Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel Estulin on Bilderberg, etc.
Estulin in 2013

"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
I'm a big fan of Daniel, who's done some excellent work on the power structures of the world.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
I've asked Daniel if he would care to visit the forum and field questions on Bilderberg and his novel on Danny Cassolaro and the Octopus.

He is travelling overseas for the next week and a half, but has agreed to drop by when he gets back.

Let's give him a warm welcome when he gets here.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Thanks David! I certainly shall. Lots of questions too.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
David Guyatt Wrote:I've asked Daniel if he would care to visit the forum and field questions on Bilderberg and his novel on Danny Cassolaro and the Octopus.

He is travelling overseas for the next week and a half, but has agreed to drop by when he gets back.

Let's give him a warm welcome when he gets here.

I look most forward to having him here. Cassolaro's work needs way more attention, even in novel form. Thanks David for inviting him

Dawn
Interesting video. One of the most important things he said is that the real powers that be are names we do not know.

Glad too that he gives Sutton a nod. His work can't be emphasized enough.

Dawn
Dawn Meredith Wrote:Interesting video. One of the most important things he said is that the real powers that be are names we do not know.

Glad too that he gives Sutton a nod. His work can't be emphasized enough.

Dawn

I agree Dawn. Tony Sutton's work still is incredibly important.
There is a quite a good Corbett Report podcast (in two parts) about Danny Casolaro and The Octopus:

http://www.corbettreport.com/episode-209...-casolaro/

http://www.corbettreport.com/episode-210...e-octopus/

Well worth a listen.
“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.”
― Leo Tolstoy,
Estulin will be on Coast to Coast tonight for all the night owls out there.

Dawn
Dawn Meredith Wrote:Estulin will be on Coast to Coast tonight for all the night owls out there.

Dawn

Here's the blurb for tonight's show:

Quote:Journalist and author Daniel Estulin will discuss how spectacular technological advances will soon transform humans into some other life form. The term TransEvolution indicates a change from human being to something new. Would you take a chip in the brain to be smarter, or print up new organs to extend your life and be younger?

Gee. I wonder why the words "useless eaters" pops into my brain when I read this? Hmmm. My prediction: :Confusedhtf::
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Vatican, Bilderberg and a "Migration" Crisis David Guyatt 0 2,870 19-12-2016, 03:56 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Bilderberg 2016 David Guyatt 7 9,400 16-06-2016, 05:22 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group" 0 1,337 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: