Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Strange Doctor
In fact, they DID find anthrax along with his other nice goodies - weaponized! He was working in the same building as Dr. 'Jolly' West - whom he knew! Both were CIA - connected doctors....one wonders how many others are 'out there'. I agree Jan, his work with Operation Coast put him in the top [or is that bottom] grade of 'black' medical (sic) researcher-spooks. The fact he was Morman is another clue to his entire M.O. The aerospace medical work is, as you say, another frightening clue. The women in his secret medical files [which he kept at home] were used as guinea-pigs on several experiments and all were GIVEN diseases - not cured of them. I also doubt he committed suicide - but that is not the big issue. Others out there are continuing in such 'work' with our tax dollars. Also worrying is this typical article of the death and life of such a person - with all the spin the Secret Government needs to deflect an investigation [there never was one as follow-up]. There is a very ethical doctor who had reported him to the AMA and other many other medical bodies about his infecting patients, having sex with patients and other ethical horrors...but nothing was EVER done....gee I wonder who his guardian angel was!?!?! :joyman: [NB - the other ethical doctor reporting about him was found as the #2 name on a long hit list, of which his shot partner was #1]. Along with medical advice on STDs the story of this man is told here. The article barely scratches the surface of this man's real activities and connections - but the MSM just doesn't dare 'go there'! IN fact, while the article should have gotten several prosecutors and investigative bodies fired into action, its real purpose was deflection. Look at the doubts cast and denials taken as fact, etc. One would love to know who his surviving co-researchers are and what they are doing, planning and storing [in their backyards, refrigerators and labs]! Sadly, our major universities have always been used by the Deep Political forces, as well as their private researchers and companies.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
One Strange Doctor - by Peter Lemkin - 01-10-2009, 05:43 PM
One Strange Doctor - by Jan Klimkowski - 01-10-2009, 07:47 PM
One Strange Doctor - by Peter Lemkin - 02-10-2009, 07:01 AM
One Strange Doctor - by Peter Lemkin - 02-10-2009, 02:20 PM
One Strange Doctor - by Magda Hassan - 02-10-2009, 02:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Strange Seal Team 6 Deaths Lauren Johnson 1 5,826 22-01-2016, 08:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Strange package found at Merkel's office Magda Hassan 0 4,593 06-01-2016, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Strange Version of Death of Joseph Kennedy Jr. During WWII Peter Lemkin 2 3,676 11-02-2014, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  The Strange Death of Danny Casolaro - Part 1 Adele Edisen 4 4,741 13-08-2012, 07:07 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Strange Triple Suicide in UK Ed Jewett 12 12,195 20-03-2010, 12:57 AM
Last Post: John Kowalski