Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q re Harvey and Lee
Oh, sure, Peter. It always seemed likely to me that CIA's Clay Shaw introduced Russian-speaking Harvey Oswald to FBI man Guy Banister in New Orleans. Or Hoover may have introduced himself sometime after that 1960 imposter memo to State's Office of Security. But sometimes you have to look at the obvious in deciding which agency was the major player here. Neither the FBI nor ONI likely ran Harvey to Russia. And, to my knowledge, JFK didn't threaten to tear the FBI or ONI into a thousand pieces. DPD Captain Westbrook, who clearly had foreknowledge of the hit (because he brought the Oswald/Hidell wallet to 10th and Patton), was surely CIA connected, which is why he soon became a Saigon police adviser.
Marlene Zenker Wrote:I think that Harvey's conflicting statements when being questioned regarding taking the bus and cab and his inference about what he assumes is Ruth Paine's car picking up the "guy" at the TSBD indicate that he probably knew he had a double, whether they interacted - who knows?

That's interesting. Would you have time to post the relevant quotes?
David Healy Wrote:I suspect Mr. Morrow trashed H&L because John did not make the outright statement that LBJ was responsible for JFK's death...

p.s. David's Lifton's book on LHO was never completed, to the best of my knowledge... perhaps H&L had something to do with that.

My work is coming along fine, thank you. Please see the address I delivered at Bismarck State College on 11/7/13. (Google my name plus "Bismarck").
Jim Hargrove Wrote:
Marlene Zenker Wrote:I think that Harvey's conflicting statements when being questioned regarding taking the bus and cab and his inference about what he assumes is Ruth Paine's car picking up the "guy" at the TSBD indicate that he probably knew he had a double, whether they interacted - who knows?

That's interesting. Would you have time to post the relevant quotes?

From the interrogation...

Sheriff Roger Craig saw Oswald enter a white station wagon 15 minutes after the assassination. Oswald confirmed this in Captain Fritz's office. "That station wagon belongs to Mrs. Ruth Paine. Don't try to tie her into this. She had nothing to do with it. I told you people I did. . . . Everybody will know who I am now."

Then from Will Fritz's notes "Says 11-22-63 rode bus
got trans same out of pocket
got off bus after seeing jam got cab etc. .85 fare told you wrong before
at apartment..."
Marlene Zenker Wrote:From the interrogation...

Sheriff Roger Craig saw Oswald enter a white station wagon 15 minutes after the assassination. Oswald confirmed this in Captain Fritz's office. "That station wagon belongs to Mrs. Ruth Paine. Don't try to tie her into this. She had nothing to do with it. I told you people I did. . . . Everybody will know who I am now."

Then from Will Fritz's notes "Says 11-22-63 rode bus
got trans same out of pocket
got off bus after seeing jam got cab etc. .85 fare told you wrong before
at apartment..."

Thanks.... that is interesting. Most of the witnesses say the guy entering the Nash Rambler station wagon was wearing a white or light-colored shirt, indicating it was Lee, not Harvey, though Harvey's initial quote, if true, is puzzling. John wrote in the book that Roger Craig in HIS book wrote that his Warren Commission testimony was altered 14 times, once omitting the word "not" when he testified the Nash Rambler plates were NOT the same color as Texas plates. John also points out that both Clay Shaw and Lawrence Howard owned Nash Rambler wagons.

Then there is Roy Cooper's observation:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5759[/ATTACH]

Thanks again.

Jim

Attached Files
.jpg   nov_22 Cooper.jpg (Size: 238.02 KB / Downloads: 67)
There is a facebook group devoted to Harvey and Lee run by JA's good friend Marty Bragg. I was just looking over there and saw a post stating that Fetzer and Judyth Baker are back at to trashing JA. And now Black ops as welll. Fetz has his own radio show (like we all care Smile. Telling isn't it?
John asked me to ask Judyth if she'd be willing to take a poly at his expense. So I messaged her privately over a week ago. "And she gave me no reply".
Often no answer IS an answer.

Dawn::rockon::
And James Norwood is over there griping about his DPF Dallek thread. James forgot to mention DiEugenio's problem with his views on Dallek. Mr Norwood backs Fetzer's lunatic "doorman" claims and has a photo listing on Ralph Cinque's Oswald Innocence Project site:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/02/27/...ch-forums/
Hi, all,

I've had a Facebook account for YEARS that I've NEVER EVEN ONCE POSTED TO because I don't trust Facebook's privacy policy, though I felt compelled to create the account to get Facebook invitations from members of my own family. I can't find this FB Harvey and Lee discussion despite numerous attempts to look for it. Can anyone give me a url or Facebook search terms to reach it? Help would be much appreciated. Thanks....

Jim
harveyandlee.net
From Veteran's Today:

Quote:A regular DPF poster named Albert Doyle raised questions on multiple occasions about what CIA photoanalyst Dino Brugioni had to say about the Zapruder film after viewing it multiple times on Saturday, 23 November 1963. One of the forum threads involved discussing a ninety-minute interview with Douglas Horne and Dino Brugioni on Vimeo.com. I alerted Doyle to the Vimeo site, and he wrote back, "What are you trying to do, instruct me?!"

Doyle seems typical of the generic forum poster on DPF. Most frequently, he writes one or two-line commentaries that include spelling and grammatical errors. The only full-length paragraph that I have read by Doyle was a personal rant directed at me. Clearly flustered, Doyle repeatedly drew upon biblical imagery, as if he were an Old Testament prophet who had mistakenly wandered into the New Testament. As far as I could discern in his allusions to the Gospels, he was supposed to be Jesus, and I was Judas! When I sent him a private message in the attempt to avoid a public confrontation, he became even more hostile and offensive.

Mr Norwood seems to pose himself as a superior academic mind dealing with fresh off the boat newbies needing his guidance. He'll probably find James No-Planes Fetzer and Ralph No-Elbow Cinque receptive company but what is written here is nowhere near the truth. I've read on Brugioni and Horne. Contrary to what Mr Norwood seems to assume, it isn't the first time I've seen it so the context of what he was referring to above, like with Dallek, was I didn't need to see it. I don't think Mr Norwood understands the premise of this site is that the unending discussion over on the Education Forum is regressive and unnecessary so his assumed correction of this site and its members is sort of behind the understood curve. As was already clearly stated in the previous thread, sure one can have read all of Dallek's books thoroughly and have a full academic presentation of them, but that doesn't change the fact discussion of them is regressive and doesn't account for why we should be wasting time on them while DiEugenio's perspective is the cutting edge and saves us the time of cutting through the thick inaccuracy presented by mainstream historians like Dallek and the damage they've done. There is no Deep Political objective in useless discussion of Dallek. That, by the way, is also the problem some people have with Nelson. Frankly I think Mr Norwood is trying to bluster us with superficial form and self-professed instruction while claiming persecution. I think this is evidenced in his false rendering above. All you need to know about Dallek is he was on the mainstream 50th Anniversary programs and DiEugenio wasn't. But, really, I'm not the one whose portrait graces the halls of Ralph Cinque's website - which should really say all anyone needs to know.
Thanks for posting that link Albert.I'm not going to give Norwood any satisfaction by trying to counterpoint his misleading whining,if only because I've been sick all week and didn't even get 10 seconds of sleep last night.I'm barely functional today.

I will say though that Norwood's whining is nothing but clap trap.He tries to assert himself as being the victim here but funny how he didn't mention that he is the person who started this crap with an insulting private message to me.So,I posted the PM online and then knocked him off his high horse with a STFU.

Then there is this bullshit:

Quote:After this incident, Keith Millea continued to track my posts on the DPF site. In a thread on the topic of Dallas police officer James Chaney's movements in Dealey Plaza, as depicted in the Altgens photograph and the Zapruder film, Millea, who had not posted a single comment on the thread, suddenly jumped in to admonish me. He then alerted the moderators that I required discipline. Millea metaphorically screamed into the computer, writing in upper case letters, "MODS….WHERE ARE YOU?" Shortly thereafter, the Mod-Squad showed up, Gestapo-style. As in the nefarious era of McCarthyism, Keith Millea was being a good informant, or, in the parlance of the 1950s, a "snitch."

No,Norwood,I don't track your posts.I jumped in to admonish you because for the second time YOU were admonishing and calling Albert an embarassment to the forum.So,then You started your nastiness with me,going so far as to call me among other things,a despicable person.That's why I called for the mods.And to refer to the mods as the mod -squad showing up gestapo-style is pure pig shit.You lie Mr. Nicey-nice PHD.I now wish those posts weren't deleted so others can see what utter BS you are.

Hope your day goes bad..........::fury::
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 708 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 681 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 503 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 551 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 516 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,862 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,724 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 43,825 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,320 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? Jack White 637 224,306 09-01-2017, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle