Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reclaiming Parkland
Hyperbole is what prosecutors do in the courtroom; it's a habit I'm sure he developed over decades. Unfortunately, it's pretty effective on most people. Witness the popularity of people like Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh.

Bugliosi was once open to the possibility of a conspiracy in the Robert Kennedy assassination, though I haven't heard him speak about it in a long time.
Tracy Riddle Wrote:Bugliosi was once open to the possibility of a conspiracy in the Robert Kennedy assassination, though I haven't heard him speak about it in a long time.

That is why I was rather startled by his entry into the JFK fray in the late 80s on the side of the WC. At that time it left me scratching my head.
Albert Rossi Wrote:
Tracy Riddle Wrote:Bugliosi was once open to the possibility of a conspiracy in the Robert Kennedy assassination, though I haven't heard him speak about it in a long time.

That is why I was rather startled by his entry into the JFK fray in the late 80s on the side of the WC. At that time it left me scratching my head.

The Bug is the The Bug.

Quote:The junk merchant doesn't sell his product to the consumer, he sells the consumer to his product. He does not improve and simplify his merchandise. He degrades and simplifies the client.

William S Burroughs
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
Albert Rossi Wrote:

The Bug is the The Bug.

Quote:The junk merchant doesn't sell his product to the consumer, he sells the consumer to his product. He does not improve and simplify his merchandise. He degrades and simplifies the client.

William S Burroughs

I didn't know very much about him at the time other than what was widely publicized about the Manson case. But I do remember him at one point talking about Noguchi and expressing reasonable doubt about Sirhan (I may be remembering this wrong, but was it on Tom Snyder??). In any event, I await Jim's book for fuller enlightenment about this character.
Bugliosi and Gary Mack -- among others -- were sent to the honorable JFK research community as variations on the classic "sleeper" agent. They built personal relationships and grand reputations. They earned the trust of many well-meaning targets of opportunity.

Then they were activated.

(Perhaps Jim Fetzer is of their ilk. There can be no doubt that over the past two-plus years, wittingly or otherwise, he could not have done more to further the agendas of their masters. But that, as they say, is a story for another campfire.)
I just received advance notice from Amazon that Jim's book is coming available by the last week of September. Great news!

A race against Hanks ...
Will this book be available in ebook format, either Kindle or epub? Please do!
I imagine it will be.

THey will come out with that, after the hardcover is out awhile.
Charles Drago Wrote:Bugliosi and Gary Mack -- among others -- were sent to the honorable JFK research community as variations on the classic "sleeper" agent. They built personal relationships and grand reputations. They earned the trust of many well-meaning targets of opportunity.

Then they were activated. (...)

I would add John Armstrong: he was the "babysitter" of Jack White and made him a TWO OSSIS believer, which is a foolish concept... And, perhaps the most successful mole of the research community is: Robert Groden...to me, he is "the Daniel Ellsberg of the Zapruder Film"...Groden was Liftons "babysitter" - that struck me, when I first read PIG ON LEASH...(Grodens arrests are staged events---)

BTW Groden was Oliver Stones "babysitter" during the shooting of JFK...you can't escape that moles in the US...it is a game, where the jfk-research-community is...the ball...

KK
Karl Kinaski Wrote:
Charles Drago Wrote:Bugliosi and Gary Mack -- among others -- were sent to the honorable JFK research community as variations on the classic "sleeper" agent. They built personal relationships and grand reputations. They earned the trust of many well-meaning targets of opportunity.

Then they were activated. (...)

I would add John Armstrong: he was the "babysitter" of Jack White and made him a TWO OSSIS believer, which is a foolish concept... And, perhaps the most successful mole of the research community is: Robert Groden...to me, he is "the Daniel Ellsberg of the Zapruder Film"...Groden was Liftons "babysitter" - that struck me, when I first read PIG ON LEASH...(Grodens arrests are staged events---)

BTW Groden was Oliver Stones "babysitter" during the shooting of JFK...you can't escape that moles in the US...it is a game, where the jfk-research-community is...the ball...

KK

WOW! I could not disagree more. And my recollection is that it was Jack White who first came up with the concept of two separate Oswalds, and demonstrating to John Armstrong that a picture had been altered showing on one side the face of Harvey and on the other the face of Lee. Thus would begin Armstrong's ten year research of the history of this unique "family".
And Groden a mole??? That is not even worthy of comment. I have known Bob Groden for over thirty five years. His dedication to this cause is not debatable. In my opinion.

Dawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paperback edition of Reclaiming Parkland: Expanded and Revised Jim DiEugenio 71 39,347 19-11-2016, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Martin White
  Documentary The Parkland Doctors Martin White 1 3,781 21-06-2016, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Historic Parkland Hospital closes to patients as new building opens Martin White 0 2,028 20-08-2015, 06:24 PM
  Delivery of the bronze O'Neil casket to Parkland Martin White 7 4,701 01-07-2015, 09:56 PM
  WCR Appendix VIII - The Parkland Doctors' Medical Reports Bob Prudhomme 24 9,320 12-12-2014, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Herbert Blenner
  parkland hospital press conference? Edwin Ortiz 31 12,862 17-11-2013, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  PARKLAND movie out on rental already Anthony DeFiore 4 2,716 09-11-2013, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  JFK by Oliver Stone Box office: $70,405,498; Parkland (the movie) Box office:.... Anthony DeFiore 0 2,027 31-10-2013, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  "Parkland" in Comparison to Oliver Stone's "JFK" James Norwood 24 10,541 19-10-2013, 07:10 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Parkland nurse recalls JFK assassination Bernice Moore 0 2,085 14-10-2013, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore