Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israeli Attack on Gaza: 2014 Version
Magda Hassan Wrote:While I don't think this reflects universal opinion in Israel, any more than all Palestinians want to drive Israel into the sea, it display the very ugly mindset of far too many. The writer got many 'likes' and shares for his post in the short time it was up before it was removed by the Times of Israel.

Quote: Here's the full text of the deleted Times of Israel post backing genocide in Gaza

Updated by Max Fisher on August 1, 2014, 12:41 p.m. ET @Max_Fisher max@vox.com

The English-language Israeli publication Times of Israel today published, and then quickly deleted, a blog post by the writer Yochanan Gordon with the extremely inflammatory headline "When Genocide is Permissible." The post does not explicitly endorse the genocide of Palestinians, but it asks if doing so would be morally justified after building up the case it would be and presenting only evidence in the affirmative.
[Image: Screen_Shot_2014-08-01_at_12.05.15_PM.png]
"What other way then is there to deal with an enemy of this nature other than obliterate them completely?" Gordon asks. And later, arguing that Hamas will never accept peace and that Israel is justified in doing anything necessary to impose it, "If political leaders and military experts determine that the only way to achieve its goal of sustaining quiet is through genocide is it then permissible to achieve those responsible goals?"

We've preserved the full text of the now-deleted blog post below; you can read it for yourself. This is not because Gordon himself is a particularly influential writer, much less a political leader of any kind, but because this post represents an extreme iteration of a much broader problem, in which the conflict and the discourse around it exacerbates and empowers extremism on both sides of the conversation. There is real social science behind this phenomenon, which pushes the politics of the conflict away from peace and toward more hard-line positions, as well as raising voices that de-humanize the "other side" in a way that makes it easier to perpetuate the fighting.
Again, this post is obviously an extreme position, which is why the Times of Israel deleted it, but it is most unusual not for his argument for the plain-stated clumsiness of it. Both the Israeli far-right and Palestinian militant groups will at times advocate for the absolute elimination of the other side from the land; they just know how to do it in a way that won't raise so many eyebrows.
Judging by the numbers of casualties on both sides in this almost one-month old war one would be led to the conclusion that Israel has resorted to disproportionate means in fighting a far less- capable enemy. That is as far as what meets the eye. But, it's now obvious that the US and the UN are completely out of touch with the nature of this foe and are therefore not qualified to dictate or enforce the rules of this war - because when it comes to terror there is much more than meets the eye.
I wasn't aware of this, but it seems that the nature of warfare has undergone a major shift over the years. Where wars were usually waged to defeat the opposing side, today it seems - and judging by the number of foul calls it would indicate - that today's wars are fought to a draw. I mean, whoever heard of a timeout in war? An NBA Basketball game allows six timeouts for each team during the course of a game, but last I checked this is a war! We are at war with an enemy whose charter calls for the annihilation of our people. Nothing, then, can be considered disproportionate when we are fighting for our very right to live.
The sad reality is that Israel gets it, but its hands are being tied by world leaders who over the past six years have insisted they are such good friends with the Jewish state, that they know more regarding its interests than even they do. But there's going to have to come a time where Israel feels threatened enough where it has no other choice but to defy international warnings - because this is life or death.
Most of the reports coming from Gazan officials and leaders since the start of this operation have been either largely exaggerated or patently false. The truth is, it's not their fault, falsehood and deceit is part of the very fabric of who they are and that will never change. Still however, despite their propensity to lie, when your enemy tells you that they are bent on your destruction you believe them. Similarly, when Khaled Meshal declares that no physical damage to Gaza will dampen their morale or weaken their resolve - they have to be believed. Our sage Gedalia the son of Achikam was given intelligence that Yishmael Ben Nesanyah was plotting to kill him. However, in his piety or rather naiveté Gedalia dismissed the report as a random act of gossip and paid no attention to it. To this day, the day following Rosh Hashana is commemorated as a fast day in the memory of Gedalia who was killed in cold blood on the second day of Rosh Hashana during the meal. They say the definition of insanity is repeating the same mistakes over and over. History is there to teach us lessons and the lesson here is that when your enemy swears to destroy you - you take him seriously.
Hamas has stated forthrightly that it idealizes death as much as Israel celebrates life. What other way then is there to deal with an enemy of this nature other than obliterate them completely?
News anchors such as those from CNN, BBC and Al-Jazeera have not missed an opportunity to point out the majority of innocent civilians who have lost their lives as a result of this war. But anyone who lives with rocket launchers installed or terror tunnels burrowed in or around the vicinity of their home cannot be considered an innocent civilian. If you'll counter, that Hamas has been seen abusing civilians who have attempted to leave their homes in response to Israeli warnings to leave - well then, your beginning to come to terms with the nature of this enemy which should automatically cause the rules of standard warfare to be suspended.
Everyone agrees that Israel has the right to defend itself as well as the right to exercise that right. Secretary General Ban Ki Moon has declared it, Obama and Kerry have clearly stated that no one could be expected to sit idle as thousands of rockets rain down on the heads of its citizens, placing them in clear and present danger. It seems then that the only point of contention is regarding the measure of punishment meted out in this situation.
I will conclude with a question for all the humanitarians out there. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu clearly stated at the outset of this incursion that his objective is to restore a sustainable quiet for the citizens of Israel. We have already established that it is the responsibility of every government to ensure the safety and security of its people. If political leaders and military experts determine that the only way to achieve its goal of sustaining quiet is through genocide is it then permissible to achieve those responsible goals?
http://www.vox.com/2014/8/1/5959635/here...st-backing

Yeah, heard that... My uncle Raphael Lemkin [who coined the term 'genocide' in 1944 in reaction to the near total destruction of his own European Jewish family (and European Jews, generally at the hands of the Nazis - although his entire life he'd spent studying the long sad history of genocides of various different groups)] would turn in his grave! While not a majority opinion in Israel, I fear there are a substantial number who feel the extermination of the Palestinians could be justified (and growing) - without realizing the irony and hypocrisy when they bring up the horror of the Nazis' attempt to exterminate the Jewish People - as the basic <raison d'etre> for the state of Israel being only for the Jews. In fact the 'logic' used by the Nazis is not that far from the 'logic' being put forward by this racist idiot above. Sadly...oh, so sadly.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

A Bitter Fact: Fascism in Israel

By MUSTAFA AKYOL / Hurriyet Daily News August 1st, 2014

[Image: Yediot-poll-screenshot.jpg?w=307&h=200&crop=1]

"… Here was Rabbi Dov Lior, an extreme right-wing religious leader in the settlement movement. He had just issued a religious ruling (say, fatwa), for the total destruction of Gaza if Israel's military leaders deem it necessary.' So, according to this rabbi, a carpet-bombing of Gaza, exterminating maybe a million civilians, would be just fine. …"

Gideon Levy is a prominent Israeli journalist and a leading voice within the Israeli liberal left. The other day, he published a piece in daily Haaretz, where he writes regularly. He focused on the bewildering lack of concern some of his compatriots had regarding the civilian casualties, including children, in Gaza. Some Israelis were even expressing joy in the face of four Arab children burned to death by Israeli missiles while they were playing on the beach.

As Levy quoted, here were some of comments on the website, "Walla!":
Shani Moyal: "I couldn't care less Arab children were killed, too bad it wasn't more. Well done to the IDF."
Stav Sabah: "Really, these are great pictures. They make me so happy; I want to look at them again and again."
Sharon Avishi: "Only four? Too bad. We hoped for more."
Daniela Turgeman: "Great. We need to kill all the children."
Chaya Hatnovich: "There isn't a more beautiful picture than those dead Arab children."
Orna Peretz: "Why only four?"
Rachel Cohen: "I'm not for children dying in Gaza. I'm for everyone burning."
Tami Mashan: "As many children as possible should die."
While I was reading these unbelievable words, news about another shocking comment by a prominent Israeli fell into my inbox. Here was Rabbi Dov Lior, an extreme right-wing religious leader in the settlement movement. He had just issued a religious ruling (say, fatwa), for "the total destruction of Gaza if Israel's military leaders deem it necessary." So, according to this rabbi, a carpet-bombing of Gaza, exterminating maybe a million civilians, would be just fine.
Then I also recalled what Ayalet Shaked, a young female Israeli politician who represents the far-right Jewish Home party, said in the Israeli Knesset. About two weeks ago, she had likened Arab children in Gaza to "little snakes" and expressed her delight over their killing.
Now, I don't know about you, but what this kind of language reminds me of is a ruthless political culture that has zero sympathy for the innocent lives it takes, even those of little children, for the sake of its own political interests. The common, if not pejorative, definition for such hate-mongering political cultures is "fascism," and it seems that Israel has a good dose of it.
Of course not all Israelis can be blamed for fascism. There are indeed many liberals, peaceniks, human-rights activists who resist this tide and to try to tell their compatriots that Palestinians are human beings, too. There are brave journalists such as Gideon Levy who do the same, risking being branded a "traitor." (Indeed, watch out for the "traitors" in fascist cultures; they are often exceptionally good men or women).
However, fascism is indeed still growing in Israel, "a country founded in its very blood trail," as another daily Haaretz columnist, Bradley Burston, put it four years ago. (See: "Rebranding Israel as a State Headed for Fascism," Huffington Post, May 18, 2010). This is drowning Israel in a perpetual state of war for she never approaches the self-criticism and self-correction that she needs to make peace with Arabs.
And it is also degrading its values. Rather than being "a light unto the nations" as the Prophet Isaiah foretold, Israel is rather going down in history as an oppressor of nations. What a pity.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
'Official' [bodies that can be counted, thus far] death toll in Gaza = 1650 - many more lie under ruble of their homes! / about 10000 injured / hundreds of thousands displaced, many with no homes to return to.
Gaza's largest mosque just bombed out of existence last night.
Gaza's largest Muslim university bombed last night as well.
Six hospitals have been bombed in Gaza, so far - many ambulances targeted intentionally.
No one is allowed out of the fish-barrel 'shooting gallery' and all are targets........

....Israel's intentions are very clear - but why the meek voice of International outrage?! While there have been some large demonstrations in some cities around the World, it is not enough to make a difference to push the political leadership - yet.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
More apologists for genocide at the Jerusalem Post.
Quote:

Into the fray: Why Gaza must go

By MARTIN SHERMAN
07/24/2014 23:37

Tweet

[Image: cleardot.gif]Select Language[Image: cleardot.gif]​[Image: cleardot.gif]▼

The only durable solution requires dismantling Gaza, humanitarian relocation of the non-belligerent Arab population, and extension of Israeli sovereignty over the region.

[Image: ShowImage.ashx?id=250161&h=236&w=370] Givati brigade in Gaza Photo: IDF SPOKESMAN'S OFFICE
We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind.... You ask, what is our policy? I will say: It is to wage war, by sea, land and air, with all our might and with all the strength that God can give us; to wage war against a monstrous tyranny... That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: victory; victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.

Winston Churchill, May 13, 1940

We cannot solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them.

Albert Einstein

At the time of writing this column, ground operations in Gaza were still going on and reports of increasing casualties were coming in with depressing frequency. This should, therefore, be a time for national cohesion and solidarity, with unity and support for the war effort, and criticism of the government suspended.

Sadly, however, the government has given the public little coherent indication of its aims, or of the realities it is striving to create.

Ill-defined and inadequate objectives

Worse, not only is there no clear indication of where the country is going, there seems to be little willingness to recognize how we got here.

In the third week of Operation Protective Edge, the government is still waffling on its objectives. These keep morphing from one vague, vacuous formulation to another, as developments on the battlefield make each succeeding definition of the operation's goals appear abysmally inadequate and ineffectual.

Initially, the government declared that all it aspired to was to "restore calm" i.e.

to reinstate the status quo and if Hamas would cease fire, so would Israel.

Just how myopic that would have been is starkly underscored by what has become chillingly apparent during the operation the devastating potential of an elaborate tunnel system developed by the terror organizations in Gaza.

Had a cease-fire been implemented in such circumstances, Hamas would have been free to continue developing its deadly subterranean potential, which it could activate at a moment of its choosing.

This appalling prospect makes deeply disturbing questions, regarding the competence and/or judgment of the nation's leadership, unavoidable, even as the battles rage on. Unless the reasons for the current predicament are understood, no effective remedy can be found.

Deeply disturbing questions

We must weigh the only two possibilities before us: (a) either the government was aware of the deadly menace posed by the network of tunnels; or (b) it wasn't.

If it was, then willingness to agree to a cease-fire before the danger was eliminated reflects a disturbing readiness to reconcile itself to the dangers and expose the country's civilian population to murderous consequences in the future.

If it was oblivious to these dangers, this reflects a grave ignorance of deadly threats facing the country, a sign of just how out of touch the leadership of the nation has been with the ominous reality we inhabit.

Although I rarely find occasion to quote Haaretz as a corroborating source, my eye could not help catching the pungent title of a piece written by veteran defense correspondent Amos Harel: "Hamas' terror tunnels a national strategic failure for Israel".

Harel points out: "A week ago, Israel announced its willingness to accept a cease-fire in Gaza... This means one of two things. Either the ministers and generals were willing last week to let these tunnels, every one a ticking bomb, tick softly under kibbutz dining rooms until the next escalation, or they weren't aware of the seriousness of the risk."

He continues: "So either they were taking a calculated risk of unusual [read "gigantic" M.S.] dimensions, or they didn't have enough intelligence [information] before the operation (which doesn't quite square with a senior officer's claim...

that never before has the army had such quality intelligence before an operation')."

Prescient prediction

It is difficult to accept that the government was totally unaware of Hamas's tunneling endeavor. As early as 2006, Hamas used a tunnel to abduct Gilad Schalit and kill two of his comrades near Kerem Shalom, eventually attaining the liberation of 1,027 convicted terrorists. Last October, the discovery of an almost 2-km.-long tunnel near Kibbutz Ein Hashlosha was widely reported, and according to several sources, its objective was a kindergarten, located close to its exit point, 300 meters inside Israel.

The threat imminent in Hamas's burrowing enterprise, and the conditions under which it might be employed, were presciently predicted 10 months ago by Harel. In an article, carrying the ominous headline: "Hamas' strategic tunnels: Millions of dollars to spirit kidnapped Israelis into Gaza" (October 13, 2013), he warned of the likely reaction of Hamas should it feel weakened, precisely what Israeli politicians were crowing about just prior to the current round of violence. He cautioned: "... if Hamas decides to try to overcome its present distress by reigniting the front against Israel, using the tunnels to launch an attack could be one of its main options."

His prediction proved chillingly precise.

Figuring the flaccidity factor: Impotence not ignorance

Given that it is highly implausible that the government was unaware of the danger looming under its very nose (or rather, feet), how are we to account for the flaccidity of its response which, but for good fortune, could have precipitated outcomes of unthinkable tragedy.

Former Jerusalem Post Editor in Chief Bret Stephens, in a recent Wall Street Journal piece (July 14), provides a partial explanation for the phenomenon, suggesting that Israel's "real weakness is a certain kind of vanity that confuses stainlessness with virtue, favors moral self-regard over normal self-interest, and believes in politics as an exercise not in power but in self-examination."

For all its admirable eloquence, Stephens's diagnosis relates more to the symptoms of the malaise, rather than its causes.

In numerous columns, I have been at pains to explain the roots of this enervating phenomenon (which I have designated "The Limousine Theory of Israeli politics") and warned of the ruinous results it will inevitably wreak upon us.

The underlying reason for the inadequate responses to clearly apparent dangers is that Israel's leaders have been cowered into this moralistic masochism by an aggressive and intolerant triad of left-wing civil society elites (in the legal establishment, the mainstream media and academe), who, through their unelected position of privilege and power, have taken control of the political discourse in the country.

The political discourse determines the elected political leadership's perception of policy constraints and policy possibilities.

Through dominance of the discourse, these elites can control the parameters of Israeli policy-making and impose their worldview of political appeasement and territorial concessions on it.

Sacrificing lives for a two-state deity'

These elites have, to a large degree, mortgaged their personal prestige and professional positions, and much of their livelihood, to the two-state concept and the land-for-peace doctrine on which it rests.

Were this doctrine to be discredited, all these benefits material and otherwise would be jeopardized. They, therefore, have a vested interest in preserving a perception that it is valid no matter how incongruent with reality and rationality it proves and must endeavor to prevent the adoption of any policy measures that put paid to the two-state formula.

Since the attainment of strategic victory in Gaza calls for measures that preclude any agreement on a Palestinian state, the policy-relevant discourse, which these elites mold, has been devoted to ridiculing such measures as impractical or infeasible, and to promoting measures that can only bring about a temporary respite to the fighting. These respites have always been exploited by the enemy to enhance its capabilities for the inevitable next round and the next inevitable batch of casualties.

Oblivious to facts, and impervious to reason, in a desperate attempt to sustain an unworkable paradigm, Israeli left-wing elites perpetuate bout after escalating bout of violence, callously sacrificing ever more lives on the altar of the false deity of twostates- for-two-peoples.

Mowing the lawn' won't cut it

The reluctance to face unpalatable realities has spawned new terminology to paper over intellectual surrender, and mask unwillingness to accept the need for regrettably harsh but essential policies.

First, we were told that since there was "no solution" to the Israel-Arab conflict, we should adopt an approach of "conflict management" rather than "conflict resolution."

Now we have a new term in the professional jargon to convey a similar perspective: "mowing the grass." This is the name for an approach that entails a new round of fighting every time the Palestinian violence reaches levels Israel finds unacceptable.

Its "rationale" for want of a better term was recently articulated by Efraim Inbar and Eitan Shamir of the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies, Bar-Ilan University, as: "The use of force, not intended to attain impossible political goals, but rather [as a] long-term strategy of attrition designed primarily to debilitate the enemy capabilities."

Sadly, what we have seen is that far from "debilitating the enemy capabilities," because said enemy keeps reappearing, spoiling for a fight, ever bolder with ever-greater capabilities.

It is an open question just how many more rounds of "mowing" the residents of southern Israel will endure before losing confidence that the government will provide adequate protection and choose to evacuate the area.

No, periodically mowing the lawn is not a policy that can endure for long it simply will not cut it. The grass needs to be uprooted once and for all.

Gaza: What would Einstein say?

Albert Einstein famously said that one could not solve a problem with the level of thinking that created it.

Clearly, the problem of Gaza was created by the belief that land could be transferred to the Palestinian Arabs to provide them a viable opportunity for self-governance.

Equally clearly, then, the problem of Gaza cannot be solved by persisting with ideas that created it i.e. persisting with a plan for Israel to provide the Palestinian Arabs with land for self-governance.

The problem can only be solved by entirely abandoning the concept that Gaza should be governed by Palestinian Arabs. Any effective solution must follow this new line of reasoning.

Any other outcome will merely prolong the problem. If Hamas comes out stronger from this round of fighting, it will be only a matter of time before the next, probably more deadly, round breaks out.

If Hamas comes out weaker from this round of fighting, it is only a matter of time before it will be replaced by an even more violent extremist-successor and thus, once more, only a matter of time until the next, probably more deadly, round breaks out.

The only durable solution requires dismantling Gaza, humanitarian relocation of the non-belligerent Arab population, and extension of Israeli sovereignty over the region.

That is the only approach that can solve the problem of Gaza.

That is the only approach that will eliminate the threat to Israel continually issuing from Gaza.

That is the only approach that will extricate the non-belligerent Palestinians from the clutches of the cruel, corrupt cliques who led them astray for decades.

That is the only approach that will preclude a need for Israel to "rule over another people."

Gaza: What would Herbert Hoover say?

Former US President Herbert Hoover, dubbed the "Great Humanitarian" for his efforts to relieve famine in Europe after WWI, wrote in The Problems of Lasting Peace: "Consideration should be given even to the heroic remedy of transfer of populations...the hardship of moving is great, but it is [still] less than the constant suffering of minorities and the constant recurrence of war."

How could anyone, with any degree of compassion and humanity, disagree?

Martin Sherman (http://www.martinsherman.org) is the founder and executive director of the Israel Institute for Strategic Studies.http://www.martinsherman.net
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Israel now states their 'missing' soldier is dead...when before they admitted he was 'captured' in Rafa. I really have to wonder if they intentionally or through their own violent military actions killed him. No force in Gaza would kill him - as he'd be worth much more alive than dead - the last time an Israeli soldier was traded, it was one Israeli soldier for over 1000 Palestinians from prisons.

Death toll in Gaza now just about 1750 (over 80% civilians; many children) and hundreds more lie unrecoverable under their crushed buildings. 68 Israeli dead - 3 civilians; Israeli PM and butcher-in-chief states that military action will go on for a long time after all tunnels are destroyed (a planned, if thinly disguised genocide).

A large protest finally took place in Washington D.C., falling on deaf ears in Congress and the White House, I'm afraid. Protests growing around the World, but leaders of almost all countries doing little or nothing......
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Israel now states their 'missing' soldier is dead...when before they admitted he was 'captured' in Rafa. I really have to wonder if they intentionally or through their own violent military actions killed him. No force in Gaza would kill him - as he'd be worth much more alive than dead - the last time an Israeli soldier was traded, it was one Israeli soldier for over 1000 Palestinians from prisons.

It's the unstated policy of the IDF called The Hannibal Directive. Also here.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Protests growing around the World, but leaders of almost all countries doing little or nothing......
Some action from the South American nations. Expelling and recalling ambassadors and trade sanctions. Even NZ MSM has noticed now. But over all point taken.

Magda Hassan Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Protests growing around the World, but leaders of almost all countries doing little or nothing......
Some action from the South American nations. Expelling and recalling ambassadors and trade sanctions. Even NZ MSM has noticed now. But over all point taken.

The USA could likely end this [and any further] wars and the occupation in a few weeks were they to cut off all military aid to Israel....but we know this will not happen. So, the only way to stop this is the way S.A. apartheid was ended with sanctions, boycotts etc. The price in Palestinian suffering and death will be [long, long has been] far too high; sadly, there is no other way with the USA being the 'Protector' and guarantor of impunity for Israeli aggression, occupation, murder, genocide, refusing to negotiate, et al.
And the UK too. They're both supplying weapons. And they can stop supplying them to Saudi Arabia and other peace loving dictatorships.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Houthi Drone Attack on Saudi Oil Installation David Guyatt 3 4,510 22-09-2019, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Syria: The New Suez Attack by France, UK and Israel also Fails David Guyatt 1 10,776 25-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Isis’s 17-Suicide Car Bomb Attack in Mosul David Guyatt 0 8,830 05-04-2017, 12:00 PM
  Attack in Nice Danny Jarman 15 13,009 27-07-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Syria: Attack on bus called an assassination attempt. Drew Phipps 0 2,748 10-11-2014, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Israeli drone aircraft allegedly shot down over Iran Drew Phipps 0 2,903 25-08-2014, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Biggest attack in years kills 31 in China's troubled Xinjiang Magda Hassan 0 3,229 22-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Israeli Settlement Expansion Push Albert Doyle 8 11,311 01-05-2014, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Israel On Killing Spree In Gaza Peter Lemkin 181 84,824 09-01-2014, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  US & UK consider nuke attack on Iran? David Guyatt 0 2,749 04-01-2014, 10:30 AM