Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orlando, Fla. (home of giant theme parks) has 2 high profile murders in under 24 hours
Peter Lemkin Wrote:I don't know if it is another puzzle piece, but have you noticed that the '50 dead' has changed to '49 dead' in the attack. Even police can count up to fifty and it is hard to imagine they had counted some dead body twice. Not sure what it means - perhaps they felt the body of the shooter should not be included [as in 911 where the supposed hijackers are not on any list of dead] - or something else.

Even a reporter for the BBC [not known to veer off the official story line] had a reporter reporting that after talking to many club regulars, the shooter was a regular there over several years and had been there many times, perhaps - and often had anger control problems at the club.

Many witnesses also reported automatic machinegun fire; several also said two or more shooters with automatic weapons.

The father's connections to ISI/CIA media assets and the son's working for G4S [which was involved in 911 and several other mass shootings and other suspicious events], plus his long having been 'watched' by the FBI and even interrogated by them, along with these other facts that do NOT fit the official version and are being ignored in the official investigation make this just one more in the rather endless mass shootings with false or misleading official scenarios. The 49 or 50 dead seems the only thing confirmed. Even the three hour 'standoff' is not explained in the official version - nor have I heard explained about the policeman who was apparently inside from the get-go. Very strange - just like the other mass shootings we have reviewed here.

RK posted the Zerohedge link earlier, but I think it worth posting the whole thing for the record because there are witnesses saying what they heard or saw that are not being properly reported:

Quote:Multiple Suspects On The Loose In Orlando - Why The Media Blackout Of Eyewitness Accounts?

[Image: picture-5.jpg]
by Tyler Durden - Jun 13, 2016 11:15 PM

FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInReddit

Submitted by Shepard Ambellas via Intellihub.com,
According to heavily censored eyewitness reports, totally suppressed from the mainstream, there were likely several other radicalized perpetrators involved with Saturday night's terror attack, which led deaths of 49 club-goers at Pulse and over 50 others being injured.
One eyewitness to the attack, who was inside the nightclub when it happened, was giving his testimony to the attack, after being trapped inside the club, live on-air, to a mainstream news source when he was abruptly cut off after providing a crucial detail. The eyewitness said that during the attack "there was a guy there that was trying to […] hold the door closed so that we couldn't exit," as pointed out by an investigative reporter on YouTube.

Additionally, there were reports that police could be seen quietly conducting an "active search" for accomplices who may have already exited the nightclub after the attack.

Another eyewitness that was inside Pulse when the attack occurred told reporters, "I'm pretty sure it was more than one person, you know, like I said, I heard two guns going at the same time." The eyewitness said that the event lasted "like eight minutes."

Another crucial detail that the press is leaving out is that the shooter or shooters were initiating "rapid fire;" which means that the weapons used were likely fully automatic, as depicted by the same eyewitness when he made an animated machine gun-like sound with his mouth for the press to hear.

The witness said that he could smell the gun smoke in the air and that the attackers were "working together."
"It was not one shot at a time," but rather from a machine gun," another witness said, who eventually made it out of the club into the "alleyway."

Raw footage from the scene also reveals that officers may have been engaging an additional perpetrator outside of the nightclub, backing up other reports.

It has also been reported that both FBI and police, around the country, are increasing their security protocols, dispatching undercover officers and specifically beefing up security measures at the annual Gay Pride Parade which is still currently underway in Los Angeles.
Moreover, officials also are concerned that there is a gaping hole' in the nation's security net and that more attacks may occur.
Authorities and even the President of the United States, Barack Obama, are currently downplaying the fact that there is a definite radicalized Islamic ideological connection to the attack and again, are covering up the fact that multiple suspects are likely still on the loose.

Meanwhile the father's TV interview just doesn't strike me as a grieving father. Perhaps I'm biased, but it strikes me more as a rerun of Uncle Ruslan performing for the media in the Bostom bombing.

In regard to Danny Hopsicker's earlier FB comments that I noted earlier, he has now written a piece on this:

Quote:
Quote:ORLANDO SHOOTING DAD A LONGTIME CIA ASSET

Posted on June 13, 2016 by Daniel Hopsicker
The father of the man who slaughtered 50 people in the Orlando nightclub shooting Saturday night is a longtime CIA asset, whose TV show receives funding from the Voice of America -Dari. Pictured below is Seddique Mateen with California Republican Congressman Dana Rohrabacher
[Image: 13435295_1013635058691305_3013524431507864993_n.jpg]
Rohrabacher was initially elected to Congress in 1988, with the fundraising help of friend Oliver North. Rohrabacher's decades-long involvement in "all things Afghan" eventually earned him the nickname "Gunga Dana." Today he chairs the United States House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Europe, Eurasia and Emerging Threats.
This morning President Obama called him a "home-grown" terrorist. In a series of phone interviews Monday morning, Donald Trump responded that "there's something going on" with the President's reaction to the Orlando shooting.
I guess even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

[B]"It's like calling Blackwater XE"[/B]

Orlando shooter Omar Mateen's father said his son was not motivated by Islamist radical ideology, but in a Facebook video posted early Monday he said, "God himself will punish those involved in homosexuality."
My own suspicion was first awakened on Monday morning when U.S. news outlets uniformly reported that the father's TV show aired on "a U.S.-based Afghan satellite channel."
[Image: safe_image.jpeg]That sort of circumlocution is typical when something is being hidden which the corporate media prefers we not ask questions about.
The name of the nameless Afghan satellite channel, Payam Afghan, is said to be widely-known in Southwest Asia as a CIA-Pakistani ISI construct, as this picture from Flicker shows.
The identification of shooter Omar Mateen also involved deception. He was said to work for a security company called G4S, which few have ever heard of. However, "G4S" is merely a re-branded "Wackenhut Corporation," a name with a storied reputation for scandal in the U.S. and around the world.
Rohrabacher has stated that he sees radical Islam as the source of a major terrorist threat to the U.S. Calls to his office today to request comment on whether he views CIA assets relocated in the U.S. as a terrorist threat have not been returned.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Orlando, Fla. (home of giant theme parks) has 2 high profile murders in under 24 hours - by David Guyatt - 14-06-2016, 08:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Israeli invasion into southeastern Gaza kills 4, injures 8, destroys a home and ravages farmland Magda Hassan 1 4,115 28-03-2010, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Georgian forces fired on Tskhinvali, Sth Ossetia, for 5 hours on Saturday Magda Hassan 0 4,169 01-12-2008, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan