Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEEP politics, Pfisterers, Stripling and 11/23/63
David Josephs Wrote:Marlene,

Now I have to thank you for this (a source would be appreciated) as it further shows how the TWO RECORDS were combined into one...

HARVEY here does not say anything about BILOXI until the very end and provides no dates. Allen FELDE who was with HARVEY during this time (CE1961, 1962 has the USMC recap followed by FELDE telling us where he was... which matches the letter below... they did NOT go to Biloxi together...) LEE was in Biloxi... [TABLE="width: 531"]
[TR]
[TD]After graduating from Aviation Fundamentals School, Lee Oswald and five other Marines-Edward J. Bandoni, James M. Brereton, Donald P. Camarata, Daniel P. Powers, and Martin E. Schrand-left Florida for Biloxi MI[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
LEE is in Japan in late '57 while HARVEY is in NOLA at Pfisterer's and living at 210 Dauphine (Senator Hotel) with short fat MO.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5414[/ATTACH]

Marlene Zenker Wrote:
David Josephs Wrote:As I am doing quite a bit of work on H&L and the different reasons/evidence that continues to be "realized" I'd like to add this...

The LETTERS written by HARVEY in the Russian language all appear perfect... no spelling errors, correct grammar, etc...

Whereas the letters written in ENGLISH to his "mother" are chock filled with errors... and the same ones over and over...

double "L's" are virtually consistent in words like "allready"... misspellings for "recieve" without a first "e"...

Food for thought... LEE seems to have written in CAPITAL BLOCK LETTERS while
Harvey wrote in script...

Starting with the Volume 16.. CE1 one can find most of this correspondance

DJ

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5412[/ATTACH]

David, thank you and forgive me - I must have been half asleep when I posted this.

I posted it to show Harvey's recollection of his USMC service and also that it was written in script. I found this at the City of Dallas City Secretary's Office website

http://www.ci.dallas.tx.us/cso/exhibits/...s_JFK.html

The direct link to the above letter is http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/01/0122-001.gif

I have only been through Box 1 and a bit of Box 2, there are 20 boxes...

Marlene
Marlene Zenker Wrote:
David Josephs Wrote:Marlene,

Now I have to thank you for this (a source would be appreciated) as it further shows how the TWO RECORDS were combined into one...

HARVEY here does not say anything about BILOXI until the very end and provides no dates. Allen FELDE who was with HARVEY during this time (CE1961, 1962 has the USMC recap followed by FELDE telling us where he was... which matches the letter below... they did NOT go to Biloxi together...) LEE was in Biloxi... [TABLE="width: 531"]
[TR]
[TD]After graduating from Aviation Fundamentals School, Lee Oswald and five other Marines-Edward J. Bandoni, James M. Brereton, Donald P. Camarata, Daniel P. Powers, and Martin E. Schrand-left Florida for Biloxi MI
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
LEE is in Japan in late '57 while HARVEY is in NOLA at Pfisterer's and living at 210 Dauphine (Senator Hotel) with short fat MO.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5414[/ATTACH]

Marlene Zenker Wrote:[quote=David Josephs]As I am doing quite a bit of work on H&L and the different reasons/evidence that continues to be "realized" I'd like to add this...

The LETTERS written by HARVEY in the Russian language all appear perfect... no spelling errors, correct grammar, etc...

Whereas the letters written in ENGLISH to his "mother" are chock filled with errors... and the same ones over and over...

double "L's" are virtually consistent in words like "allready"... misspellings for "recieve" without a first "e"...

Food for thought... LEE seems to have written in CAPITAL BLOCK LETTERS while
Harvey wrote in script...

Starting with the Volume 16.. CE1 one can find most of this correspondance

DJ

David, thank you and forgive me - I must have been half asleep when I posted this.

I posted it to show Harvey's recollection of his USMC service and also that it was written in script. I found this at the City of Dallas City Secretary's Office website

http://www.ci.dallas.tx.us/cso/exhibits/...s_JFK.html

The direct link to the above letter is http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/01/0122-001.gif

I have only been through Box 1 and a bit of Box 2, there are 20 boxes...

Marlene

Thanks Marlene - yet as you can see there is no reference to FOLDER 5 or File #18 in the name of the gif.... if you can add that to your references it would help finding it.

18. Personal Oswald, by an unknown author. Handwritten notes by Lee Harvey Oswald describing various activities, (Photocopy), 11/23/63. 10 pages 00000122 01 05 018 0122-001.gif 0122-002.gif 0122-003.gif 0122-004.gif 0122-005.gif 0122-006.gif 0122-007.gif 0122-008.gif 0122-009.gif 0122-010.gif

I put this entire database in excel so it is searchable.... this resource has been invaluable to me in finding the original and handwritten statements to compare to the final FBI reports of same.

I still think there is something strange about the staight lines and penmenship of the script versus the childish scribbles of the block letters - that they are on the same document.. and they are ALL PHOTOCOPIES means it is most likely and very possible that the FBI cut and pasted together some of these notes and then PHOTOCOPIED THEM.

What remains are errors in the ENGLISH letters and no error in the Russian letters... The English errors are repeated as well, as if it was leanred that way...
---------------

The lack of ORIGINAL MATERIALS coming from the FBI, when the originals were initially acquired, is sinister and allows the FBI to create whatever END PRODUCT they like and call in "Oswald original"

CE1961 and 1962 Marlene... You gonna believe the man who was there or your Dept of Defense :-).... just ask Palmer McBride, or Nelson Delgado

the same docs are also here:

Box 2

Folder 5

Personal Oswald, by Lee Harvey Oswald. Handwritten
notes by Lee Harvey Oswald describing his activities, (Photocopy), date unknown.
00000505 10 pages 02 05 001 0505-001.gif 0505-002.gif 0505-003.gif 0505-004.gif 0505-005.gif 0505-006.gif 0505-007.gif 0505-008.gif 0505-009.gif 0505-010.gif

and here:

127. Personal - Oswald, by Lee Harvey Oswald. Handwritten notes by Lee Harvey Oswald describing his activities, (Photocopy Poor Quality), date unknown. 00002986 10 pages 15 01 127 2986-001.gif 2986-002.gif 2986-003.gif 2986-004.gif 2986-005.gif 2986-006.gif 2986-007.gif 2986-008.gif 2986-009.gif 2986-010.gif
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
ps...

Of all these boxes and files there are 1275 listed as "ORIGINAL" and of those only 303 "ORIGINAL SIGNED"

The repeats are staggering throughout the entire database. and many things are hidden within file headings that have no relation to the item desired....

If you would start a thread about what you find as you search (I've been thru the database a number of times) and any question raised I think it would make for a great study of the Dallas evidence
as we know it.

The great thing is we also have the original inventory notes that repeatedly say, for example, that a MINOX CAMERA was delivered to the FBI and not a light meter...
or that there were 4 wallets in total...

Enjoy the search, some gems in there.
DJ
R. Hunter
David Josephs Wrote:ps...

Of all these boxes and files there are 1275 listed as "ORIGINAL" and of those only 303 "ORIGINAL SIGNED"

The repeats are staggering throughout the entire database. and many things are hidden within file headings that have no relation to the item desired....

If you would start a thread about what you find as you search (I've been thru the database a number of times) and any question raised I think it would make for a great study of the Dallas evidence
as we know it.

The great thing is we also have the original inventory notes that repeatedly say, for example, that a MINOX CAMERA was delivered to the FBI and not a light meter...

DJ

David, I will indeed post anything I find that strikes me as odd - but not being the super researcher that you and others are may mean that I will miss a lot. I have downloaded every image from Box 1 and some from Box 2 and will continue to do so until I have every one. Can you tell me whether these boxes are the evidence released by the current administration in Dallas or has this been available for some time? Whatever happened to the other things that they found in the last few years including the supposed movie script, if you know?

Thanks...

PS. I will create zip files of each box and post them somewhere for everyone to download as we should have multiple copies everywhere and also it is very time consuming to select each one, enlarge it and save it to my computer. I would not want anyone else to have to do that!
Marlene Zenker Wrote:

as we know it.

DJ

David, I will indeed post anything I find that strikes me as odd - but not being the super researcher that you and others are may mean that I will miss a lot. I have downloaded every image from Box 1 and some from Box 2 and will continue to do so until I have every one. Can you tell me whether these boxes are the evidence released by the current administration in Dallas or has this been available for some time? Whatever happened to the other things that they found in the last few years including the supposed movie script, if you know?

Thanks...

PS. I will create zip files of each box and post them somewhere for everyone to download as we should have multiple copies everywhere and also it is very time consuming to select each one, enlarge it and save it to my computer. I would not want anyone else to have to do that!

Wow... I have downloaded quite a few files myself, but ALL of them? You will find there are MANY duplicates... ie just these handwritten notes would be 40 files of the same 10 things....

It appears they stopped putting things in there around 1977... (HSCA ??) I preferred to focus on the documents from 11/22-11/24....

So for example... Gladys Shastid's 5 docs are really only 1 with 4 bad copies, and the original is not even "original" or a photo of the original, but a COPY of the signed original...

The INDEX is also not perfect... there are docs listed as 1992 yet are from 1963.... seems to me that none of the very new things are kept there. There is no mention of a "movie script" in the index for example.
DJ

[TABLE="width: 1111"]
[TR]
[TD]BOX
[/TD]
[TD]FOLDER
[/TD]
[TD]ITEM
[/TD]
[TD]DOC_TYPE
[/TD]
[TD]DOC_DATE
[/TD]
[TD]PRIMAUTH
[/TD]
[TD]QUALITY
[/TD]
[TD]http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/index.html
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2"][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]03
[/TD]
[TD]18
[/TD]
[TD]001
[/TD]
[TD]Affidavit In Any Fact-typed
[/TD]
[TD]11/23/63
[/TD]
[TD]Gladys Shastid
[/TD]
[TD]Original Signed
[/TD]
[TD]Statement concerning a threat against President Kennedy
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]03
[/TD]
[TD]18
[/TD]
[TD]002
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD]11/23/63
[/TD]
[TD]Gladys Shastid
[/TD]
[TD]Carbon Copy Signed
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]03
[/TD]
[TD]18
[/TD]
[TD]003
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD]11/23/63
[/TD]
[TD]Gladys Shastid
[/TD]
[TD]Carbon Copy Signed
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]03
[/TD]
[TD]18
[/TD]
[TD]004
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD]11/23/63
[/TD]
[TD]Gladys Shastid
[/TD]
[TD]Carbon Copy Signed
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]03
[/TD]
[TD]18
[/TD]
[TD]005
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD]11/23/63
[/TD]
[TD]Gladys Shastid
[/TD]
[TD]Carbon Copy Signed
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]5
[/TD]
[TD]Gladys Shastid Count
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I even missed this other box with 34 pages as opposed to the 10 in each of the other locations: and come to find that while the first 4 items are the same, the 34 itrems come from a different sitting entirely...

[TABLE="width: 1277"]
[TR]
[TD]BOX
[/TD]
[TD]FOLDER
[/TD]
[TD]ITEM
[/TD]
[TD]DOC_TYPE
[/TD]
[TD]DOC_DATE
[/TD]
[TD]PRIMAUTH
[/TD]
[TD]QUALITY
[/TD]
[TD]http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/index.html
[/TD]
[TD]PAGES
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]01
[/TD]
[TD]05
[/TD]
[TD]018
[/TD]
[TD]Personal - Oswald
[/TD]
[TD]11/23/63
[/TD]
[TD]an unknown author
[/TD]
[TD]Photocopy
[/TD]
[TD]Handwritten notes by Lee Harvey Oswald describing various activities
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]10
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]02
[/TD]
[TD]05
[/TD]
[TD]001
[/TD]
[TD]Personal - Oswald
[/TD]
[TD]date unknown
[/TD]
[TD]Lee Harvey Oswald
[/TD]
[TD]Photocopy
[/TD]
[TD]Handwritten notes by Lee Harvey Oswald describing his activities
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]15
[/TD]
[TD]01
[/TD]
[TD]127
[/TD]
[TD]Personal - Oswald
[/TD]
[TD]date unknown
[/TD]
[TD]Lee Harvey Oswald
[/TD]
[TD]Photocopy Poor Quality
[/TD]
[TD]Handwritten notes by Lee Harvey Oswald describing his activities
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]15
[/TD]
[TD]01
[/TD]
[TD]130
[/TD]
[TD]Personal - Oswald
[/TD]
[TD]date unknown
[/TD]
[TD]Lee Harvey Oswald
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD]Photocopies of handwritten notes by Lee Harvey Oswald
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]9
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]15
[/TD]
[TD]02
[/TD]
[TD]001
[/TD]
[TD]Personal - Oswald
[/TD]
[TD]date unknown
[/TD]
[TD]Lee Harvey Oswald
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD]Photocopies of handwritten notes by Lee Harvey Oswald
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]34
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

and you will still not find a copy of ANY LETTER TO OSWALD from his brother or "mother"...

DJ
R. Hunter
David Josephs Wrote:
Marlene Zenker Wrote:

as we know it.

DJ

Thanks...

Wow... I have downloaded quite a few files myself, but ALL of them? You will find there are MANY duplicates... ie just these handwritten notes would be 40 files of the same 10 things....

It appears they stopped putting things in there around 1977... (HSCA ??) I preferred to focus on the documents from 11/22-11/24....

So for example... Gladys Shastid's 5 docs are really only 1 with 4 bad copies, and the original is not even "original" or a photo of the original, but a COPY of the signed original...

The INDEX is also not perfect... there are docs listed as 1992 yet are from 1963.... seems to me that none of the very new things are kept there. There is no mention of a "movie script" in the index for example.
DJ

[TABLE="width: 1111"]
[TR]
[TD]BOX[/TD]
[TD]FOLDER[/TD]
[TD]ITEM[/TD]
[TD]DOC_TYPE[/TD]
[TD]DOC_DATE[/TD]
[TD]PRIMAUTH[/TD]
[TD]QUALITY[/TD]
[TD]http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/index.html[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2"][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]03[/TD]
[TD]18[/TD]
[TD]001[/TD]
[TD]Affidavit In Any Fact-typed[/TD]
[TD]11/23/63[/TD]
[TD]Gladys Shastid[/TD]
[TD]Original Signed[/TD]
[TD]Statement concerning a threat against President Kennedy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]03[/TD]
[TD]18[/TD]
[TD]002[/TD]
[TD]11/23/63[/TD]
[TD]Gladys Shastid[/TD]
[TD]Carbon Copy Signed[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]03[/TD]
[TD]18[/TD]
[TD]003[/TD]
[TD]11/23/63[/TD]
[TD]Gladys Shastid[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]03[/TD]
[TD]18[/TD]
[TD]004[/TD]
[TD]11/23/63[/TD]
[TD]Gladys Shastid[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]03[/TD]
[TD]18[/TD]
[TD]005[/TD]
[TD]11/23/63[/TD]
[TD]Gladys Shastid[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]5[/TD]
[TD]Gladys Shastid Count[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I even missed this other box with 34 pages as opposed to the 10 in each of the other locations: and come to find that while the first 4 items are the same, the 34 itrems come from a different sitting entirely...

[TABLE="width: 1277"]
[TR]
[TD]BOX[/TD]
[TD]FOLDER[/TD]
[TD]ITEM[/TD]
[TD]DOC_TYPE[/TD]
[TD]DOC_DATE[/TD]
[TD]PRIMAUTH[/TD]
[TD]QUALITY[/TD]
[TD]http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/index.html[/TD]
[TD]PAGES[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]01[/TD]
[TD]05[/TD]
[TD]018[/TD]
[TD]Personal - Oswald[/TD]
[TD]11/23/63[/TD]
[TD]an unknown author[/TD]
[TD]Photocopy[/TD]
[TD]Handwritten notes by Lee Harvey Oswald describing various activities[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]10[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]02[/TD]
[TD]05[/TD]
[TD]001[/TD]
[TD]date unknown[/TD]
[TD]Lee Harvey Oswald[/TD]
[TD]Photocopy[/TD]
[TD]Handwritten notes by Lee Harvey Oswald describing his activities[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]15[/TD]
[TD]01[/TD]
[TD]127[/TD]
[TD]date unknown[/TD]
[TD]Photocopy Poor Quality[/TD]
[TD]Handwritten notes by Lee Harvey Oswald describing his activities[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]15[/TD]
[TD]01[/TD]
[TD]130[/TD]
[TD]date unknown[/TD]
[TD]Photocopies of handwritten notes by Lee Harvey Oswald[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]9[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]15[/TD]
[TD]02[/TD]
[TD]001[/TD]
[TD]date unknown[/TD]
[TD]Photocopies of handwritten notes by Lee Harvey Oswald[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]34[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

and you will still not find a copy of ANY LETTER TO OSWALD from his brother or "mother"...

DJ

I know there are many duplicates but I was on a roll and as they are assigned individual numbers I figured I should just download them all.
Sounds GREAT to me Marlene, I will definitely be interested in the zip files of the exhibits themselves... a better index would be an interesting project as you go...

Please PM me with anything interesting or quenstionable... Those Oswald notes I had not stumbled across before - that they support the HARVEY timeline as opposed to the WCR's LEE timeline
is mighty powerful....

I'm curious to know if JA was aware of this HARVEY written chronology....

DJ
R. Hunter
David Josephs Wrote:Sounds GREAT to me Marlene, I will definitely be interested in the zip files of the exhibits themselves... a better index would be an interesting project as you go...

Please PM me with anything interesting or quenstionable... Those Oswald notes I had not stumbled across before - that they support the HARVEY timeline as opposed to the WCR's LEE timeline
is mighty powerful....

I'm curious to know if JA was aware of this HARVEY written chronology....

DJ

I will David. I will also set up a separate thread for this as well. Isn't Jim Hargrove on here, he would probably know and if not he can ask JA.
Hey, you two....

It sounds like you're both up to some interesting work here! I've had little free time the last few days, and without studying the evidence you're looking at, it's difficult for me to contribute anything immediately. But David talks directly with JA from time to time and I'm sure he can keep him up to date. Happy hunting!

Jim
Spoke to JA about this and he has indeed seen this and was aware how it supports FELDE and the rest of the men who were with HARVEY at this time.

So the FBI is gathering anything related to HARVEY and his caretaker MO from BEFORE 1959... and before 1956. In July 1959 MO is "injured" at King Candy even though Oswald states it was at Cox's dept store where LEE's Mother is working... and the early discharge process begins... in only a few weeks a 4-6 month process is completed and LHO is on his way... home.

DJ

What I find especially interesting at the moment is

1) The FBI confiscated ALL the RED CROSS RECORDS within a week of the 22nd. These are the records of contact and relief requested by MO with HARVEY's help.... but only what the FBI in turn used to create one of their many WC Docs.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5422[/ATTACH]

2) The PASSPORT APPLICATION - executed on Sept 4th in LA, CA - AFTER he is given a hardship honorable discharge 3 months early of his scheduled discharge date - states that he will be leaving NOLA on the 21st of Sept for a world-tour but that he is going to a college in Switzerland

THIS is the Marine Corps Reserve inactive photo ID used to obtain said PASSPORT: Birth Certificate ?? I wonder which document they mean.... CE950 gives the State Dept's history of contact with OSWALD

This is the FIRST PASSPORT application which was followed by a renewal application in mid 1961 to return to USA... One would think that a man released on a hardship discharge would be expected to attend to the hardship... and somehow be flagged when applying to travel within 2 weeks of coming home...

He states he will be traveling for 4 months... Starting SEPT 1959... The information from Albert Schweitzer is that the classes OSWALD would attend had been moved up from APRIL 21 to APRIL 19th 1960... 7 months after his departure date... on May 13, 1959 Oswald supposedly receives a letter with the names of the other students from the USA with which he would attend classes. June 19, 1959 is the last correspondance FROM Oswald to the school sending the $25 deposit (it was $2800 per acedemic year... there is no indication of scholarships or how he would pay for the balance)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5424[/ATTACH]

He stated that his port of departure would be New Orleans and
his approximate departure would be September 21, 1959 . The passport
file shows that a Marine Corps Reserve inactive ID card and a birth
certificate were submitted as part of the passport application
. The
passport was issued routinely on September 10, 1959

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5420[/ATTACH]

THIS is the PASSPORT he rec'd: (top right compared to photos of HARVEY from both a week before (the above ID was supposedly obtained on Sept 11th, the day AFTER the passport was given to Oswald)
and the strange coincidence with Nagell's copy of the same ID card.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5421[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   Oswald DoD dd1173.jpg (Size: 41.51 KB / Downloads: 21)
.jpg   Oswald - Lee and Harvey.jpg (Size: 701.55 KB / Downloads: 21)
.jpg   Red Cross contact report HSCA - cofirms FBI took all records.jpg (Size: 344.93 KB / Downloads: 21)
.jpg   Albert Schweitzer College Newspaper Ad - Tuition and Scholarships.jpg (Size: 142.9 KB / Downloads: 21)
R. Hunter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Speer Says Deep Politics Forum Has "Withered To Nothing" Brian Doyle 0 405 24-01-2024, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Jim Hargrove Chooses Politics Over Good Research Brian Doyle 0 348 12-01-2024, 10:17 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Betrays Deep Politics Forum Over Prayer Man Brian Doyle 4 942 05-10-2023, 05:11 PM
  Deep Truth Journal: First Issue Jim DiEugenio 0 5,023 29-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Richard Bartholomew's THE DEEP STATE IN THE HEART OF TEXAS Anthony Thorne 15 37,251 10-09-2018, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  2016 Election, Historical Amnesia and Deep Politics Jim DiEugenio 15 12,282 11-01-2017, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  (New Book) Dallas '63: The First Deep State Revolt Against the White House (Forbidden Bookshelf) O. Austrud 2 3,297 19-10-2015, 06:56 AM
Last Post: Brian Castle
  Dallas '63: The First Deep State Revolt Against The White House by Professor Peter Dale Scott​ Alan Dale 3 3,608 01-10-2015, 07:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Professor Peter Dale Scott: ““The JFK Assassination and Other Deep Events” Alan Dale 0 2,397 25-06-2015, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Workflow 'Deep Politics map' T Harry Evans 21 8,772 06-05-2015, 10:47 PM
Last Post: T Harry Evans