Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I call this topic "Standing my Ground"
President Kennedy considered troop withdraw out of Vietnam towards the end of 1963, however, president Johnson had repealed Kennedy's executive order to withdraw and increased the United States troops to as much as 500,000. Kennedy executed an order to post raids on anti-Castro groups who violated the Neutrality Act. Kennedy asked the FBI to disrupt and arrest violators of these anti-Castro groups who were carrying out infiltration's into Cuba.

A CIA report published information acquired in Miami in mid-July 1965, concerning the continuing involvement of Isadore Irving Davidson in the recruitment of Cuban exiles to go to the Dominican Republic as part of the Organization of American States (OAS) Force, and the plans of Cuban exiles hoping to recover Cuba after the Dominican situation was settled. According to Cuban exile Julio Aton Constanzo Palau, Davidson was acting on "orders from President Lyndon Johnson" and Johnson had asked Constanzo to increase the number of Cubans to as many as possible. Constanzo claimed he was working with President Johnson, and that he had appointed Frank Fiorini in charge of about 3,000 men, and their goal was to set up a "Government in exile." Several U.S. Senators were in support; however, Senator Robert Kennedy was very much against this. 109-12-210-5290.

Paraphrase from Page Two of My Father's Letter:

Quote:The Cuban people not only had in their heart the cry for freedom, justice, a new democratic government in Cuba but also the cry for "progress" they knew that the Monroe Doctrine made by President Monroe, which was made to protect the Americans, North, South and central from infiltration from other government foreign and abroad was not Kennedy. I asked myself? Do I have to see New York, Chicago or Dallas Texas?

The text my father speaks of that refers to the "Monroe Doctrine" is in reference to the Russians entering Cuba, and known Cuban and Russian communists infiltrating America.

History will be corrected regarding Kennedy's assassination and Watergate.

Quote:"Frank was a regular companion of Chajet, who would tell Chajet of his activities and how they would lead to funds to enable CHIPP to succeed and Sturgis to recapture Cuba."

This is what Watergate was truly about, and I expose it all. An unsuccessful attempt was made to "bug" Senator Kennedy's office. We were unsuccessful in attempting to "tap" the telephone line of Senator Kennedy's secretary while she traveled to Europe with him. We also targeted Senators Mansfield and Fulbright on Capitol Hill. Senator Mansfield was an early supporter of Ngo Dinh Diem, Mansfield had a change of heart on the Vietnam issue after a visit to Vietnam in 1962. He reported to President Kennedy on December 2, 1962, that US money given to Diem's government was being squandered and that the US should [avoid further involvement in Vietnam.] It was this report that led to months of talks that began within Kennedy's administration to move the Diem brothers out of Vietnam. The whole JFK/RSN/MANSFIELD triangle is what came to fruition with troop withdrawal in October of 1963 with NSAM 263. A month later a coup would take place, both in Vietnam and Dallas, Texas. Senator Ted Kennedy, Mansfield and Fulbright were all Democrats. The plan was to bribe them all to finance another run into Cuba.

This is only a portion of the facts, both Kennedy's assassination and Watergate will be fully exposed.

Messages In This Thread
I call this topic "Standing my Ground" - by Scott Kaiser - 30-06-2016, 05:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AMMUG-1: Azcue says Consulate closes at 2 - so how do DURAN/OSWALD call after 4pm? David Josephs 0 2,555 06-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  The Raleigh Call - Fingerprints of Intelligence Peter Lemkin 1 5,517 19-01-2017, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  I title this topic "COULD" Scott Kaiser 17 12,798 04-03-2016, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  North Carolina call still a mystery Tracy Riddle 3 4,991 25-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Standing in an Adversary’s Shoes Ivan De Mey 1 2,324 11-11-2014, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Chomsky from the Irwin Knoll, Moyer's Truthout with the SS badge: Ground Zero of Left-Gatekeeping. Nathaniel Heidenheimer 0 2,052 22-11-2013, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  LHO's Raleigh call and LHO at Nags Head ONI base near Raleigh earlier Peter Lemkin 11 9,071 02-10-2013, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Fort Worth Breaks Ground For Downtown Kennedy Memorial Bernice Moore 1 2,438 05-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  "JFK's own dirty trick" by Mark Feldstein [For Nixon to call Kennedy "a dirty politician" is rich] James H. Fetzer 15 11,227 05-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  A continuing call for service.The Peace Corp Bernice Moore 2 3,663 02-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore