Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner
FWIW
Quote:KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) The countries searching for the missing Malaysian jet are assessing a claim by a resource survey company that it found possible plane wreckage in the northern Bay of Bengal, Malaysia's defense minister said.

The location is far from where the underwater and surface search has been concentrated for weeks. Australia-based GeoResonance Pty Ltd. stressed that it is not certain it found the Malaysia Airlines plane missing since March 8, but it called for its findings to be investigated.
The company uses imaging, radiation chemistry and other technologies to search for oil, gas or mineral deposits. In hunting for Flight 370, it used the same technology to look on the ocean floor for chemical elements that would be present in a Boeing 777: aluminum, titanium, jet fuel residue and others.
GeoResonance compared multispectral images taken March 5 and 10 before and after the plane's disappearance and found a specific area where the data varied between those dates, it said in a statement. The location is about 190 kilometers (118 miles) south of Bangladesh.
Malaysian Defense Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said Tuesday that China and Australia were aware of the announcement. "Malaysia is working with its international partners to assess the credibility of this information," a statement from his office said.
The Joint Agency Coordination Center, which is heading up the search off Australia's west coast, dismissed the GeoResonance report, given that the arc of ocean search crews have been scouring for weeks is well south of the Bay of Bengal.
[URL="https://news.yahoo.com/photos/photo-taken-april-29-2014-provided-australia-defence-photo-122926043.html"] View gallery
[Image: 47856789c47fbc10520f6a706700c926.jpg]
[/URL] In this photo taken April 29, 2014 provided by the Australia Defence Force, multinational air-crew a …

"The joint international team is satisfied that the final resting place of the missing aircraft is in the southerly portion of the search arc," the center said in a statement.
GeoResonance said it began trying to find the plane before the official search area moved to the southern Indian Ocean. "The only motivation is to help the families of the missing passengers and crew, knowing the company has the technology capable of the task," it said.
Flight 370 was carrying 239 passengers and crew from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing when it disappeared the morning of March 8. Radar tracking and communications from the cockpit showed the plane reached cruising altitude without incident, but it veered off course for unknown reasons and flew west across the Malay Peninsula.
India, Bangladesh and other countries to the north have said they never detected the plane in their airspace. The jet had contact with a satellite from British company Inmarsat for a few more hours, and investigators have concluded from that data that the flight ended in the southern Indian Ocean.
An underwater signal consistent with an aircraft's black boxes was detected in that search area off western Australia on April 8, but no conclusive evidence has been found.
GeoResonance said it gave its preliminary findings to investigators on March 31 and was surprised by a lack of response. That claim could not be confirmed.
https://news.yahoo.com/malaysia-assessin...02716.html
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
If true, then that means the hijackers were knowledgeable enough to realize the sat pings would restrict the search area, and technically adept enough to remove the black boxes from the plane before they sank it, and resourceful enough to arrange to drop them off the coast of Australia. I wonder if anyone has correlated the movements of the search ships and planes with the timing of the detection of the pings.
Drew Phipps Wrote:If true, then that means the hijackers were knowledgeable enough to realize the sat pings would restrict the search area, and technically adept enough to remove the black boxes from the plane before they sank it, and resourceful enough to arrange to drop them off the coast of Australia. I wonder if anyone has correlated the movements of the search ships and planes with the timing of the detection of the pings.

I don't think one would have to use that planes recorders to lay a false trail elsewhere....just have any plane's 'black box' or one that never was in a plane, or similar electronics that can take the pressure at that depth. From day one I have suspected that whoever did this were very professional and NOT just your ordinary hijackers. I don't see the motive of the crew to do this...so that leaves state actors and intelligence agencies, I think......motive is not clear at all.....but some government[s] are likely being blackmailed or threatened behind the scenes. As for the passengers, I don't think whoever did this cared - they were just people - collateral damage in a bigger game.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Drew Phipps Wrote:If true, then that means the hijackers were knowledgeable enough to realize the sat pings would restrict the search area, and technically adept enough to remove the black boxes from the plane before they sank it, and resourceful enough to arrange to drop them off the coast of Australia. I wonder if anyone has correlated the movements of the search ships and planes with the timing of the detection of the pings.

I don't think one would have to use that planes recorders to lay a false trail elsewhere....just have any plane's 'black box' or one that never was in a plane, or similar electronics that can take the pressure at that depth. From day one I have suspected that whoever did this were very professional and NOT just your ordinary hijackers. I don't see the motive of the crew to do this...so that leaves state actors and intelligence agencies, I think......motive is not clear at all.....but some government[s] are likely being blackmailed or threatened behind the scenes. As for the passengers, I don't think whoever did this cared - they were just people - collateral damage in a bigger game.

I concur. Personally, I have concluded that the whole southern arc thing to probably be a deception, or rather a deflection, aimed at turning the world's eye away from the likely resting place of the aircraft and passengers. And yes, I agree too on the state actors being the likely culprits.

But if some sort of blackmail or influence has been used to muddy the waters - and it does look possible - then who has the pull to do that?
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
David Guyatt Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:

I concur. Personally, I have concluded that the whole southern arc thing to probably be a deception, or rather a deflection, aimed at turning the world's eye away from the likely resting place of the aircraft and passengers. And yes, I agree too on the state actors being the likely culprits.

But if some sort of blackmail or influence has been used to muddy the waters - and it does look possible - then who has the pull to do that?

Quote:then who has the pull to do that?
Would be a very short list - one that you could count on one hand, I think......based on the sophistication of the operation, not the blackmail.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:

Quote:then who has the pull to do that?
Would be a very short list - one that you could count on one hand, I think......based on the sophistication of the operation, not the blackmail.

Based on what looks like the manipulation of the major media, I would conclude the short list is even shorter. It can be counted on one finger.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
I suspect that the "motive" behind the kidnapping was the defection of the still unidentified Iranian citizen to a still unidentified "western country." Whether someone did this to prevent the defection, or this is a "witness protection program" to protect the defector, or this is a cassis belli for some aggrieved nation (like China?) to get after those valuable Iranian oil fields, I just don't know.

There would certainly be more than 1 nation's intelligence apparatus capable of carrying this off.
Drew Phipps Wrote:There would certainly be more than 1 nation's intelligence apparatus capable of carrying this off.

Aye, but for me it's the manipulation of the world's media that is the key identifier here. Could be wrong of course.
I don't think you can remove the black boxes in flight because they are installed in the cargo areas.

Right now I prefer the simple explanation of some kind of lunacy-motivated hijacking and illogical routing of flying to their deaths on a southern course until fuel exhaustion. However knowing what I know about the evil potential of deep operators I could be wrong.
Just read Yankee/Cowboy in Watergate section (it's long...) and noted some disturbing similarities between Flight 553 crash (which killed Howard Hunt's wife Dorothy, and which cyanide was located in many of the victims) and the casual nature of the cockpit/radio conversation in the Malaysia Air case.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian plane crashes on Ukraine-Russia border - live Magda Hassan 259 137,164 03-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  ISIS takes credit in downing Russian airliner Lauren Johnson 44 41,029 18-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  61 trucks loaded with 300 tons of explosives go missing in central India Magda Hassan 4 4,093 16-08-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin