Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is this TV Show About? .. and
Ed Jewett Wrote:IMO: USoT is not the the good ole United States of America, although Tara is an American. USoT is the United States of Tara. I'm sure an echoic "Terror" was intentional. But Tara is also identical sounding to Terra---the Latin word for Earth. United States of Earth. Message: America has been broken up and is now a citizen of Earth.

Ed, speaking entirely intuitively, I harbour a mild suspicion that "Tara" might be a name knowingly chosen from the Celtic mythologies of the Faery people aka Tuatha De Danaan whose capital city is said to be underneath the Hill of Tara in County Neath, Ireland.

Many of those involved in (shall we say for the sake of argument) occult inspired neo-nazi activities have a fondness for Synarchy and consequently things Druidic, and the subject of the Tuatha De Danaan crops up quite frequently in those circles.

From a mind control aspect (not entirely different ground) having location/place "underneath", "underground", "underwater" etc., all point (purposely indirectly) to places (complexes/Archetypes) in the Collective Unconscious.

It is my belief that the US spychiatrists who took and adapted Nazi "science" of mind control - gathered initially in the death camps of WWII - coupled this with some of the breakthroughs in understanding of the human psyche garnered by occult groups, plus some of Jung's own notable breakthroughs in shedding a bright shining light on the Collective Unconscious, and used the results to found a new bastard covert science aimed at manipulating and ultimately controlling the individual human mind and, more significantly still, the Collective Mind of mankind.

This is why I always tend to link together apparently diverse subjects such as mind control, UFO's, the occult, Nazi era activities, Atlantean mythology, Agarttha/Shambala, Hollow Earth stories etc etc.

It is possible that the writers unconsciously chose the name but I think it more likely it was chosen with foreknowledge. Media types, especially those in film and TV, have a deep fondness for occult-y subjects - as can be seen from any number of blockbuster films - Matrix being a fairly recent example.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
What is this TV Show About? .. and - by Ed Jewett - 28-08-2009, 05:03 AM
What is this TV Show About? .. and - by Ed Jewett - 28-08-2009, 06:29 PM
What is this TV Show About? .. and - by David Guyatt - 07-09-2009, 02:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NBC show American Odyssey Sundays 9 EST Drew Phipps 1 3,840 13-04-2015, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Saudi Regime SLAMED On George Galloway Show Magda Hassan 0 2,393 28-06-2012, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan