Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Email from Charles Drago
I just received this email from Charles Drago even though I have asked for no further communication from him. This is why.

Quote:You lying, libeling piece of shit.

How DARE you post about Greg what you did here:

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...ach-com-Cu
rrent-status#.UpANasSTgqg

You are about to be torn a new asshole. Your name and your infamy will
resonate in Dallas. So too the name and infamy of your co-conspirator
"Guyatt."

We are on to you. You will not be allowed to continue lying about and
libeling the good people who put the lie to your very existence. You are a
fraud. A fool.

Have you sold out to save your husband's health? To get your cars fixed?

You are not a revolutionary.

You're simply revolting.

I forgive you in hell.

Charlie
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Quote:"The best political, social, and spiritual work we can do is to withdraw the projection of our shadow onto others."
― C.G. Jung
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Dear old Charlie, I guess he never changes. (Despite the quotation marks dramatically appended around the surname by Drago I'll hazard a cautious guess that Guyatt is David's actual last name.)

Wasn't initially going to post it and still can't now be bothered posting the specifics but Walt Brown concludes a latter volume of his massive (and IMO very worthwhile) JFK assassination chronology by nominating, naming and detailing one individual as by far the most obnoxious he's met in the five decades he's been studying the case. Have a guess who that could have been.
David Guyatt Wrote:
Quote:[COLOR=#181818]"The best political, social, and spiritual work we can do is to withdraw the projection of our shadow onto others."
― C.G. Jung
[/COL

Agreed. Sad to see this is how he spent the 50th anniversary of our beloved president's death. I received an equally hate-filled email.
I will never reply in kind, to him or to anyone.
Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate this tradition.
Love and peace:Cheers:

Dawn
That e-mail is disturbing and depressing. Forget about trying to change the minds of the mainstream media and the government. Too many in the research community can't even have a civil disagreement with each other. Look at any of the forums out there. We fight about big things and little things, but a lot of it is stupid crap, having more to do with our petty egos and personal agendas than actually trying to solve the case. People trying to promote themselves or make a career rather than get to the truth. All the particular theories that people cling to like security blankets, because it's so much easier to leap to conclusions rather than maintain an open, skeptical mind. "I don't know" - the three hardest words in the English language.

I bet that if the full truth of the JFK conspiracy was magically revealed to us, many researchers wouldn't accept it because it doesn't fit their pet theory, and those that did accept it would tear the others apart for being deluded or stupid, or accuse them of having been disinformation artists all these years. No, the full truth wouldn't heal us or the country; it would only set us at each others' throats some more, because that's basically what homo sapiens do best.

I go on investigating this case because I care about it personally, not because I expect anyone else to agree with me, or that it will have any impact on this mad world that's hell-bent on self-destruction. :Sad:
Sorry to hear Dawn. But not surprising unfortunately.

I can only agree with you Tracy. It is very sad to see. A complete waste of energy on all the wrong things. And self defeating at that.

Anthony, Harold Weisberg seems to have a similarly poor opinion on the same person. There is an old pdf floating around the interwebz of a letter between the two. Indicates a long established MO with negative results. Leopards. Spots.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Tracy Riddle Wrote:That e-mail is disturbing and depressing. Forget about trying to change the minds of the mainstream media and the government. Too many in the research community can't even have a civil disagreement with each other. Look at any of the forums out there. We fight about big things and little things, but a lot of it is stupid crap, having more to do with our petty egos and personal agendas than actually trying to solve the case. People trying to promote themselves or make a career rather than get to the truth. All the particular theories that people cling to like security blankets, because it's so much easier to leap to conclusions rather than maintain an open, skeptical mind. "I don't know" - the three hardest words in the English language.

I bet that if the full truth of the JFK conspiracy was magically revealed to us, many researchers wouldn't accept it because it doesn't fit their pet theory, and those that did accept it would tear the others apart for being deluded or stupid, or accuse them of having been disinformation artists all these years. No, the full truth wouldn't heal us or the country; it would only set us at each others' throats some more, because that's basically what homo sapiens do best.

I go on investigating this case because I care about it personally, not because I expect anyone else to agree with me, or that it will have any impact on this mad world that's hell-bent on self-destruction. :Sad:

Couldn't agree with you more Tracy. Once egos are fully activated intelligence and objectivity are abandoned - and the bigger picture, the only really important picture, fades to insignificance.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Magda Hassan Wrote:Anthony, Harold Weisberg seems to have a similarly poor opinion on the same person. There is an old pdf floating around the interwebz of a letter between the two. Indicates a long established MO with negative results. Leopards. Spots.

I think Harold had a high opinion of about a half-dozen researchers, and the rest he had nothing but contempt for. As much as I respect his work, he wasted a lot of precious time in personal fights and angry letter-writing campaigns. His archives are filled with them. His unpublished manuscripts are mostly petty tirades against other people. Some of it could be blamed on his deteriorating health, but it's very sad that otherwise brilliant people lose sight of the big picture.
I am currently reviewing Phil Nelson's awful "LBJ: Mastermind" book.

Despite all of this sad stuff I am proud to include one of CD's best moments. This was his working in tandem with Jim DiEugenio (but mostly by himself) destroying Boner, Fetzer and Nelson. It is not often Jan makes a comment about a thread... and his comments were great. It really was an informative and fun spectacle. While CD squared off with Fetz, Jim took on Nelson. It was a bloodbath, and it signalled the end of Fetzer on this Forum. I have laughed my ass off at CD's wit and wisdom. I have also been on the end of his sometimes misplaced lashings, but I don't complain as I gave as good as I got (he is a far better writer however). He also had my back more than a few times. I have said it before to Magda, but anyone who has a problem with her, Dave, or Jan is really troubled.

It was so bloody hard to promote the greatness of this forum with CD, on the loose. Near the end he was like a beserker with a red mist going for anything and everyone. I hope he's okay, I am going to remember him for the brave, talented, funny as hell, guy he could be. I wish Greg all the best as well, he was fantastic with "Cinque the fink." I sort of got to know him, and he has a lot of integrity. Though he and I didn't see everything eye to eye! I think their epic battles with the Fetzer clones will echo through eternity. That is what I'll remember them for. I cannot help but feel things unravelled for them both when Fetzer got rumbled.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Tracy Riddle Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:Anthony, Harold Weisberg seems to have a similarly poor opinion on the same person. There is an old pdf floating around the interwebz of a letter between the two. Indicates a long established MO with negative results. Leopards. Spots.

I think Harold had a high opinion of about a half-dozen researchers, and the rest he had nothing but contempt for. As much as I respect his work, he wasted a lot of precious time in personal fights and angry letter-writing campaigns. His archives are filled with them. His unpublished manuscripts are mostly petty tirades against other people. Some of it could be blamed on his deteriorating health, but it's very sad that otherwise brilliant people lose sight of the big picture.

Brilliant mate. I really agree with this, I saw a review Weisberg did of Noel Twymans "Bloody Treason." He was correct the book was seriously flawed. Nonetheless, he went off on a tirade at the end about how he knew Oswald was an intelligence agent. However, there still was no evidence of this ermmmmm. He had also to my knowledge attacked John Newman, who had discovered much of the Oswald/intelligence information. I would like to see that... or maybe I wouldn't it's all rather depressing.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bernice your email is hacked again Magda Hassan 9 6,774 01-01-2012, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Hacked email-- Greg Burnham 4 4,450 05-10-2011, 02:50 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  PETER; clean out your forum email, it is not accepting any more replys... Bernice Moore 0 2,453 06-09-2011, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore