Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Mantik's Definitive look at the Harper Fragment
http://www.ctka.net/2014-mantik/essay/Harper3.html

We finally finished part 3. Which is really the payoff.

But they are all linked up now.

So you can read through the whole thing.

Appendices to follow.

It's hard to argue with this I think. There is just too much evidence and too much of it corroborates each other piece. The Harper fragment is occipital and therefore a shot came from the front.
Here is a link to the final appendices

http://www.ctka.net/2014-mantik/essay/Harper4.html

A really fine job of delving into the morass of the medical evidence by Mantik.

God, what a mess.

I will never forget what HSCA lawyer Al Lewis said about this to me, I related the Weisberg comment about Oswald gutting a first class autopsy while JFK got the autopsy of a Bowery mum. Lewis, without batting an eyelash said, "Its worse than that."

This was a government lawyer who was investigating the JFK case for the people.
Thank you David Mantik for such great work.... As more and more people see that a shot was fired further down Elm some of the Evidence starts to make a little sense...[URL="https://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=10699&relPageId=24"]

==================

https://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archi...lPageId=24[/URL]

So WCD298 and CE884, both of which state a shot occurs 40 feet further down Elm than Z313 are not too far off from the possible truth.

The FBI used available photos and films to construct this model which means that in the photos and films there is evidence of a shot occurring further down Elm.

Just not the photos and films we see...

Why would the FBI, Hoover, allow WCD298 to be produced and offered to the WC if it accurately reflects a shot after Z313 only to be hidden/changed for the CE's
when so much evidence was made to disappear?

As I've tried to illuminate before, WCD298 proves that the films and photos of DP were altered/replaced.

Mr. SPECTER. And what model reproduction, if any, did you make of the scene of the assassination itself?
Mr. GAUTHIER. The data, concerning the scene of the assassination, was developed by the Bureau's Exhibits Section, including myself, at the site on December 2, 3, and 4,. of 1963. From this data we built a three-dimensional exhibit, one-quarter of an inch to the foot. It contained the pertinent details of the site, including street lights, catch basin, concrete structures in the area, including buildings, grades, scale models of the cars that comprised the motorcade, consisting of the police lead car, the Presidential car, the followup car, the Lincoln open car that the Vice President was riding in, and the followup car behind the Vice-Presidential car.

Mr. SPECTER. And where have these models been maintained since the time they were prepared by the FBI?
Mr. GAUTHIER The models were delivered to the Commission's building and installed in the exhibits room on the first floor, on January 20, 1964.

Dec 1963 - when 3 shots = 3 hits was still the story.
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
The Harper Fragment should be labeled as "Harper Fragment" at first mention in order to establish what "HF" means.

I'm sure this is credible but it is so technical that you need a medical background to fully understand the subtle references.
For those with no medical training or knowledge whatsoever.

The Secret Service agent who sees JFK's wounds prior to reaching the Triple Overpass... within a minute of the shots.
Once again, thank you Dr Mantik.

Mr. HILL.
The right rear portion of his head was missing.
It was lying in the rear seat of the car.
His brain was exposed.
There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car.
Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood.
There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not,

except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Mr. BALL - What did you notice in the railroad yards?
Mr. WEITZMAN - We noticed numerous kinds of footprints that did not make sense because they were going different directions.
Mr. BALL - Were there other people there besides you?
Mr. WEITZMAN - Yes, sir; other officers, Secret Service as well, and somebody started, there was something red in the street and I went back over the wall and somebody brought me a piece of what he thought to be a firecracker and it turned out to be, I believe, I wouldn't quote this, but I turned it over to one of the Secret Service men and I told them it should go to the lab because it looked to me like human bone. I later found out it was supposedly a portion of the President's skull.
Mr. BALL - That you picked up off the street?
Mr. WEITZMAN - Yes.
Mr. BALL - What part of the street did you pick this up?
Mr. WEITZMAN - As the President's car was going off, it would be on the left-hand side of the street. It would be the----
Mr. BALL - The left-hand side facing----
Mr. WEITZMAN - That would be the south side of the street.
Mr. BALL - It was on the south side of the street. Was it in the street?
Mr. WEITZMAN - It was in the street itself.
Mr. BALL - On the pavement?
Mr. WEITZMAN - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - Anywhere near the curb?
Mr. WEITZMAN - Approximately, oh, I would say 8 to 12 inches from the curb, something like that.
Mr. BALL - Off the record.

Just a question... wasn't the fragment found the next day after a thorough search of the plaza? Does this not suggest it was PLACED there at some point since it's final resting place is to the south and west of where the limo was facing thereby suggesting a shot from behind? And part of the reason for its placement at the front, to coincide with that fraud of an xray showing nothing forward of the Coronal suture....

Could this piece of bone found to the south and WEST of the limo be what becomes the Harper piece, found the next day?

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6824&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6823&stc=1]

Attached Files
.gif   harpermap.gif (Size: 47.57 KB / Downloads: 61)
.gif   harperletter.gif (Size: 18.36 KB / Downloads: 64)
R. Hunter
this part is wrong - {The Harper Fragment was discovered at 11/22/63 5:30 PM CST. (5 hours after the assassination, from HSCA.) It was discovered after AF1 took off from Dallas (2:38 PM) but prior to the beginning of the official autopsy. There is simply no way for the Harper Fragment to get to Washington DC and back in the time allotted.}

Hmm. Second source says date 11/23/63. I'll have to double check.

Bill Harper himself says it was the day after the assassination. on you tube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmFdfvDT6GQ . Interesting fact here, Harper is apparently being walked thru his discovery of the fragment in this video, he is standing on the wrong side (east) of the "north pergola." He points to a location in the grass that is truly no where near the location he specified for Robardeau's map, or even the Cranor map above, which are to the west end of the north pergola.

I just noticed something, don't know if its significant. The street lamps on the north Elm Street have been moved away from the street into the grass. In the pix from the SS reconstruction, Wests' plat, and other early black and whites, the street lamps are positioned in the sidewalk quite close to the road. Now the lamps are in the grass, past the sidewalk, away from the street. Wonder when that happened?
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
They were changing the Plaza very soon afterward... within weeks I believe.

To throw off the followup examinations and image comparisons...

It only worked for a little while... :Read:

edit: it was found on the 23rd... the HSCA is mostly a lie from start to finish. It really should have been called the HSCYA
R. Hunter
David Josephs Wrote:Thank you David Mantik for such great work.... As more and more people see that a shot was fired further down Elm some of the Evidence starts to make a little sense...[URL="https://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=10699&relPageId=24"]

==================

https://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archi...lPageId=24[/URL]

So WCD298 and CE884, both of which state a shot occurs 40 feet further down Elm than Z313 are not too far off from the possible truth.

The FBI used available photos and films to construct this model which means that in the photos and films there is evidence of a shot occurring further down Elm.

Just not the photos and films we see...

Why would the FBI, Hoover, allow WCD298 to be produced and offered to the WC if it accurately reflects a shot after Z313 only to be hidden/changed for the CE's
when so much evidence was made to disappear?

As I've tried to illuminate before, WCD298 proves that the films and photos of DP were altered/replaced.

Mr. SPECTER. And what model reproduction, if any, did you make of the scene of the assassination itself?
Mr. GAUTHIER. The data, concerning the scene of the assassination, was developed by the Bureau's Exhibits Section, including myself, at the site on December 2, 3, and 4,. of 1963. From this data we built a three-dimensional exhibit, one-quarter of an inch to the foot. It contained the pertinent details of the site, including street lights, catch basin, concrete structures in the area, including buildings, grades, scale models of the cars that comprised the motorcade, consisting of the police lead car, the Presidential car, the followup car, the Lincoln open car that the Vice President was riding in, and the followup car behind the Vice-Presidential car.

Mr. SPECTER. And where have these models been maintained since the time they were prepared by the FBI?
Mr. GAUTHIER The models were delivered to the Commission's building and installed in the exhibits room on the first floor, on January 20, 1964.

Dec 1963 - when 3 shots = 3 hits was still the story.
Of course there were shots that followed the fatal head wound at Z-313
Nice one David.

That bone Wietzmann is referring to probably is the Harper Fragment.

Which means it was moved as Mantik thought it was.

I really think he shows with near certainty it is occipital.
Thanks Jim - When I first heard it was found the next day, and where, it raised red flags for me at least.

Quote:Of course there were shots that followed the fatal head wound at Z-313

Yet how many FBI exhibits illustrate and corroborate the point as painfully as WCD298? and then go out of the way to hide it in CE879...? Even the strings have been removed.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6825&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   fbi three shots and CE879 without SHOT STRINGS .jpg (Size: 297.54 KB / Downloads: 26)
R. Hunter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Wheaton Lead: An Exploration by Larry Hancock and David Boylan Peter Lemkin 2 4,510 03-05-2020, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  David Talbot's Petition to reopen the 4 Assassinations Jim DiEugenio 4 4,613 21-01-2019, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  David Mantik vs Robert Wagner Round 3 Jim DiEugenio 0 10,348 07-09-2018, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Bill Kelly's Review of David Talbot's "The Devil's Chessboard" Bill Kelly 32 25,154 14-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  David Giglio interviews Jim DiEugenio Jim DiEugenio 0 3,514 03-07-2017, 05:00 AM
  The Great White Case Officer by David Atlee Phillips Alan Dale 2 3,323 02-05-2016, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  David Talbot on BOR, this week Jim DiEugenio 16 8,861 22-11-2015, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  David talbot's plan for new documentary Bernice Moore 5 5,762 23-09-2015, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Ken Garretson
  David Slawson=State of Denial Jim DiEugenio 3 2,455 29-06-2015, 06:04 PM
  Objection to the 0.65-cm Fragment Herbert Blenner 0 1,932 12-04-2015, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Herbert Blenner