Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MP George Galloway on 9/11 - Calls for a new inquiry
Power corrupts and the more you have the more corrupt you are. What a circus!
Adele Edisen Wrote:And??

Adele

Be careful when spooks associated with Oswald and possibly MKULTRA start speaking in rhymes.
Jeffrey Orling Wrote:Power corrupts and the more you have the more corrupt you are. What a circus!

Jeffery - to what precisely are you referring?
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
I am referring to the corrupting influence of power held by individuals, whether they be officials in government, heads of corporations, media pundits, heads of any organization or structure. There appears to be a inherent self preservation of one's power that enables and leads to all sorts of corrupting, unethical, amoral or immoral behavior, delussional thinking, self agrandisement and anything else which blocks others from exercising their rights or expressing their ideas. Wherevere there is a top down stucture you'll find corruption.

That's what I meant.
Jeffrey Orling Wrote:I am referring to the corrupting influence of power held by individuals, whether they be officials in government, heads of corporations, media pundits, heads of any organization or structure. There appears to be a inherent self preservation of one's power that enables and leads to all sorts of corrupting, unethical, amoral or immoral behavior, delussional thinking, self agrandisement and anything else which blocks others from exercising their rights or expressing their ideas. Wherevere there is a top down stucture you'll find corruption.

That's what I meant.

You made your comment directly after post #70.

Was your "Power corrupts and the more you have the more corrupt you are. What a circus!" referring to Galloway? His PA? Her husband?
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."

The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
All of the above... Like many people or most people... they are never always correct or always incorrect in their statements and positions. Galloway is like that. But he's quite an egotistical person it appears.
Jeffrey Orling Wrote:All of the above... Like many people or most people... they are never always correct or always incorrect in their statements and positions. Galloway is like that. But he's quite an egotistical person it appears.

Galloway has a huge ego. But he has very little Power.

He's an MP, but he's the only member of his party in Parliament.

As for the PA, she's either a naif or someone's tool.

And her husband is apparently a DI, which in terms of ability to wield Power is the relatively low police rank of Detective Inspector.

I'm all for holding the Powerful to account, and agree that Power corrupts.

However, I see no valid targets for your post #71 here.

Albert Doyle Wrote:

Adele

Be careful when spooks associated with Oswald and possibly MKULTRA start speaking in rhymes.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?! Adele is not a spook and had no association with Oswald nor MKULTRA! How dare you try to besmirch her character, credibility, and bravery to tell her story here - and help us understand the demons in our society - past and present. Some of your posts above in response to her are so callous and unkind - twisting the very truth of her experiences and historic brush with the 'Unspeakable' beyond recognition. Why? What are you up to?! I feel and hope all others here feel she is an honored guest and should be treated as such. She doesn't post much on Forums and we are lucky [and I feel very grateful] she has here.

These posts, along with one you recently made chirping in tune with JO re:911 have made me totally reconsider who you may be and what side you are really on...... Shame on you for this post above! Disgustingly disrespectful, unkind and worst of all untrue...but it has an agenda...and I am very suspect of what it is.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Lemkin...

Can you get the concept into your head that there are not only two opposing sides to everything in the world. You sound like Ronald Regan and his... "Your are with us or against us".. or was that BushThink.

There are lots of nuance in positions. I consider myself on the left but I don't agree with the 9-ll truth mantras which is likely why the political anti war lefties are not embracing them.

Stop trying to cram everything into neat boxes. That's just sloppy thinking.
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:

Adele

What the hell is that supposed to mean?! Adele is not a spook and had no association with Oswald nor MKULTRA! How dare you try to besmirch her character, credibility, and bravery to tell her story here - and help us understand the demons in our society - past and present. Some of your posts above in response to her are so callous and unkind - twisting the very truth of her experiences and historic brush with the 'Unspeakable' beyond recognition. Why? What are you up to?! I feel and hope all others here feel she is an honored guest and should be treated as such. She doesn't post much on Forums and we are lucky [and I feel very grateful] she has here.

These posts, along with one you recently made chirping in tune with JO re:911 have made me totally reconsider who you may be and what side you are really on...... Shame on you for this post above! Disgustingly disrespectful, unkind and worst of all untrue...but it has an agenda...and I am very suspect of what it is.

Peter I think you are confused. I was obviously referring to Rivera as the spook. The reference was to Adele's original post detailing Rivera's creepy interactions with her back in 1963 where he spoke in rhymes. What I meant is Rivera (not Adele [obviously]) showed signs of creepy MKULTRA stuff.

I say with respect and consideration, it's very important not to be blinded by your own agenda and remain objective. All said WTC-7 could have been a controlled demolition and the fact it was very definitely a false flag exponentially raises the possibility. However dogma is a worse offense than doubt in my mind.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lawyer's Committee for 9/11 Inquiry file petition for Grand Jury on 9-11 Peter Lemkin 9 13,998 25-12-2021, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Can't fool the First Responders! NYCFD calls for new investigation - says 'official' one wrong! Peter Lemkin 2 3,617 31-07-2019, 05:23 PM
  9/11 Phone Calls: Disturbing Irregularities Uncovered in the Calls Magda Hassan 7 7,727 13-09-2016, 05:35 PM
  (Bob) Graham; FBI Hindered Congress's 911 Inquiry, Withheld Reports About Sarasota Saudis - Florida Adele Edisen 1 5,411 12-06-2013, 07:45 AM
  Upcoming TV Exclusive Reveals 9-11 Through the Eyes of George W Bush Bernice Moore 0 2,658 01-08-2011, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Another Report Calls for “Infiltration” of 9/11 Sites Ed Jewett 4 4,170 30-08-2010, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  "NO" to NYC Inquiry referendum Peter Presland 0 3,247 11-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Peter Presland
  Call for public inquiry into 7/7 from former head of counter-terrorism Magda Hassan 3 4,231 22-06-2009, 04:53 PM
  Olson calls debunked...officially Jack White 2 3,608 29-04-2009, 08:09 PM
Last Post: David Healy
  F.B.I. Asks Panel to Delay Report on Anthrax Inquiry....no worry 0 425 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: