Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US War Crime Bombing of Afghan Hospital Is Covered Up
Drew Phipps Wrote:The new official story from the military is that the Afghans asked for the strike, claiming they were taking fire from that position. I assume the Afghans will deny that.

Starting to look to me like someone out-foxed the US military (fake military signals traffic?) into bombing a hospital.

While someone certainly could send fake signals traffic with those coordinates, though no such evidence has been advanced yet, it hardly matters. The US Military KNEW that those coordinates were a hospital....and they are supposed to match whatever coordinates they get, using computers, with known places at those same coordinates - and not just fire away because someone [real or spoofing signals] calls in a strike to that location. They never should have started the attack, but they had 30 odd minutes to stop it and they didn't, after being told (reminded) over and over that it was a hospital and under attack! Its a clear War Crime no matter how it comes out in the wash, but I doubt we'll hear the truth anyway. Its got to be a very ugly story as a lie or as the truth. Sadly, the USG has NO love for MSF, but must know how they are so very highly respected around the World. They are doctors that treat either side and non-combatants too. They take their Hippocratic Oath seriously. The USA seems to prefer the hypocrite oath.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
US War Crime Bombing of Afghan Hospital Is Covered Up - by Peter Lemkin - 06-10-2015, 08:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Journalism in Egypt is now a Crime - and OK with the USA. Peter Lemkin 5 3,929 25-06-2014, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Why errors in Boston Bombing reportage is our fault David Guyatt 2 3,397 29-04-2013, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  British Plot to oust Afghan president Magda Hassan 0 2,584 31-08-2011, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The US destroy Afghan women to save Afghan women: Time propaganda piece out now. Magda Hassan 0 2,707 03-08-2010, 08:49 AM
  Daniel Pipes recommends bombing Iran Carsten Wiethoff 3 3,991 04-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Chris Bowen
  How all the media covered the Israeli war against the Gazans. Magda Hassan 0 2,488 24-01-2009, 05:15 AM
  One reason why many Americans thought the Russians were coming when there was bombing in Georgia. Magda Hassan 0 2,428 06-01-2009, 01:56 AM