jane Ryder, Jan?
- October Surprise. This is a very deep hole still spinning around in high frequency and possibly being connected to all sorts of shady figures.
- No pseudonym here. Find the book "Exile and Destruction: The Fate of Austrian Jews, 1938-1945" by Gertrude Schneider (on books.google.com) for some history (page 22). Read some of the poems of LeWinter. Compare the history of LeWinter with that of Gunther Russbacher. The fact that both men are/were real persons makes their stories/histories all the more incomprehensible. Oswald LeWinter would be very high on the list of persons with whom I would like to have a serious conversation about important things in life.

Carsten - in the interests of our mutual sanity, I will be careful here, but you have indeed risen to the challenge of writing a very insightful postcard.

Be aware that my phrasemaking below is carefully considered, and not lazy or clumsy.

I didn't meet Jane Ryder.

Jane Ryder met me.

The Austrian prison in which I met Gunther Russbacher was a castle with a psychiatric unit.

Gunther told me the German cadre of "MK-ULTRA" had opened up his psyche.

They'd taken a look at the technology inside, and managed to extract a few secrets.

Jane told me that, on his release, she'd taken Gunther to a world famous British human rights charity. A shrink there also took a look inside Russbacher's psyche. Afterwards, when talking about important matters, Russbacher would sometimes stop and pause helplessly like a man with dementia.

The Professor of Literature Oswald LeWinter is part Hannibal Lector, part David Ferrie.

A huckster spook, with a talent for mischief - sometimes channelled, sometimes not.

A Keeper of Secrets. A Dispenser too.

Allan Francovich fell victim to the Maltese Triple Cross...

Gunther Russbacher considered himself SS Lebensborn.

Or perhaps Gehlenborn....

And Oswald LeWinter?
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
In this melange of people and stories it is very hard to impossible to identify bad guys and victims. I suppose, most of them are both.
OK, like you, Jan, I would classify Francovich as a victim. But why on earth, and on who's initiative did LeWinter talk on Francovich's film about Gladio, in a form that at the time must have sounded completely outlandish to most viewers, but has been more or less established later. Or has it? I have to review the films sometime. And what exactly was the role of Jane Ryder, besides being the producer of said film? Was she too a victim of LeWinter, or someting completely diffferent? Did the Gladio stuff have that kind of importance that without inserting disinformation into it, Francovich might have discovered something even more damaging? Or does it have to do, as you seem to hint, with Francovich's other film, the Maltese Double Cross? Might it have been not an "accident" that the Gladio film was shown on the BBC, but a strategy to discredit Francovich and with him his other films?

There are indications that after the Diana sting operation LeWinter spent also some time in the mentioned castle in Austria. That would be another common feature with Russbacher. It is also clear that the CIA was interested in LeWinter after he was arrested. See
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/...61637.html
for a different but interesting view, to which I do not completely subscribe.

More questions than answers, like always.
No slow cooked ribs are complete without a strong dash of Father Malachi Martin....

Fr Malachi acknowledged he knew Jane Ryder, and that she had stayed in his apartment. Or at least there is correspondence allegedly from the notorious priest stating this, in which he denied that he was Jane's "protege".
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Britain's new Jihadi Operation Gladio David Guyatt 6 16,742 29-04-2022, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  Operation Gladio: The Unholy Alliance Lauren Johnson 3 5,215 08-04-2019, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Terror in Mali: An Attack on China and Russia? One Third of the Victims were Russians and Chinese Paul Rigby 3 10,504 09-01-2019, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Marius Titulescu
  Is President Trump a false flag operation ? Henry Rietberg 3 11,716 07-10-2018, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Las Vegas Terror Murders Lauren Johnson 70 145,652 31-01-2018, 04:39 PM
  Gladio B: Gladio Revisited Lauren Johnson 39 37,954 06-11-2017, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Barcelona Terror Attack Anomalies David Guyatt 3 39,155 23-08-2017, 12:52 AM
  Popov: St. Petersburg terror is part of Western plan to remove Putin Paul Rigby 1 8,359 04-04-2017, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  London attack a false flag Hei Sing Tso 4 9,793 28-03-2017, 01:53 AM
Last Post: Rolf Zaeschmar
  Is the US Planning Another False Flag to Trigger a War Against Russia? David Guyatt 3 6,623 14-10-2016, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell