Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reopen kennedy case forum
Lucky me! I have become the object of insane derogatory attacks at this forum by none other than Lee Farley. What a piece of work that one is! Oh well, there can't be any more than five people that visit that forum on a regular basis, for obvious reasons; certainly no one of any consequence, anyways. Still, amusing to watch someone like this.
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964
Been there done that. You must be doing something right Bob.

This forum tends to eschew personal squabbles so the answer is always just stick to the facts...
They certainly like to quote people out of context and twist everything a person says. Next to them, most Lone Nuts are honest in comparison.
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Was Lee Farley ever a member of the Deep Politics Forum?

Bob Prudhomme Wrote:Was Lee Farley ever a member of the Deep Politics Forum?

He is not a member. I don't recall him being "defrocked" either.

BTW, I can't find the place where you get ripped a new one at the Reopen Form. Mind putting up a link?
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Bob Prudhomme Wrote:Was Lee Farley ever a member of the Deep Politics Forum?

He is not a member. I don't recall him being "defrocked" either.

BTW, I can't find the place where you get ripped a new one at the Reopen Form. Mind putting up a link?

The thread is called "Interesting...?" and I wouldn't exactly say I was getting "ripped a new one". Their tactics on that forum pretty much amount to misquoting someone, and then all screaming foul names about him like a group of twelve year olds with Tourette's Syndrome. If that amounts to "winning", I believe the art of debating has taken a turn for the worse.

You might also check out a thread called "Stan Dane Page Fodder". Some of the members here seem to get included in their cartoons.

P.S. To make it even easier, here is the link to the first thread:

http://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/...nteresting

Warning: very offensive language contained in this thread

Ufda. ::face.palm::
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

Careful, Lauren, you don't want to get on their bad side and feel Mr. Farley's "wrath". Smile

Bob Prudhomme Wrote:Careful, Lauren, you don't want to get on their bad side and feel Mr. Farley's "wrath". Smile

Well, I did help invite Greg P to leave a while back. I don't regret that one little bit, either. It's not that some people there don't have something to contribute; but they seem to want to deliver invective first, last and always. It's just sad.

Quote:Oh, and Albert Doyle can go and fuck himself too. Maybe they can get a discount if they sign up for psychiatric help together? Doyle believes Nobby Bobby is "doing something right." In the Albert Doyle School of Fuckwits that means trying to turn everyone else as fucking looney tunes as he is. Doyle has forever claimed he doesn't like disingenuous people -- which makes him a hypocrite because he's now hanging with an established liar. I defy anybody to go over to that forum and try and have a sensible, open conversation with Doyle about something contentious. He'll have you ripping your fucking hair out in an hour. Utter plumbag...

If that's Farley he's obviously still stinging from the beating he took when he tried to deny the legitimacy of Ralph Yates. I think most smart people can see the trollish nature of what he writes. There's nothing dumber than calling yourself a CT'er and then attacking one of the worst victims of the assassination. Like I said, if you just go by the facts Farley's doubt about Yates fails. If he's a bad loser that's his problem not mine. These people are mockery of themselves and come off as an uncredible troll/bully room. Poor Farley, his next to last sentence is obviously the way a man who realizes he's lost on points expresses it from his end. A man who doesn't realize his gratuitous doubt doesn't trump the obvious. He's found his proper level in that room...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greenwald/Mate Sell Out Kennedy Brian Doyle 1 113 12-09-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  The Problem Of Prayer Man Disinformation On The Education Forum Brian Doyle 2 191 12-09-2024, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Doudna Is Proxying For Greg Parker On The Education Forum Brian Doyle 2 344 10-08-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 185 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Speer Says Deep Politics Forum Has "Withered To Nothing" Brian Doyle 0 406 24-01-2024, 09:56 PM
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 467 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 518 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 550 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Current Education Forum Prayer Man Thread Brian Doyle 1 609 31-10-2023, 03:24 PM
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 0 472 07-10-2023, 05:01 PM