Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I call this topic "Standing my Ground"
Tom Scully Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:...............
Let me try this in a different way the information you posted here is information complied by corresponds apparently between JFK and JKG. And, what this information is suggesting is that prior to Kennedy sending JKG to India as the Ambassador to India he should stop by Vietnam and report to JFK about the ongoing situation, and why wouldn't he if Vietnam is only 3-3.5 hours flight from India.

Now, this report was an apparent report written by JKG and mailed to Kennedy, JKG starts off by saying "here's my full analysis" in his letter to the president and it reflects the letter by this transcript correct? However, the letter in question does not exist at the JFK Library or NARA, neither have a copy of JKG's "letter" analysis other then what you have provided here in this package. Now, someone lied to someone and this information ended up in this package, why is that so hard to believe? Have I not said it any clearer in any of my past posts or is this what you're going to hanging onto?

I'll stay up late, anticipating an apology!

Tom Scully Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:I do apologize, I said there are letters of Galbraith reporting to the president of the urgency to reconsider Vietnam, I sincerely believed there was, however, I cannot find one, does that also discredit me? I don't know, however, I did, though all the hoopla and posts by many top notch researchers come to believe as they did that Galbraith did write a letter regarding Vietnam, sadly, there is none.

~Scott Kaiser

Scott, I am bothering to present the evidence that should influence you (if you were a reasonable person) to hide your head in shame and apologize, then fall silent, and contemplate your methods!

The following are arranged in chronological order, from November 3, 1961.:

Tom Scully Wrote:"Training wheels" version, chronological order -

Scott, I am bothering to present the evidence (again, see page 1, bottom, of this thread) that should influence you (if you were a reasonable person) to hide your head in shame and apologize, then fall silent, and contemplate your methods!

The following are arranged in chronological order, from November 3, 1961.:

Quote:https://history.state.gov/historicaldocu...63v01/d209
Foreign Relations of the United States, 19611963
Volume I, Vietnam, 1961, Document 209

209. Paper Prepared by the Ambassador to India (Galbraith)[SUP]1[/SUP]

Washington, November 3, 1961.
A PLAN FOR SOUTH VIETNAM
The situation in South Viet-Nam is perilously close to the point of no return.....

[SUP]1[/SUP] Source: Kennedy Library, President's Office File, Viet-Nam Country Series, Security 1961. Secret. The source text was attached to a signed letter of November 3 from Galbraith to the President, which reads in full: "You asked for my views on Vietnam. They are set forth in this paper. I might add that they are shared by Abe Chayes, who has collaborated with me in preparing the paper." Galbraith was in Washington for the State visit of Prime Minister Nehru

Scott, if I had known you have no reading comprehension skills, I would not have wasted my time presenting a condensed
version, after you complained about the length of my first attempt to inform you with primary sources. You are too lazy to confirm when Galbraith even began his service as U.S. Ambassador to India! I presented this twice to you, as I have proved above.:
Quote:[SUP]1[/SUP] Source: Kennedy Library, President's Office File, Viet-Nam Country Series, Security 1961. Secret. The source text was attached to a signed letter of November 3 from Galbraith to the President, which reads in full: "You asked for my views on Vietnam. They are set forth in this paper. I might add that they are shared by Abe Chayes, who has collaborated with me in preparing the paper." Galbraith was in Washington for the State visit of Prime Minister Nehru

See:
[URL="https://books.google.com/books?id=AgK6BwAAQBAJ&pg=PA586&dq=galbraith+saigon+november+1961&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjO0re38KzLAhXCWD4KHTn7AAEQ6AEIMzAC#v=onepage&q&f=true"]https://books.google.com/books?id=AgK6BwAAQBAJ&pg=PA586&dq=galbraith+saigon+november+1961&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjO0re38KzLAhXCWD4KHTn7AAEQ6AEIMzAC#v=onepage&q&f=true

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8175&stc=1]

[/URL]

Okay, again allow me to try this in a different way, your next post to me better be the letter itself, with JKG's signature at the bottom as he has always signed his letters with his stationary letter head otherwise everything else that your posting is nothing but false disseminated information over the years. Tom can you do that, it's real simply Tom, can you see how easy it is for you to post this information you've been providing from the getgo that all I ask of you is to now provide me the letter. Listen Tom, allow me to repeat myself because understand does not seem to be one of your strong suites. Now Tom, please don't provide another book or another transcript, Tom, please provide me the letter can you do that for me Tom? Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
I call this topic "Standing my Ground" - by Scott Kaiser - 09-03-2016, 06:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AMMUG-1: Azcue says Consulate closes at 2 - so how do DURAN/OSWALD call after 4pm? David Josephs 0 2,555 06-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  The Raleigh Call - Fingerprints of Intelligence Peter Lemkin 1 5,517 19-01-2017, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  I title this topic "COULD" Scott Kaiser 17 12,798 04-03-2016, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  North Carolina call still a mystery Tracy Riddle 3 4,991 25-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Standing in an Adversary’s Shoes Ivan De Mey 1 2,324 11-11-2014, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Chomsky from the Irwin Knoll, Moyer's Truthout with the SS badge: Ground Zero of Left-Gatekeeping. Nathaniel Heidenheimer 0 2,052 22-11-2013, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  LHO's Raleigh call and LHO at Nags Head ONI base near Raleigh earlier Peter Lemkin 11 9,071 02-10-2013, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Fort Worth Breaks Ground For Downtown Kennedy Memorial Bernice Moore 1 2,438 05-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  "JFK's own dirty trick" by Mark Feldstein [For Nixon to call Kennedy "a dirty politician" is rich] James H. Fetzer 15 11,227 05-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  A continuing call for service.The Peace Corp Bernice Moore 2 3,663 02-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore