Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Tippit Case in the New Millenium
Milo Reech Wrote:DJ -- answers to some of your questions follow.

Quote:Does an hour earlier really tell us much about 12:30 thru 1:30 ??
Belt five ends at 12:40, no point in speculating on what might be the complete contents of belt six.

Quote:Did Westbrook/Croy take the assassin with them to 10th & Patton?
No, per Clemons two men left on foot in different directions. One took the alley to Crawford. The other took Patton to Jefferson.

Quote:Is VAGANOV worth serious consideration?
Yes, his was the red Ford seen by Benavides, after Benavides arrived at the scene as observed by Guinyard, if he saw one at all.

Quote:Olsen claims to have been working at "the Estate" which may have just been a large plot with a house on it...
Do we think he is lying about this?
I'm certain of it. Harry lied his head off. Specter's WC interrogation was so insipid the only point of interest is who in his entourage carried the paper bag.

For insight into Olsen's character:
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html...lPageId=36

Hey Milo -

I'm not talking about the 2 men who left on foot... I'm talking about the police car in the driveway T-boning Tippit's car... that Mrs. HOLAN saw... and that backed away with 2 men driving just after the shooting...
If that was WESTBROOK it may not have been CROY since he was driving his own car and not a "2nd police vehicle"

Seems to me that this slice of CROY's testimony suggests it was HOLAN and not MARKHAM who he speaks to yet he appears to combine these 2 into one person:

Mr. GRIFFIN. Do you know the name of the woman you talked to across the street?
Mr. CROY. I don't recall. I think she lived across the street. She was standing out in front watering her yard or doing something in her yard.
Mr. GRIFFIN. But you have the impression that she lived across the street, in a house across the street?
Mr. CROY. I believe she did. I am not sure either, or it was in the neighborhood and she was there in the yard. She was across the street when it happened.
Mr. GRIFFIN. Well, you stated that she was watering her yard?
Mr. CROY. Or something. She was standing in the yard doing something.
Mr. GRIFFIN. But the first thing you indicated was, she had been watering her yard? Apparently that was something that stuck with you from, of course, talking with her?
Mr. CROY. I don't remember what she said she was doing. She was doing something in the yard, and I presume that is where she lived was across the street.

"Mrs Holan went downstairs and across the street"

Croy actually claims they leaned up against Tippit's car to discuss the murder... nothing like directly tainting a crime scene...
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9658&stc=1]
I cannot seem to post images at the EF so I'm going to post it here and link to it.... The discussion was about David Phillips and how much of a spook he was...

Quote:"Career included assignment as the agency's station chief in Venezuela. Brazil and the Dominican Republic. Operation of a radio station on an island off the coast of Cuba during the early months of Fidel Castro's rule. And his... CIA career was conducted under deep cover. Meaning … He was never to be photographed except for his official identification for the CIA and U.S. State Department. (He worked under diplomatic cover in Me... CIA career was conducted under deep cover.
Mexico City 1961 - 1965"

- Steve Thomas http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/...ent=388102

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9659&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   Mrs Holan statement re Tippit murder.jpg (Size: 305.52 KB / Downloads: 37)
.jpg   phillips-david-atlee-photo-signed-autograph-c-i-a-15.gif.jpg (Size: 41.25 KB / Downloads: 38)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
The Tippit Case in the New Millenium - by David Josephs - 15-11-2018, 05:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 206 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 486 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 538 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 571 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 614 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  Why Officer Tippit stopped his Killer Jim DiEugenio 24 21,076 26-12-2022, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Was the TFX Case a Scandal? Jim DiEugenio 0 2,280 04-02-2020, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  The Uses of Public Relations in the JFK case Jim DiEugenio 0 1,898 11-01-2020, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Finally: the Hammarskjold case is Moving Jim DiEugenio 14 16,187 04-09-2019, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  OUR HIDDEN HISTORY podcast on JFK and Tippit murders Joseph McBride 1 10,478 22-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin