Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JVB vs Scott Kaiser
http://www.intelius.com/background.php?R...cusfirst=1

Now I thought she lived in Europe etc.
Or am I looking at the wrong JVB?
Drew Phipps Wrote:You gotta wonder why she still has Copy B, if she was supposed to file it with her 1963 tax return.

Great point Drew....

Copy B is indeed the one that goes to the IRS. She should have Copy C in her possession - does she? Copy A goes to the District Director.

http://doctormarysmonkey.com/jvb/docs/Th...ompany.htm says this was the form sent to the IRS...

Is there any info in the book about how she came into its possession? The IRS does not just send out it's Copy B which is supposed to be attached to the return... have we seen the return?

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-prior/fw2--1963.pdf
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
Even if she requested a copy of her return and got the W2 back as part of it, she wouldn't get the original W2 with colored text etc. That one, that you have a picture of, was never filed.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Drew Phipps Wrote:Even if she requested a copy of her return and got the W2 back as part of it, she wouldn't get the original W2 with colored text etc. That one, that you have a picture of, was never filed.

Let's take a close look at this "original"

The top sheet is moved to the left by the length of the arrows I placed on the page...
You can see the bleed thru which I tried to highlight, yet is pretty obvious that there is another sheet with exactly the same info underneath.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6653&stc=1]

I also included the actual W-2 Copies A, B, & C as it SHOULD have appeared for that year.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6654&stc=1]

Does her 1963 tax return state she worked at Reily?

Attached Files
.jpg   Baker w-2 overlay v2.jpg (Size: 448.47 KB / Downloads: 32)
.jpg   Actual 1963 W-2 copies overlay.jpg (Size: 236.19 KB / Downloads: 32)
R. Hunter
Well spotted guys!
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
If you look in the lower corner of the W-2 Form it says " APP. I.R.S. 10-20-62 "

If I were researching this I would try to find out if any 1963 forms were printed in October 1962.

If 1963 was a transition year between form formats it might not be unusual for there to be hiccups and crosses between forms. If you think about it it is just a technicality and IRS could have used this form for its purposes without any probelm.

Maybe JVB sent in the wrong copy?
Albert Doyle Wrote:If you look in the lower corner of the W-2 Form it says " APP. I.R.S. 10-20-62 "

If I were researching this I would try to find out if any 1963 forms were printed in October 1962.

It's actually 11-20-62 and that would make sense Albert... Forms for 1963 are sent out in January 1963... the new forms would have just been printed as the IRS note tells us...

Point remains that I have yet to see a copy of this document where the amounts are below the name... for ANY year.

Be great just to find a blank version of this form....
R. Hunter
Above, I showed that the bleed thru from underneath appears as if there is another copy of this Baker W-2...

And then it dawned on me that the sheet on top was moved UP and over - so I realigned the holes on the right, where this sheet should have been before it was torn off

(and btw - why is there an entire book under this page... her Copy B W-2 would have a stamp in it from being attached to her return and as Drew pointed out... she would not have this copy..)

in any case, when you move the holes to the right spot the blled thru no longer works...

Is it possible that is simply a Reily stamped book of blank W-2's and this like so many other records for secret CIA work - this document was created, erased, recreateed, typed over, etc...??

The red arrows point to where we SHOULD see bleed thru - the white where the bleed thru or "whatever" actual is....

Any ideas?

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6655&stc=1]

Attached Files
.gif   Baker-w-2-overlay.gif (Size: 403.66 KB / Downloads: 50)
R. Hunter
David Josephs Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:Being in close proximity would allow the controllers to test the viability of the operation and tweak it. Remember, at that date the feasibility of the operation was still optional and didn't have the huge consequences it would after the coup. If the program was intended for foreign espionage it would be less likely the Soviets would have access to American school records. Bringing the two operatives close to each other would allow the controllers to see if it worked. To see if people could immediately detect the ruse or any other operational nuance.

You make a great point Albert.... today we can access most any info in a minute... at that time and for the purposes outlined (create plausible backstories for CIA assets) we simply do not know what the "plan's" ultimate purpose was...

When a cursory look is done we find a normal child turned into a disgruntled communist for a number of reasons. Whether our Oswalds were to spy on us or them or allow LEE to move about more freely we simply do not know.

One thing is for sure though, the evidence gathered from 1952 on highly suggests the existence of two separate people performing activities at the same time but in different places.
If anyone can explain the thinking of JJ Angleton, have at it - Hoover and his FBI had no choice but to cooperate.. it is only after Oswald becomes the patsy that his earlier life's records need to be removed

Why does Hoover send 2 FBI agents to Stripling to TAKE Oswald's Jr High record - on Saturday Nov 23rd? and question Pfisterer's personnel that next week when he needs to run the investigation ino JFKs death?

cause something is just not right

Ya this is a huge hint that the FBI knew there were two LHO. Wonder how Judy explains this. Because she cannot, nor can anyone else except to admit that there were two and the FBI knew it.
David Josephs Wrote:Above, I showed that the bleed thru from underneath appears as if there is another copy of this Baker W-2...

And then it dawned on me that the sheet on top was moved UP and over - so I realigned the holes on the right, where this sheet should have been before it was torn off

(and btw - why is there an entire book under this page... her Copy B W-2 would have a stamp in it from being attached to her return and as Drew pointed out... she would not have this copy..)

in any case, when you move the holes to the right spot the blled thru no longer works...

Is it possible that is simply a Reily stamped book of blank W-2's and this like so many other records for secret CIA work - this document was created, erased, recreateed, typed over, etc...??

The red arrows point to where we SHOULD see bleed thru - the white where the bleed thru or "whatever" actual is....

Any ideas?

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6655&stc=1]

Wow, very interesting. I don't thank any of us have considered that before, David. If she did have a blank then how would she have acquired it?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics Scott Kaiser 981 467,151 17-12-2019, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Alan Dale chats with Peter Dale Scott about the JFK assassination - a good read Anthony Thorne 2 5,171 18-10-2018, 05:10 AM
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,973 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 8,128 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  William Pawley, the Kennedy Assassination, and.......... by Peter Dale Scott Adele Edisen 21 11,949 11-02-2017, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Scott - Watergate book Derek Ekdom 6 6,503 18-11-2016, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  JFK, PD Scott, and Mount Weather Brian Castle 34 18,514 25-09-2016, 12:17 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  New Peter Dale Scott interview on DALLAS '63. Anthony Thorne 1 3,424 01-01-2016, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Professor Peter Dale Scott: ““The JFK Assassination and Other Deep Events” Alan Dale 0 2,397 25-06-2015, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 4,110 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM