Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eurasia: A Geo-political re-alignment
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Quote:And because the Qabalah possesses a somewhat "plastic" nature it can be adapted to fit in with almost any religious or sacred system - and in the case of the Templars it became the system of Catholic esotericism - but also moved north and was adapted to the belief system there also. Etc.

This very intriguing line raises the question of some sort of hybridity in esoterism that underlay Protestant, Catholic, and Jewish powerful banking and royal families and that we are now seeing this amalgam as the NWO. It just seems that the various "factions" magically seem to be organized in the same direction. Oops, did I say magically?

I well remember that Lagarde clip. Very revealing, I thought.

On the other matter, I think it is that the underlying occult truths and techniques are universal and are, therefore, available to be tapped and adapted to whatever underlying belief system one prefers to use - or is initiated into - whether it be catholic, protestant, satanic or Islamic etc. This is because it is the same human mind that is tapping into the same Collective Unconscious and using the same general roadmap for navigational and destination purposes.

The following is going to sound extremely weird and it is only because I am growing older that I even consider relating it. But I can assure anyone interested, that it is absolutely true and remains absolutely crystal clear in my memory -- as though it happened yesterday (which is a strong feature of such experiences) -- and took place in 100% technicolour and was (and remains) as real as anything that could ever happen in the here and now (which is another marked feature of the "there and then").

Although I have never once had anything to do with the Catholic church, never-the-less during one of my regular forays "there" I came across a very, very catholic procession of four monks dressed in black hooded robes with each bearing an item of great Christian symbolism. These included a very large gold cross held by one frater at his waist and reaching well above his head (leading the procession), followed by another bearing a very large golden platter - resting on an ancient blood red coloured velvet cushion - that bore the body of a slaughtered lamb. The last one in that procession carried a wavy "serpent" sword held, again from the waist, and pointing upwards until after the procession passed me - at which point he turned and plunged the sword into the earthen floor, left it there and then joined his fellow monks as they continued processing along the corridor of the castle. Hitherto I had been able to travel along that corridor at my ease as I headed towards other destinations, but the sword became an invisible barrier past which I could no longer pass. In fact it took me several more days before I was able to "defeat" the invisible barrier and pass through again.

There was no malice involved, it was just a case of me not being invited to, or a party of, "their" ritual and, therefore, was denied access.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Eurasia: A Geo-political re-alignment - by David Guyatt - 16-04-2016, 05:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The overthrow of Egypt's Morsi - a deep political tapestry David Guyatt 22 10,897 19-08-2013, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Towards a New Iron Curtain: The US-NATO Missile Shield Encircles Eurasia Ed Jewett 9 10,461 12-12-2011, 02:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Logan
  let me know if and when the UK becomes a political hotspot... Ed Jewett 0 2,769 05-10-2011, 03:35 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Eurasia Ed Jewett 2 4,220 03-04-2010, 03:54 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  The New Geo-political Hotspot - Planet Earth! David Guyatt 0 2,817 10-02-2010, 02:56 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Zionist control of the western geo-political narrative Peter Presland 12 8,720 28-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff