Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reclaiming Parkland
@ P. Lemkin. You misread my posts on the Ed-F., otherwise you'd know, that I am a CTer. I am a CT since 1991, when I first saw Stones JFK. - I made no snide comments about your Ed- F. ban. Thx.

KK
The LN Fable CANNOT survive the transcript of the Press Conference by the attending medical persons at Parkland.

My guess is Hanks and Bugliosi will IGNORE the transcript,
and focus on the "confusion of the day" and the fable to the exclusion of all else.

Most especially the TRUTH.
Read not to contradict and confute;
nor to believe and take for granted;
nor to find talk and discourse;
but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON
Q: Can you describe his neck wound? . . .

DR. PERRY: The neck wound, as visible on the patient, revealed a bullet hole almost in the mid line.

Q: What was that?

DR. PERRY: / bullet hole almost in the mid line.

Q: Would you demonstrate?

DR. PERRY: In the lower portion of the neck, in front.

Q. Can you demonstrate, Doctor, on your own neck?

DR. PERRY: Approximately here (indicating).

Q. Below the Adam's apple?

DR. PERRY: Below the Adam's apple.

Q. Doctor, it is the assumption that it was through the head?

DR. PERRY: That would be on(ly) conjecture on my part. There are two wounds, as Dr. Clark noted, one of the neck and one of the head. Whether they are directly related or related to two bullets, I cannot say.

Q. Where was the entrance wound?

DR. PERRY: There was an entrance wound in the neck. As regards the one in the head, I cannot say.

Q. Which way was the bullet coming on the neck wound? At him?

DR. PERRY: It appeared to be coming at him. . . .

Q. Doctor, describe the entrance wound. You think from the front in the throat?

DR. PERRY: The wound appeared to be an entrance wound in the front of the throat; yes, that is correct. The exit wound, I don't know. It could have been the head or there could have been a second wound of the head. There was not time to determine this at the particular instant.

Q. Would the bullet have had to travel up from the neck wound to exit through the back?

DR. PERRY: Unless it was deviated from its course by striking bone or some other object. . . .

Phil's footnote:

Have they sanitized the youtube of this exchange, or entered a cloaking algorithm in the search engines

Hanks and Bugliosi are abetted by the shrieking fairies of the ministry of ruth
Unless they changed the script after the version I saw, they did ignore the press conference.

As they did Ruby at Parkland, as they did Ruby at the midnight press conference.

In my book I devote a chapter to all this.

One has to think that Landesman was given his instructions from either Hanks, or someone close to him, or maybe even a notch higher.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Unless they changed the script after the version I saw, they did ignore the press conference.

As they did Ruby at Parkland, as they did Ruby at the midnight press conference.

In my book I devote a chapter to all this.

One has to think that Landesman was given his instructions from either Hanks, or someone close to him, or maybe even a notch higher.
As they did Ruby at the Texas theatre? As they did the other Oswald at the theatre? As they did Ruby talk to journalists at his trial?
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
I do not enjoy being correct in my suspicion that Hanks and Co. will ignore the inconvenient FACTS.

This ain't my first rodeo and I have come to expect BS like that from the Ministry of Information (MSM and the like).
So I guess it was to be expected by past events.
Anyway thanks for the info, Jim
Keep up the good work.
FRANCIS BACON
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Karl Kinaski Wrote:Groden: I don't believe, that Groden showed the Zappi film, which implies a second shooter, in the US telly, out of his own free will.
I don't think that, about the same time, Chief Jesse Curry made his statement of the possibility of a second shooter at Dealy plaza in front of a camera, out of his own free will...
That happened at the beginning of the HSCA...isn't it funny: both men anticipated the final conclusion of the HSCA.
Which was, as we know today, not a conclusion out of the free will of Robert Blakey. (Note: On of Blakeys supervisors was Johannides, the CIA-liason of Carlos Bringuier...Groden, Blakey and Mack are just some of the Frontmen of a still existing "bury the truth of the jfk-assassination" squad. IMO there is more fun and games in all of this, than one can imagine...

KK

Beware of KK! IMO, a most unwelcome refugee from the EF. He is a firm promoter of what is basically the official version of the JFK Assassination [in tiny modified forms + a lot of confusion 'noises' thrown in, IMO].

Further, when I was so rudely and cruelly removed from the EF, and all of my posts destroyed without permission or logic, KK was one of the very few [handful] who posted with glee about that happening!...I'll not forget [nor forgive] KK - even Colby was upset.

LNs are not allowed on this forum....as here, we start with the knowledge that it was a massive conspiracy [before, during, after] involving some 'official authorities' and their backers, puppeteers and friends; and that 1+1 does not = 9. However, it is not for me to decide, or you'd already be in cyberspace without a spacesuit. Your garbled ideas are not worth my effort to refute, IMO. Best ignored. Just wanted to issue a general 'heads-up' on this entity here.
==============================================================

Surprise, surprise, surprise.
Thanks for the heads up.
FRANCIS BACON
http://www.deadline.com/2013/08/hot-trailer-parkland/

From the Huffington Post daily email...
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
What a steaming pile of BS.

What with that screaming guy saying we had Oswald in our office ten days ago.

Who was that supposed to be?

This actually looks even worse than the script I critiqued in my book.
To paraphrase Clive James, there's something in what this movie says.

And that something is a tall, steaming, conical pile of horseshit.

If PARKLAND is released theatrically in September, the Blu-Ray will be solicited in late October/early-November, for an end-of-year early 2014 release. The Amazon solicitation will appear at the same time. I'd strongly urge DPF members (even Jim D. if he likes) to hop on there and pen a review of the film at that point if they can. Long, well-written, negative reviews can grab the most attention and will stick on the movie's product page for years afterwards - with thousands of attendant views - if the critic gets in early.

I take some solace in the notion that a majority of the public (in the US and worldwide) should smell a rat with this movie even before it opens.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paperback edition of Reclaiming Parkland: Expanded and Revised Jim DiEugenio 71 39,347 19-11-2016, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Martin White
  Documentary The Parkland Doctors Martin White 1 3,781 21-06-2016, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Historic Parkland Hospital closes to patients as new building opens Martin White 0 2,028 20-08-2015, 06:24 PM
  Delivery of the bronze O'Neil casket to Parkland Martin White 7 4,701 01-07-2015, 09:56 PM
  WCR Appendix VIII - The Parkland Doctors' Medical Reports Bob Prudhomme 24 9,320 12-12-2014, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Herbert Blenner
  parkland hospital press conference? Edwin Ortiz 31 12,862 17-11-2013, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  PARKLAND movie out on rental already Anthony DeFiore 4 2,716 09-11-2013, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  JFK by Oliver Stone Box office: $70,405,498; Parkland (the movie) Box office:.... Anthony DeFiore 0 2,027 31-10-2013, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  "Parkland" in Comparison to Oliver Stone's "JFK" James Norwood 24 10,541 19-10-2013, 07:10 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Parkland nurse recalls JFK assassination Bernice Moore 0 2,085 14-10-2013, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore