Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MI6 enters the Labour leadership debate with vintage "Red Smear" piece in the Torygraph
The seven hideous Blairites who refuse to serve Corbyn him should just fuck off, leave the Party and set up their own Tory Lite Party and wither into obscurity for evermore.

I think great numbers of British are now so pissed off with traditional politicians and their liberal economics they represent as the only available choice, that the 60% first round win by Corbyn could be putting the wind up the whole stinking pile of them.

I like Corbyn. He stand on NATO's expansion east is exactly right. His position on banks and banking is right on the nail. His plans for the energy sector must be incredibly popular. In short he has a wide popularity and that is what will make him hated by the 1% and their political valets.

I have to say that come 2020 I might be convinced to break a self imposed stricture that I've held for the past 40 years. I might vote in a General Election.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
MI6 enters the Labour leadership debate with vintage "Red Smear" piece in the Torygraph - by David Guyatt - 13-09-2015, 03:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The GOP's electrifying debate Paul Rigby 0 3,302 24-09-2015, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Presidential Debate Greg Burnham 2 2,729 23-09-2013, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Jim Hackett II
  vintage print ads Bernice Moore 0 2,268 24-08-2011, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  an elevated piece of granite Ed Jewett 2 2,661 01-04-2010, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett