Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the US Destined to Become a Military Junta?
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Interesting, but I take an even darker view then he.....that we have long since passed beyond a 'fascistic democracy' into cypto-fascism. It is real fascism, only hidden (to most) behind a facade of non-existent stage-prop 'democracy'.......this has been the move since the end of WWII and was sped up with the JFK and other major political assassinations, more by Nixon, more by Reagan, more by Bush I and Iran-Contra, more by Bush II and the totally phony false-flag 9-11-01 and the endless 'war on terror'.......the Constitution [or at least major parts of it] were secretly suspended on 9-11, and have been further undone by the [un]Patriot Act and other legislation such as NDAA et al. It is a full-blown military fascist state...not something that might happen....sorry to say.

Agree, but don't forget Obama. In his calm, dead-eyed appearance gives many liberals fits of love. They really think he cares.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Messages In This Thread
Is the US Destined to Become a Military Junta? - by Lauren Johnson - 21-09-2016, 11:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russian Military Plane Crashes After Take Off in Sochi Magda Hassan 17 104,032 28-12-2016, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Contest - name the IS military operation David Guyatt 3 3,739 01-10-2014, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  3000 US military assigned to Africa for Ebola work David Guyatt 0 3,190 16-09-2014, 08:59 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  For-Profit Colleges Target Military Personnel Bernice Moore 0 2,355 04-11-2011, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  The Rise of City-States and Military/Police Power Ed Jewett 3 4,495 01-10-2011, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore