Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former White House attache to talk about JFK assassination
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
R.K. Locke Wrote:A "continuity of government" expert you say?

Has anyone other than Peter Dale Scott written much about this aspect of the case?

I shot P.D.S. this information a few hours ago....thought he might be interested. Bill Kelly too - who replied he's 'on the case'. The term itself Continuity Of Government was IMHO first heard about the time North mentioned it about REX-84. The first we KNOW it was implemented was 9-11-01, but perhaps it was on 11-22-63. Wouldn't surprise me, as that was a Coup d'Etat....as was 9-11. :Hitler: PDS has written much of the connections from and between 11-22-63 to 9-11-01, but to my knowledge has never written about 'continuity of government' being implemented in the sense he uses the term [though, of course, it was in the generic sense]. This Katz who was two places at the same time may turn out to be more interesting that at first blush....but I don't think any Truth will come from him directly.

Peter, I may be mistaken but I'm sure that I've heard PDS talking about continuity of government in the context of the Kennedy assassination at some point. I have a feeling it was maybe on a YouTube video about 9/11 and/or deep state crimes in general. The only detail I can recall right now was something about a train that was near Dealey Plaza that may have been related to COG implementation. I will try to find the video and link it up here, though it may take some time.
R.K. Locke Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:

Has anyone other than Peter Dale Scott written much about this aspect of the case?

I shot P.D.S. this information a few hours ago....thought he might be interested. Bill Kelly too - who replied he's 'on the case'. The term itself Continuity Of Government was IMHO first heard about the time North mentioned it about REX-84. The first we KNOW it was implemented was 9-11-01, but perhaps it was on 11-22-63. Wouldn't surprise me, as that was a Coup d'Etat....as was 9-11. :Hitler: PDS has written much of the connections from and between 11-22-63 to 9-11-01, but to my knowledge has never written about 'continuity of government' being implemented in the sense he uses the term [though, of course, it was in the generic sense]. This Katz who was two places at the same time may turn out to be more interesting that at first blush....but I don't think any Truth will come from him directly.

Peter, I may be mistaken but I'm sure that I've heard PDS talking about continuity of government in the context of the Kennedy assassination at some point. I have a feeling it was maybe on a YouTube video about 9/11 and/or deep state crimes in general. The only detail I can recall right now was something about a train that was near Dealey Plaza that may have been related to COG implementation. I will try to find the video and link it up here, though it may take some time.

That would be interesting. It does ring a very distant 'bell', but also sound highly unlikely. The train that held the 'tramps'? - which were marched past their boss Lansdale....and taken into the Sherrif's Office but released on someone high up's word that they were ATF or some such....

On Palamara's website he has both Katz statements that he was in the White House AND in the Dallas Detail. This is not to be dismissed lightly. Something very sinister is beneath this seeming 'confusion'.

I'd also not be surprised to find out the Katz knew and worked with Shimon!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Very rarely seen in photos or video - here is Joe Shimon speaking a few minutes in on JEH's being gay and his sex parties. However, to know about his [Shimon's] knowledge and involvement in the JFK assassination and death of Mary Pinchot Meyers, read Janney's book Mary's Mosaic.

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
R.K. Locke Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:

That would be interesting. It does ring a very distant 'bell', but also sound highly unlikely. The train that held the 'tramps'? - which were marched past their boss Lansdale....and taken into the Sherrif's Office but released on someone high up's word that they were ATF or some such....

On Palamara's website he has both Katz statements that he was in the White House AND in the Dallas Detail. This is not to be dismissed lightly. Something very sinister is beneath this seeming 'confusion'.

This isn't what I was thinking of initially but he discusses it here:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-doomsda...9-11/27806

I'm now starting to think that I have confused the part about the train with something that Bill Kelly wrote. It may not have any relevance to the subject in hand; I'll have to double check.
R.K. Locke Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
R.K. Locke Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:I shot P.D.S. this information a few hours ago....thought he might be interested. Bill Kelly too - who replied he's 'on the case'. The term itself Continuity Of Government was IMHO first heard about the time North mentioned it about REX-84. The first we KNOW it was implemented was 9-11-01, but perhaps it was on 11-22-63. Wouldn't surprise me, as that was a Coup d'Etat....as was 9-11. :Hitler: PDS has written much of the connections from and between 11-22-63 to 9-11-01, but to my knowledge has never written about 'continuity of government' being implemented in the sense he uses the term [though, of course, it was in the generic sense]. This Katz who was two places at the same time may turn out to be more interesting that at first blush....but I don't think any Truth will come from him directly.

This isn't what I was thinking of initially but he discusses it here:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-doomsda...9-11/27806

I'm now starting to think that I have confused the part about the train with something that Bill Kelly wrote. It may not have any relevance to the subject in hand; I'll have to double check.

Yes, familiar with that great piece by P.D.S. The important part is: "But this Doomsday planning can be traced back to 1963, when Jack Crichton, head of the 488th Army Intelligence Reserve unit of Dallas, was part of it in his capacity as chief of intelligence for Dallas Civil Defense, which worked out of an underground Emergency Operating Center. As Russ Baker reports, "Because it was intended for continuity of government' operations during an attack, [the Center] was fully equipped with communications equipment."54 A speech given at the dedication of the Center in 1961 supplies further details:This Emergency Operating Center [in Dallas] is part of the National Plan to link Federal, State and local government agencies in a communications network from which rescue operations can be directed in time of local or National emergency. It is a vital part of the National, State, and local Operational Survival Plan.55Crichton, in other words, was also part of what became known in the 1980s as the Doomsday Project, like James McCord, Oliver North, Donald Rumsfeld, and Dick Cheney after him. But in 1988 its aim was significantly enlarged: no longer to prepare for an atomic attack, but now to plan for the effective suspension of the American constitution in the face of any emergency.56 This change in 1988 allowed COG to be implemented in 2001. By this time the Doomsday Project had developed into what the Washington Post called "a shadow government that evolved based on long-standing continuity of operations plans.'"57It is clear that the Office of Emergency Preparedness (OEP, known from 1961-1968 as the Office of Emergency Planning) supplies a common denominator for key personnel in virtually all of the structural events discussed here. This is a long way from establishing that the OEP itself (in addition to the individuals discussed here) was involved in generating any of these events. But I believe that the alternative communications network housed first in the OEP (later part of Project 908) played a significant role in at least three of them: the JFK assassination, Iran-Contra, and 9/11."

This talks about the Dallas side of any possible COG effort and the likely Collins Radio equipped* control center for the Assassination; however, if there were formal COG planned (likely), there had to be an equivalent center in D.C. Bill Kelly's work on the transcripts of AF1 and 2, as well as the plane that had most of the Cabinet on it headed to Hawaii go a long way to hint that such a COG plan was afoot and pre-planned, not just reactionary, IMO.

I don't see how the train [there were a few that day in the area] was involved. However, your mention of it does trigger off some very old memory of someone mentioning that - can't remember who or when, but quite sure it was not Scott...and think it remains so unproven as to be speculative, at this point.

*I believe that the special Radio Equipment seen on several in-Plaza operatives and described by others were likely also Collins Radio equipment operating on a special secret freqency to the 488th Mil. Intel. Res. Command Center and perhaps the equivalent one in D.C., which Katz seems to obliquely refer to - whether he was there or not.
Good stuff, Peter.
Never forget that Military Intelligence had a file on Oswald that they "routinely destroyed" rather than show anyone. The fingerprints of military intelligence (not just the CIA) are all over the JFK assassination.
Interesting you should say that Tracy, the best I can figure out, thus far, is he was NOT in the Secret Service per se; he had a position similar to Prouty - as a liaison between agencies....."Norman Katz speaks about his experiences as military attaché to the [B]Secret Service[/B] during the Kennedy and Johnson years" [i.e. if he is for real, he knows, but is not speaking about, THE most important things - such as who was behind the coup; what part the Military and Secret Services played; and how far in advance it was planned, etc.] However, while Lansdale sent Prouty to the Antarctic to get him out of the USA and D.C. during the 'hit' [as the liaison between the military and the CIA], Katz was apparently kept on the job [i.e. trusted as corrupt and corruptible, unlike Prouty]. That said, the two places Katz claims to have been at the moment of JFK's assassination are irreconcilable, IMHO. Something is greatly amiss with this man and his 'story'...much like the official version. This hints as to why they kept him in place [someplace - we don't know which or IF!]; while Prouty was sent away...far, far away.
Just think this needs a bump for the 50th.

SHARON
When Norman Katz was 23 years old, he was a military attaché to the Secret Service, working in the continuity of the U.S. Government program at the White House during John F. Kennedy's administration in 1961.
The former Sharon selectman was an Army second lieutenant who handled communications in one of the "secure rooms" in Washington, D.C. In the event of a national alert, Katz would be among those who made sure the president and other elected leaders kept in contact.
Now 76-years-old, he sat in his basement office in his house in Sharon and recounted how Jacqueline Kennedy would always remember the roses that were given to her in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963.
"She was delighted by the people who presented her with yellow roses," Katz said.
He recalls that everywhere else in Texas, Jackie was given yellow roses, a symbol of the famous folk song, "The Yellow Rose of Texas."
He said that Jackie remembers, "Only in Dallas was I given red roses. How funny, red roses for me," she thought.
Katz said, "But soon the back seat of the presidential limo would be strewn with blood-soaked rose petals. [The] 46-year-old President and his 34-year-old First Lady exchanged one final glance and then in an instant, it all ended."
Going back to 1961, Katz was sitting in a history class at Northeastern University when he was called to the university president's office.
"I said, Oh my god, what did I do?'," Katz said. "My tuition was always late. Who had money in those days?"
Waiting for him in the president's office were two men.
"They said to me that I had been selected for a special position in the military [and] if I would be interested," said Katz. "I had already received orders for Korea…and I said, Well, where is it?'
Well, we can't tell you,'" Katz recalled the two men saying.
"Well, what would I do?'
Well, we can't tell you.'
"I said, I'm getting married in a few months, can my wife go?'"
They said, "Yes."
Then he asked, "Is it in the United States?"
They said, "Yes."
To Katz, staying in the United States and being able to be with his new wife was better than going to Korea. And so, despite knowing very little about his new job, after graduating from Northeastern, he and his wife packed up their Volkswagen Beetle and headed for Virginia.

Read more: http://www.wickedlocal.com/walpole/news/...z2mCm5TrOi

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Current State Of Internet Assassination Discussion Brian Doyle 0 121 23-08-2024, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,422 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,354 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 5,081 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 5,315 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Mailer's Tales of the JFK Assassination Milo Reech 4 4,303 07-06-2019, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 9,586 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Barbour: Averill Harriman ordered the assassination Lauren Johnson 30 30,618 18-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  The Inheritance: Poisoned Fruit of JFK's Assassination Lauren Johnson 1 2,986 09-02-2019, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  The Key To a Successful Assassination is Control of Communications..... Peter Lemkin 0 2,412 21-01-2019, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin