Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Tippit Case in the New Millenium
thanks for the kind words Ray... greatly appreciated

I'd like to throw in one thing for your consideration since you seem to actually look at the evidence discussed BEFORE commented (who'd a thunk, right... ? lol)

In 1963, the relationship and mindset with law enforcement is, in today's concepts, impossible to represent.... impossible even for most to imagine.

When the police took you "downtown, book 'em Dan-o" you were concerned and quite a bit scared... You did what they wanted...

The DPD was a very intimidating place, let alone the homicide department...

I believe that Whaley and Bledsoe and a host of others, were given "aids for remembering the correct things"... it is hard to conceive of a homicide case where every single item of evidence incriminates the defendant after the fact, while so little of that same evidence exited contemporaneously.

Whaley and others who are to be seen as "liars" or full of "BS" were in most likelihood, doing what they were told would be their civic duty in catching a killer of a president....

Quote:We know for a fact that people perjured themselves as late as the 1970's, although I don't think their testimonies were altered or coerced for the record to any extent near as much in the 70s as they were in 63 and 64.

I'd have to tentatively agree since you are generously underestimating the BS which was coerced...

One thing most are not aware of in this case.... the WC Commissioners had the right, the authority and power to simply and unilaterally CHANGE TESTIMONY... and to such a material extent as to hide the realities of the situation...

The most famous of these is DULLES' "altering" of FBI SA Cadigan's testimony in the attempt to hide the fact that 1) more inventory came back from the FBI than was sent, and that the FBI had every item of critical evidence by the morning of the 23rd......only to return it the following week.... to only pick it up again ... ::pullhairout::

How it appears in the report:

Mr. EISENBERG. Do you know why Exhibit No. 820 was not reprocessed or desilvered? [/FONT]
Mr. CADIGAN. No, this is a latent fingerprint matter. [/FONT]
Mr. EISENBERG. Can you explain why the signature, "Lee Oswald" or rather "L. H. Oswald" is apparent, while the signature "A. J. Hidell" is not? [/FONT]
Mr. CADIGAN. Different inks.

[/FONT]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9636&stc=1]

How it initially WAS to appear... (there were so many witnesses who, after reading their sworn testimony, claimed there were changes, omissions, and additions....

So many answered this important question the same way... the level of TRUST is completely impossible to convey in 2018 terms....

Mr. BALL - Mrs. Bledsoe , this deposition will be written up by the reporter, and you can take it and look it over if you wish and change it in any way and sign it, or if you wish to waive the signature we will have it written up and send it to the Commission as it is.[/FONT]
Do you have any preference that way? Do you want her to waive the signature? [/FONT]
Miss DOUTHIT - I think she can waive it. I don't see any reason for her to sign it. [/FONT]
Mr. BALL - Then can we, on the advice of your attorney, will you waive the signature? [/FONT]Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes.

[/FONT]
Mr. BELIN - Now you have a right, if you want to, to come back and read the deposition and sign it, or you can just rely on the court reporter's accuracy and waive the signing of it. Do you want to waive it or not? [/FONT]
Mr. BENAVIDES - I would like to read it. [/FONT]
Mr. BELIN - All right. [/FONT]
Mr. BENAVIDES - Maybe I could add something I didn't add. [/FONT]
Mr. BELIN - All right, I will ask the court reporter to try and get in touch with you.

[/FONT]
Mr. BALL - Now, this will be reduced to writing, and you can sign it, look it over and sign it, or waive your signature if you wish. What do you wish?[/FONT]
Mr. BOWERS - I have no reason to sign it unless you want me to.[/FONT]
Mr. BALL - Would you just as leave waive the signature?[/FONT]
Mr. BOWERS - Fine.[/FONT]

Mr. BALL - All right; you waive signature? [/FONT]
Mr. LOVELADY - Yes. [/FONT]

Mr. BALL. Mrs. Postal, this will be written up and you can read it and sign it if you wish, or you can waive signature and we will send it on to the Commission without your signature. Now, how do you feel about it? Do you want to do that? [/FONT]
Mrs. POSTAL. I don't know. I mean, this is all new to me anyway. [/FONT]
Mr. BALL. Would you just as leave waive your signature? [/FONT]
Mrs. POSTAL. Well, I see no reason why not. [/FONT]

Mr. BALL. Okay. Fine. [/FONT]
Then you don't have to come down and sign it. We will send it without your signature. Thank you, very much for coming in.[/FONT]

Attached Files
.jpg   Cadigan testimony changed from 400 items to latent fingerprint.jpg (Size: 157.64 KB / Downloads: 20)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
The Tippit Case in the New Millenium - by David Josephs - 15-10-2018, 10:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 206 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 486 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 538 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 571 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 614 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  Why Officer Tippit stopped his Killer Jim DiEugenio 24 21,076 26-12-2022, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Was the TFX Case a Scandal? Jim DiEugenio 0 2,280 04-02-2020, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  The Uses of Public Relations in the JFK case Jim DiEugenio 0 1,898 11-01-2020, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Finally: the Hammarskjold case is Moving Jim DiEugenio 14 16,187 04-09-2019, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  OUR HIDDEN HISTORY podcast on JFK and Tippit murders Joseph McBride 1 10,478 22-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin