Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lies of Colby: New Spartacus? McAdams...
It's pity that the last word of the title of the post is missing the prefix "ex".
Just breaks my heart. But he will still get his CIA money. When I was in College -Harvard at night- we had a political science prof who I strongly suspected of having CIA ties. He was a real creep. The night after Phil Agee went on tv and documented all the horrors he saw in Latin America a bunch of us were sitting around the student lounge discussing how terrific it was. This prof had joined us and he was absolutely beside himself, arguing in favor of the CIA. Of course the JFK assassination got brought up and after some more defense of the company the prof stomped out. He was over 45 minutes late for class and all he talked about was "fools with rose colored glasses seeing conspiracy under every bed". My self and my good buddy George were the only ones in the class who had an inkling of what had set him off. He also had strong ties to Latin America and was very deferential to US involvement there.

Of course McMadman has been prolific in his anti conspiracy garbage for a very long time. :Clap:

Dawn
I'm sure they could get him a new gig at Fox News.
My first response after seeing the header was: ''Oh f.....g Good!''
I miss his garbage at Morley's place, coz Photon sure as sh*t can't hold the LN fort :Clown: there for sure.
As much as it is justice and as much as it is enjoyable to see a conspiracy-denier getting karma you have to defend people against obvious pc bullshit because sooner or later it will gain momentum and be aimed at you. Freedom of speech has to be defended even for those you oppose. It is a basic tenet of the Constitution that seems to be under attack from all sides now a days. This will make a martyr out of a denier bum who doesn't deserve the upgrade.

The public doesn't know McAdam's real status as a Kennedy assassination disinformationist because the mainstream media censors the news and doesn't report it accurately in the great free nation. The reason for this is the mainstream media assumes their lying pro-government position as given. This is a sick country.

I guess McAdams got used to his usual tactics working in assassination denial with the backing of the government but took it one step too far in this case. He used his conspiracy denial tactics with something that ended up blowing up on him.

Albert:

That is not what happened. You are reciting the McAdams version of it, with the help of his informant lackey. This was a complete distortion of what actually occurred. At CTKA we have several links to what really happened. I have shown them to you before. He distorted it to make red meat of his target[Image: arrow-10x10.png] and victim, Abbate.

As I said, I taught this subject in a seminar for 13 years. Other teachers brought their classes in. Everyone knew what I was doing and how it was completely anti WC. I never got one complaint from the higher ups. Many others have done the same thing.

So I don't know what you are talking about with "being aimed at you". Does not meet the real world test.

IMO, she has a great lawsuit now. Against both McAdams and Marquette. Why? Because they knew about his tendency to smear people in public with false charges eg. calling Gary Aguilar an addict. Therefore, it can be argued as negligence which put her in physical danger and caused her mental anguish. To the point she left. Gary would a be a great witness.

What McAdams did here is what he does to us: he distorts, actually lies, to set us up for ridicule. Its a wonderful asset for our side I think.

BTW, Anton Batey, who used to side with McAdams as a radio host, emailed me recently. He is now one of us. Cheers and cheers.
Tracy Riddle Wrote:I'm sure they could get him a new gig at Fox News.

Too homely for TV, Tracy. Maybe a radio talk show?
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Albert:

That is not what happened. You are reciting the McAdams version of it, with the help of his informant lackey. This was a complete distortion of what actually occurred. At CTKA we have several links to what really happened. I have shown them to you before. He distorted it to make red meat of his target[Image: arrow-10x10.png] and victim, Abbate.

As I said, I taught this subject in a seminar for 13 years. Other teachers brought their classes in. Everyone knew what I was doing and how it was completely anti WC. I never got one complaint from the higher ups. Many others have done the same thing.

So I don't know what you are talking about with "being aimed at you". Does not meet the real world test.

IMO, she has a great lawsuit now. Against both McAdams and Marquette. Why? Because they knew about his tendency to smear people in public with false charges eg. calling Gary Aguilar an addict. Therefore, it can be argued as negligence which put her in physical danger and caused her mental anguish. To the point she left. Gary would a be a great witness.

What McAdams did here is what he does to us: he distorts, actually lies, to set us up for ridicule. Its a wonderful asset for our side I think.

BTW, Anton Batey, who used to side with McAdams as a radio host, emailed me recently. He is now one of us. Cheers and cheers.

Jim Can you tell us what really happened here? From the post here it did not seem like he'd done anything egregious enough to be terminated. I do remember him calling Gary (a respected MD) an addict. Didn't he also call him- or someone in the research community- a child molester? So what's the real reason he's being axed.

Dawn
I've glanced at McAdams' blog Marquette Warrior from time to time over the years, and I'm amazed at how frequently he criticizes things about Marquette that he doesn't like. I imagine that if I had a blog, and I was constantly posting stuff critical of my employer (sometimes naming names), I probably wouldn't be working there very long.
https://ceabbate.wordpress.com/recent-controversy/

http://dailynous.com/2014/11/18/philosop...-campaign/

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2014...ussion-gay

These are the three best summaries I have seen of the subject. They are at CTKA. McAdams did something that you simply do not do. He completely distorted, actually lied, about what happened both during and after the class. He gave his target no real opportunity to set him straight--which as we know would not have made any difference. (Thus the parallel.) Then he set her up for a vicious campaign of hate mail and threats of physical violence. She excerpted some of them as you can see if you read the first two pieces.

If he was really interested in what happened, he would have waited for her to reply or made a report to her dean. He did neither. Which betrays his true agenda. As I said on Len's show, I have never heard of anyone doing such a thing in over 30 years in the profession as a student and instructor. These kinds of things are kept confidential. Until they are resolved. You don't let it out to the student body so they can go after the instructor. Which they did. To the point that she left because of the violent threats.

I suspect that the higher ups understood that this fit into a long trail of this kind of demeaning behavior by McAdams. And it was not going to stop since that is his job. So they decided to cut their losses with this agent provocateur in their midst. And the CIA decided that those e mails she got were too much for even them to defend against.

As I said, this kind of thing is simply unheard of in an educational environment. Especially since McAdams's version is simply not correct. And the fact that the student lied about taping the conversation and tried to get her to say certain words he could record smells to me that he was either in cahoots with the fruity professor or knew he could go to him afterwards to get their version publicized.

They are really soft-pedaling this now. I would love to see the results of the inquiry though, the actual data and interviews. They are probably embarrassed they did not act sooner. Like I said, Abbate really has a good lawsuit against both McAdams and Marquette. At the least, she would get a nice settlement for negligence.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gil Jesus Backs FBI Lies Against Important Witness Carolyn Arnold Brian Doyle 1 568 10-08-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  ELEVATORS TELL NO LIES- podcast Richard Gilbride 1 372 22-02-2024, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  ELEVATORS TELL NO LIES Richard Gilbride 1 504 29-09-2023, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  McAdams gets new life Tom Bowden 3 16,376 11-07-2018, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  McAdams loses Round Two Jim DiEugenio 5 7,975 19-08-2017, 09:26 AM
  John McAdams and Marquette go to Court Jim DiEugenio 0 1,819 21-09-2016, 02:50 PM
  NEW RFK bio MUST have more Truthful Amazon reviews. THESE DO MATTER!!!! (Most lies aboutJFK) Nathaniel Heidenheimer 5 4,889 17-08-2016, 09:05 AM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  FBI Lies..... Jim Hargrove 11 7,887 07-02-2016, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Nolan
  McAdams, JFK Facts, and "Moderation" Jim DiEugenio 67 21,767 03-10-2015, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  The Fiasco of Spartacus Jim DiEugenio 103 26,625 19-07-2015, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle