Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JVB vs Scott Kaiser
Albert Doyle Wrote:I'm on the fence. I back a lot of notable conspiracy witnesses whom other well known researchers reject, but JVB has real issues and her story gives me vibes those other contested witnesses don't. It could be she's for real but then spoiled her true witnessing with nuttery and fabrications. All said, I find it fascinating some of the problems with her story could be explained by there being two Oswalds.

I now learned that it's best to let people speak and speak and speak, the more they talk, the more that can be learned from them, I believe that when someone talks to much, sooner or later they slip up, the story goes in a different direction, that's when you'll know.

I'm undecided, but I do have an open mind, I'm willing to listen, digest it, and listen some more, then ask questions.
It wasn't just the Warren Commission who muddied the waters. We've had 50 years of it from all sides, from lone-nutters to conspiracy researchers.

The Kennedy assassination is like a puzzle where some of the pieces are missing, and many of the pieces we do have were never meant to fit.
I see Scott you are now speaking at her conference.

No Dallas for us this year. The 50th was the last for me.

Dawn
Dawn Meredith Wrote:I see Scott you are now speaking at her conference.

Dawn

I will speak anywhere, and at anyone's conference so long as I have the chance to tell my father's story, and why my father was killed.

I will speak so long as people are willing to listen. To me, this is not about her or the event, it's about telling the people how our government can kill, sink the ship my father was killed on to prevent an investigation, and how they were able to get away with it.

Shortly after my father was killed the ship becomes registered with the Grand Cayman Islands just (3) months AFTER my father was killed on that ship.

Trying to develop evidence was equivalent of a Swiss Bank account, impossible to do, and the government couldn't touch a Swiss bank account.

Ah, but this Troy guy lived in Texas!

Attached Files
.jpg   199057_208701765809595_5015079_n.jpg (Size: 72.55 KB / Downloads: 12)
Scott Kaiser Wrote:

Dawn

I will speak anywhere, and at anyone's conference so long as I have the chance to tell my father's story, and why my father was killed.

I will speak so long as people are willing to listen. To me, this is not about her or the event, it's about telling the people how our government can kill, sink the ship my father was killed on to prevent an investigation, and how they were able to get away with it.

Shortly after my father was killed the ship becomes registered with the Grand Cayman Islands just (3) months AFTER my father was killed on that ship.

Trying to develop evidence was equivalent of a Swiss Bank account, impossible to do, and the government couldn't touch a Swiss bank account.

An investigation? Are you implying your dad wanted the assassination honestly investigated?

(As an aside, there are allegations- now by two people- that you are making threats against them at this conference. )

I sure hope this is not true.

Dawn
FYI: Judyth's response to the Anna Lewis & Jackson issues. I'm not sure if it's mush or credible.

Quote:First, Anna Lewis had just arrived at the Motel. Debra Conway shot the film spontaneously in the presence of Dr. Howard Platzman, Sondra, Anna's daughter, Dr. Joe Riehl, and Martin Shackelford and myself, and everybody there knows neither Anna (who was not dressed to be filmed--she had just arrived--) nor I had even thought of being filmed. I have a very nice photo of Anna showing how nicely she can dress, but she is only in a pullover shirt here. Filmed by Debra Cinway, who surprised us by having a movie camera. Secondly, the report that Lee got into a Cadillac at the barber's shop has been called a push to make him say that. Recently I interviewed Mary Morgan, who told me how her brother Van was influenced to say untrue things, such as that at about age 13 he was climbing a tree that in fact was not climbable, and we took photos of the trees there. I was able to correctly describe even the freezer that had been on the big porch there long ago, showed her the steps to the house were now longer than the originals, commented that the bushes (very old) in front were not there when i was there, that the house was not dark brown as it is now but was light-colored (it was white, in fact, she said), and described the color of the car when asked, which she agreed was the color; in addition, I described the direction the car was parked, that in fact it was parked parallel to the house, and also that across the street it had not been developed as it currently is. I can see it all before as if yesterday, and as she drove, before we got there told her we would be pulling in to the driveway soon.
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:

Dawn

An investigation? Are you implying your dad wanted th
Quote:
e assassination honestly investigated?

(As an aside, there are allegations- now by two people- that you are making threats against them at this conference. )

I sure hope this is not true.

Dawn

Quote:Are you implying your dad wanted the assassination honestly investigated?

No! I'm implying that my father didn't trust Frank, and yes, my father was looking into the whole assassination when he started stealing from the government, or did you think that there was no talk going on in Miami about the HSCA?

As for the threats, I don't know who the second person is, but I will tell you that if Hemming shows up, I will bitch slap him.
Wow. I mean wow!

A "push" to make him say that?

Who is "him"?

Someone pressured Van Morgan?

Again who?

This woman has now become her own cottage industry.
It would make sense if Shaw went with Oswald to Jackson that Oswald would leave with him.
Scott Kaiser Wrote:As for the threats, I don't know who the second person is, but I will tell you that if Hemming shows up, I will bitch slap him.

Are you talking about Gerry Hemming? He died in 2008.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics Scott Kaiser 981 467,151 17-12-2019, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Alan Dale chats with Peter Dale Scott about the JFK assassination - a good read Anthony Thorne 2 5,171 18-10-2018, 05:10 AM
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,973 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 8,128 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  William Pawley, the Kennedy Assassination, and.......... by Peter Dale Scott Adele Edisen 21 11,949 11-02-2017, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Scott - Watergate book Derek Ekdom 6 6,503 18-11-2016, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  JFK, PD Scott, and Mount Weather Brian Castle 34 18,514 25-09-2016, 12:17 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  New Peter Dale Scott interview on DALLAS '63. Anthony Thorne 1 3,424 01-01-2016, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Professor Peter Dale Scott: ““The JFK Assassination and Other Deep Events” Alan Dale 0 2,397 25-06-2015, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 4,110 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM