Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Fake" Attempt on JFK's Life: Or, Great Minds Think Alike
Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:Only Dulles had that power.

Please present evidence in support of this conclusion.
In summary, Dulles was one of the top facilitators, faithful servant to the true sponsors and he carried their will.
Angleton, Hunt and Phillips would have kill an American President only if they had his protection. He was also associated
with the Rostow brothers, the Bundy brothers, Dean Achenson, Roswell Kirkpatrick and Adolf Berle all part of the defense and national security apparatus.
To repeat, he was involved in the Valkyrie and Praga plots, the ASC college in Switzerland and he was in control
of the CIA structure. Both Donald Gibson and DiEugenio in Destiny Betrayed ch 3. discuss Dulles. Also GME in Certain Arrogance.
Charles Drago Wrote:
Gordon Gray Wrote:Having failed to take the bate twice before, with the Bay of Pigs and the Missile Crisis, it's hard to beleve anyone would expect him to do so because someone the CIA says is connected to Castro took a shot at him.

Unless, of course, Plan A called for immediate public release of the "Castro was behind this" story and/or RFK was in on it.

Gordon Gray Wrote:Also given their general distrust of the intelligence community at that time, I doubt either RFK or JFK would knowingly go along with such a plan.

Beginner's mistake, I'm afraid. Both JFK and RFK trusted certain intelligence and military officers -- and, for that matter, certain anti-Castro Cubans operating in the U.S. You must understand that governments and their agencies are not ideologically monolithic in nature.

You should also consider the notion that RFK provided protection, in the form of plausible deniability, for his brother.
I would doubt that the members of the intelligence community they trusted would be part of such a plan. After the Missile Crisis it should have been very clear to both Kennedys that most of the miltary and intellignece establishment were trying to do every thing they could to entrap the Kennedys into an invasion. And no matter what the provocation, be it missile sites or assassination attempts, I doubt Kennedy would be willing to risk nuclear confrontation with the Soviets. The only reason I could see for such a plan would be to go over the Kennedys' heads and force them to invade through public opinion. Still seems a bit far fetched to me.
Gordon Gray Wrote:I would doubt that the members of the intelligence community they trusted would be part of such a plan.

Does the name "Judas" ring a bell?

JFK's death was a crucifixion.
"That little Kennedy. . .he thought he was a god."

DiEugenio points out Talbot Brothers presents Walter Sheridan in a wholly acceptant mode; not recommended for a Judas.

This drama is replete with them. Sheriff Decker's order to not participate. The usual military intelligence auxilliary ordered to stand down per Prouty. Sending the cabinet out of country, shutting down phone systems, braking limousines after removing agents from their rear and McHugh from the front seat.

It was said of Angleton something about thinking six ways over a brandy before breakfast or some such; surely such a mind could layer plots.

This is four-dimensional chess and disparate elements were entrained, compromised, assured of complicity in coverup.

As well as Northwind, which Kennedy rejected, consider the Man Who Never Was deception regarding the site of the D-Day landing.

The corpse, the uniform and legend, the false plan.

And plausible denial was the stock in trade of these people.

Even Ruby was equipped with a reason for being within sight of the police station. Roselli however ought not have given Ruby's role away to Jack Anderson.

Prouty spoke of actors, then was fascinated to find Lansdale and solicit Krulak's concurrence.

The military ran the autopsy and enforced silence--allowing Blakey to lie and get away with it.

The military got its war--and then some.

Karma kind of crunched that whole kill-people-and-break-their-toys machine.

And now comes Kerry to run it, or at least be handed the Playskool wheel.

The cabal allows all the children to vent, and pretend, to play until bedtime, and some are allowed to awake.

When they do they are told it was all just a dream we dreamed one afternoon.

If true and it would fit my idea of a covert op at the behest of the ST, or whatever name one applies to the shadowy not-quite-government not-quite-Big-Money but sort-of-both entity that runs this government at the moment.

A false drill of assassination simulation but with the truth of the "missed attempt" held secret from the people. So insidious and believable to any "security personnel" not in on the event before the deed. A cover-up underway even before arriving at Love Field as has become known.

A masquerade to excuse taking back Cuba. Seems as usual the last to know - if ever - would be WeThePeople.

I am of the opinion that this concept is possible in the context of 1963.

I only have one question, how to I get the "Dead" to stop playing music inside my head?
Thanks Phil
Saw the grateful dead in old Market Square Arena in October 1976 from row 7 center arrived at by fleet feet in festival seating. When one could meet people from all over the nation without trucking around - in festival seating. Cost $7.50 in advance from Kharma on Kirkwood.

Best show I ever saw. A show in Oakland 78 was good but Indy site was more intimate because of the excellence of the seating.
Jim
:plane: ------
Truckin'
got my chips cashed in ...
I'm having trouble imagining the meeting between an intelligece operative and a high level Secret Service official, where the intelligence guy talks the SS guy into participating in a false flag op to convince the President to invade Cuba. Maybe some one can come up with a plausible dialogue. As the SS guy looking aftrer my own interests, one of my first questions would be, if it's to be a fake attempt, why would you have us pull back security?
http://archive.org/details/gd72-09-03.sb...sbeok.shnf

In a year when Kissinger and Chou and Mao and Dick would refer to the Vietnamese as dogs per Stone

When Dick would form DEA from CIA to screw the Corsican smack connection

The Grateful Dead played noon to six with intermittent rain in Boulder stadium for 35,000 they said

Elmer Moore who spoon fed the Dulles Commission and badgered Perry all Friday night to recant from the entry depiction of the throat wound

would later state he thought of Kennedy as a traitor giving things to the Russians

Would an official such a true believer not readily join the code red with Jack Nicholson

When the Belin (Don) of the DuPont family was the acting Secretary of the Treasury the day of the assassination

when the driver Braked For Snipers

and the shotgun-rider checked to be sure the principal was smashed like a pumpkin

any corruption of oath is readily credible

All the pretty little agencies always do the Reichstag dance can-canning choruses from Springtime for Hitler

OKCBomb Murrah heroes absent on Hitler's birthday

You're really in a fix, Mr. President, LeMay cracked

You're right in there with me, the president replied

LeMay sotto voce:

We shall see

(He was anxiously sought on the Clifton tapes; needed at Bethesda to violate his oath--see also Seven Days in May)

Treason never prospers.
(What's the reason?)
--for if it prosper,
None Dare Call It Treason
Big Grin
Jim

Thanks for the link.
Jim Hackett II Wrote:Big Grin
Jim

Thanks for the link.
Yeah,but the only song the Dead would let Phil Lesh sing,because well,Phil couldn't sing.....Big Grin

Good chance I was at that 1978 Oakland concert.

OK,back on subject............:wavey:
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Life Magazine aided the Cover up Jim DiEugenio 0 2,275 06-02-2019, 04:36 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  McAdams gets new life Tom Bowden 3 16,426 11-07-2018, 01:05 AM
  Time-Life and the 50th Jim DiEugenio 1 10,813 15-06-2018, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  New book on life and 'work' of J.J. Angleton Peter Lemkin 6 26,295 03-12-2017, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  "Fake news": isn't this what we've been saying for 50+ years? Martin White 1 3,635 23-02-2017, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Fake news (or history) from the Smithsonian Joseph McBride 9 7,656 05-01-2017, 02:54 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The Great White Case Officer by David Atlee Phillips Alan Dale 2 3,339 02-05-2016, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Can anyone tell me if the doc is real or fake? Scott Kaiser 13 9,819 19-01-2016, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Armstrong: Of Covert Ops, Fake Marines, of Classifieds, of Cabbages and Kings Jack White 32 17,383 22-11-2015, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  BEN BRADLEE: Not Such a Good Life Jim DiEugenio 15 7,552 14-03-2015, 08:58 PM