Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from CO
I just joined the forum and I'm glad to be here. I first became interested in the assassination after seeing Oliver Stone's film JFK in 1991/2. I started reading and researching more seriously a few years ago, and am looking forward to increasing my knowledge and learning as much as I can.

Cheers
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Welcome to the forum, Roger. I also became interested in the subject due to Stone's film.
Hi Roger! Welcome to the forum. I hope you find your time here valuable.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Roger DeLaria Wrote:I just joined the forum and I'm glad to be here. I first became interested in the assassination after seeing Oliver Stone's film JFK in 1991/2. I started reading and researching more seriously a few years ago, and am looking forward to increasing my knowledge and learning as much as I can.

Cheers

I love that this film had such an effect. Especially all the younger people who began researching . I think that all the negative reviews pre-release backfired. :Clap:
And yes, welcome Roger.

Dawn