Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Persons Of Interest Connected to Ennis, TX, Pop. 10,000 What Were Ennis People Aware Of ?
James Lateer Wrote:It would be helpful to a novice reader like me, if when detailed information about some aspect of the JFK case is posted, that the poster begin with a two or three sentence explanation about how the information proves that someone or something is directly involved in the murder of JFK.

Proving that someone benefitted from the TFX contract or that someone was a friend of Jack Ruby to me, doesn't as such prove anything. However, there may be truly a smoking gun in the long, detailed article posted. The trouble is, that someone like myself doesn't know which dots are being connected. A statement as to the relevance of the information to start off with would be very helpful to a better understanding. Thanks.

James Lateer

While I concur, I long ago threw up my hands on Scully posts - most give no clues at the beginning, in the middle, nor in summary of what exactly the point/take-away/significance [if any] is. They are mostly cryptic, at best, and usually remain of significance [if any] to the author only. Tom, this is not the first time you have heard reactions to your posts in this vein, but you never vary your presentation. I think many ignore them or look at them as one would a brain-teaser. Part of communication of information/ideas is to make sure the reader can understand what is the message/meaning. Playing six degrees of separation [or less] without explanation only shows your obvious interest and skill in doing family lineage work and death certificates.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Persons Of Interest Connected to Ennis, TX, Pop. 10,000 What Were Ennis People Aware Of ? - by Peter Lemkin - 09-03-2018, 10:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "People just don't Care About the JFK Assassination" WRONG. Nathaniel Heidenheimer 4 4,933 23-11-2015, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Watergate and how is it connected to Kennedy's assassination? Scott Kaiser 1 2,326 22-10-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Why do good people become silent, or worse? Tracy Riddle 4 4,092 04-05-2015, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Let's make a list of JFK "people of interest" that are still alive? Drew Phipps 8 4,814 06-01-2015, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  A Person Of Interest to Garrison is in the news again. Peter Lemkin 1 3,068 21-06-2014, 01:34 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Message to America's young people from Dr. John M. Newman Alan Dale 2 8,236 26-11-2013, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  New book of interest - GANGSTERISMO - The US, Cuba and the Mafia, 1933 - 1966 Anthony Thorne 0 2,184 29-11-2012, 06:46 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Cuban Missile Crisis 50th sploitation quote thread: Purpose is get new interest in new but neglected Nathaniel Heidenheimer 7 5,201 11-10-2012, 02:26 AM
Last Post: LR Trotter
  Ruby had interest in buying munitions from Italy....BUT NOT SIGNIFICANT to FBI Peter Lemkin 0 1,994 29-07-2012, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Two JFK items of interest located in the FBI Library Bernice Moore 0 2,553 31-05-2011, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore