Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JVB vs Scott Kaiser
Dawn Meredith Wrote:[Q Then when she began to attack John Armstrong, who is a good friend of mine, I began to totally question her true motives. The conclusion that I came to is that she has to make this entire story all about her.

Dawn

In my mind Douglass's account of Bernard Haire witnessing an Oswald double ushered out the back of the Texas Theater automatically credits Armstrong and automatically discredits anyone who criticizes him. I think Baker is forgetting Anna Lewis is emphatic that she first met Oswald several months before he returned from Russia. JVB never gives a direct answer to stuff like this.

And don't forget Ralph Yates who I feel is 100% credible.
Albert Doyle Wrote:
Dawn Meredith Wrote:[Q Then when she began to attack John Armstrong, who is a good friend of mine, I began to totally question her true motives. The conclusion that I came to is that she has to make this entire story all about her.

Dawn

In my mind Douglass's account of Bernard Haire witnessing an Oswald double ushered out the back of the Texas Theater automatically credits Armstrong and automatically discredits anyone who criticizes him. I think Baker is forgetting Anna Lewis is emphatic that she first met Oswald several months before he returned from Russia. JVB never gives a direct answer to stuff like this.

Precisely. The paper that I delivered for John at COPA last year goes into detail about this particular incident. I hope it is on the site which I believe is called Harvey and lee.com. (Under Update on Tippit murder, or something to that effect.)

Dawn
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:

Dawn

Precisely. The paper that I delivered for John at COPA last year goes into detail about this particular incident. I hope it is on the site which I believe is called Harvey and lee.com. (Under Update on Tippit murder, or something to that effect.)

Dawn

It's Harvey and Lee.net. I just went to the JA thread and bumped it for the site. As for JVB I think the best solution is to ignore her. She has all the time in the world to argue, change her story, delete facebook posts and blame someone else, where as people who work full time (like me) just waste time trying to argue with her. I'm done with it.

Dawn
Something just looks wrong about that W-2 from Reily from 1963...

First off the last 4 of her social is visible and should be checked... I have not been able to find any other evidence to confirm her SS# other than Fetzer's word.

Second & thirdly, and most importantly, what we are shown is COPY B - which was to be filed with the Employee's Tax Return and should still be attached to that particular return. The Employee is instructed to KEEP COPY C...

It appears from the bleeding thru of the W-2 behind COPY B that it was typed at the same time since all the bleed thru characters are exactly 1.65 inches offset except for the box in the top right - which should be the COPY C title.

I have searched all the years around 1963 http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-prior/fw2--1963.pdf
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=IRS+form+W-2+1963 and NONE of the IRS Forms look like the one at the top of the graphic. I also have COPY C of 1963 W-2's which again do not match what is bleeding thru Copy B.

If the COPY B in the graphic was sent to the IRS as it should have been, it certainly shows no signs of being stapled to the return... And I imagine we do not have access to that return either.

JVB supposedly worked from May 10th - a Friday - thru Aug 9, 1963.
That's 13 weeks of work
That's 520 hours of work at full time 40 hours a week (to and from work on the same bus as Ozzie after having moved into apartments "near by" Reily.

She earns $519.07 in 520 hours of work? Seems to me that that W-2 was simply part of her cover...

By mid-February, 1962, Baker's mother and her aunt, Elsie Vargo, were distressed that Judyth's education was now at a halt. They secretly enrolled her, despite the late date, at The University of Florida after garnering the influence of US Senator George Smathers,<!--[if !supportFootnotes]-->[iii]<!--[endif]--> who arranged a full scholarship for her there. Computer data was also created to account for her late (and technically illegal) arrival.

I continue to discover support for the fact that the Evidence IS the Conspiracy...

In this case the W-2 offered is simply not a form from the IRS I can find anywhere. There are no forms for any of those years where the amounts appear below the Employee's name

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6463&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6464&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   1963 W-2 Copy C.jpg (Size: 243.15 KB / Downloads: 40)
.jpg   Baker Reily Coffee 1963 W-2 NOT the NEW FORM.jpg (Size: 305.2 KB / Downloads: 40)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
Just throwing out there that $519 for a 520 hour work period could indicate a punch clock pay schedule. This would actually aid JVB's claim to being out doing covert bioweapon research during the missing hours.
Quote:She earns $519.07 in 520 hours of work? Seems to me that that W-2 was simply part of her cover...

Are you sure that $1:00 per hour wasn't the minimum wage way back then? LOL!
Scott Kaiser Wrote:
Quote:She earns $519.07 in 520 hours of work? Seems to me that that W-2 was simply part of her cover...
Are you sure that $1:00 per hour wasn't the minimum wage way back then? LOL!

Don't laugh. It probably was.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Google says the minimum wage was $1.25 in 1963. But that was when eggs and bread were still pennies. Reily was in the intel zone in New Orleans so whether JVB punched in or not might be irrelevant.
Judyth Vary Baker's recent response about the Armstrong theory in the Amazon comments section:

Quote:i AM AWARE OF OSWALD DOUBLES AND SPECIFY THAT IT BEGAN WITH MEXICO CITY.
NO WITNESS EVER MENTIONED SEEING KERRY IN MEXICO CITY, THOUGH, WHEN LEE WAS THERE.
LEE ONLY TOLD ME THAT HE DID NIT GO THERE ALONE (SEE ME & LEE).It is erroneous
to suppose that doubles were involved throughout Lee's life from the time he was just a few years old as claimed by John Armstrong.
Thank you for your comments. J
From April 16, 1953 to May 7, 1953 Harvey Oswald was at YOUTH HOUSE

His NYC school records are very interesting as the transition from LEE to Harvey is taking place.
While Harvey is at Youth House and causing trouble and being Truant, Lee is a decent student.

This is the pertinent part of his NYC records. On Jan 16 1953 he transfers to PS44 (which one of the three is unknown) yet does not begin attending school until March 23, 1953.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6597&stc=1]

So here we are - the record does not say where Oswald was from 1/16 - 3/23 and says there was a total of 124 + 6 half days from March 23 to the end of the semester.

Problem being he is absent from class for the 18 days at Youth House unless they consider that "attending school" - With the semester starting Jan 16th there is only 96 days in the semester
(most school years were about 180 days so that also works) there are even fewer days from March 23rd when the records say he starts attending again.

The Youth House reports speak of a small, undernourished child who keeps to himself as opposed to the tall, large, leader/fighter that Lee was.

Ms. Baker has nothing to offer to refute any of these facts other than her word - and we've seen what that's worth...

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6598&stc=1]

The boy on the right is just 12 in Oct 1951 and is 5'4" 115lbs
The boy on the left will be 14 in Oct 1953 (photo is August '53) - Robert claims to have taken this photo

How does a child lose 4-6 inches and 20+ pounds as he hits puberty?

The boy on the left was only called Lee HARVEY Oswald starting in Sept 1952 when attending one of the PS117's in NY, most likely the one in the bronx

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6599&stc=1]

And finally - a NYC school document describing Oswald on 5/7/53 as he is leaving the YOUTH HOUSE to return to PS117 while his cumulative records show PS44...

It has been our understanding that these school records of two seperate children were combined by the FBI to tell the story of a single child. IDK why - being in close proximity would create true memories of a false situation so that when retold years later confusion reigns and everyone can honestly be telling the truth.

Look thru the WCR and see how many times they say he was "HERE" because he could not be HERE and THERE at the same time... when we now learn that he could have been and was

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6600&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   NYC school record - too many 1953 days of school.jpg (Size: 210.6 KB / Downloads: 20)
.jpg   1952-53 school calendars for Harvey and Lee.jpg (Size: 811.55 KB / Downloads: 20)
.jpg   Bronx Zoo HARVEY full picture with heigh est imate and LEE in 6th gradet.jpg (Size: 187.94 KB / Downloads: 20)
.jpg   dated 5-7-53 mentions PS 117 - not 44 - highlighted and smaller.jpg (Size: 266.74 KB / Downloads: 20)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics Scott Kaiser 981 467,151 17-12-2019, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Alan Dale chats with Peter Dale Scott about the JFK assassination - a good read Anthony Thorne 2 5,171 18-10-2018, 05:10 AM
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,973 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 8,128 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  William Pawley, the Kennedy Assassination, and.......... by Peter Dale Scott Adele Edisen 21 11,949 11-02-2017, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Scott - Watergate book Derek Ekdom 6 6,503 18-11-2016, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  JFK, PD Scott, and Mount Weather Brian Castle 34 18,514 25-09-2016, 12:17 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  New Peter Dale Scott interview on DALLAS '63. Anthony Thorne 1 3,424 01-01-2016, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Professor Peter Dale Scott: ““The JFK Assassination and Other Deep Events” Alan Dale 0 2,397 25-06-2015, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 4,110 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM