Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Tippit Case in the New Millenium
Quote:Holan crossed the street before Croy showed up

I packed a lot into this post Milo... please take your time as I think I've stumbled across the conflicts which prove Croy a liar and the DPD transcripts gravely altered...

So... I have a tough time accepting that Milo... If that was indeed the case, then Croy repeatedly mentioning this person was doing something on their front lawn suggests he was talking about HOLAN... but then again, I don't think Croy was there at all... and this posts tries to establish that....

Croy was a liar... Let's take a closer look...

Croy says he was stationed at the 1800-1900 block of Main which is where the motorcade was to turn off HARWOOD and onto MAIN

Mr. GRIFFIN. What time were you at the scene where Tippit was killed
Mr. CROY. I watched them load him in the ambulance.
Mr. GRIFFIN. I see. Were you on reserve duty that day
Mr. CROY. Yes. I was stationed downtown in the, I believe it was the 1800 or 1900 block of Main Street.

Mr. GRIFFIN. Were you in a patrol car
Mr. CROY. No; I was on foot.
Mr. GRIFFIN. Were you in uniform?
Mr. CROY. In uniform.

The Captain of the Reserves - Charles Oliver Arnett -

Mr. GRIFFIN. Would you tell us what those duties were?
Mr. ARNETT. I was at large, but I worked between Harwood and St. Paul, on Main Street.

The map which follows shows these locations... The Captain here was in the same block as CROY (1800 - 1900 Main) yet Croy's name does not appear in his testimony.

Croy continues and it just gets more convoluted... He is "stationed" in the same location as Captain Arnett, between St Paul and Harwood on Main... and yet, it appears he decides to blow off the assignment and just drive home ???

Mr. CROY. Yes. I was stationed downtown in the, I believe it was the 1800 or 1900 block of Main Street.
Mr. GRIFFIN. Were you in a patrol car
Mr. CROY. No; I was on foot.
Mr. GRIFFIN. Were you in uniform?
Mr. CROY. In uniform.
Mr. GRIFFIN. Where were you at the time President Kennedy was shot? Mr. CROY. Sitting in my car at the city hall. I would guess, I don't know, because I didn't know he was shot until, I guess, several minutes after it was.

Mr. GRIFFIN. Is that where you were located when you heard he was shot?
Mr. CROY. No. I was on Main Street trying to go home.
Mr. GRIFFIN. You were driving your car down Main Street?
Mr. CROY. Yes.
Mr. GRIFFIN. About where were you on Main Street?
Mr. CROY. Griffin.
Mr. GRIFFIN. Griffin Street?
Mr. CROY. Yes

I don't see how CROY can have come to work, then he either parked at City Hall/DPD walked to Harwood and Main (.6 mile about 15 mins)... or he parked near Harwood/Main and then drove to City Hall/DPD... which makes little sense since he'd have to get his assignment at DPD first... As shown below, he wasn't assigned to Harwood/Main on Nov 22... Venable, Brooks, Sawyer & Heath at Harwood... Boyd & Hunter at St. Paul

Mr. GRIFFIN. Were you at the scene when Tippit was there?
Mr. CROY. Yes.
Mr. GRIFFIN. Unassigned?
Mr. CROY. Yes.

It appears to me that he LEAVES HIS ASSIGNED POST and goes back to his car... at City Hall... and then for some reason goes in the opposite direction of home to Main and Griffin - and claims he's in the car at this spot between Harwood and Griffin for 20 mins...

the only other option is he drove to Harwood & Main and parked.... walked to City Hall to get his assignment and then walk back to a location he didn't know he'd be assigned to?? Or was he simply not supposed to be there at all and does whatever he feels like doing?

Mr. GRIFFIN. As soon as you got unhemmed, what did you do?
Mr. CROY. I went by the courthouse there and there were several officers standing there, and I asked if they needed any help.
Mr. GRIFFIN. Did you drive your car to the courthouse?
Mr. CROY. Yes.
Mr. GRIFFIN. Which courthouse
Mr. CROY. There was only one courthouse.
Mr. GRIFFIN. There is a county courthouse?
Mr. CROY. There is.
Mr. GRIFFIN. There is a Federal Courthouse, also, but this is the one right there by the plaza and near the Texas School Book Depository
Mr. CROY. The old red courthouse.
Mr. GRIFFIN. On Houston Street?
Mr. CROY. Yes.
Mr. GRIFFIN. Was that the corner of Houston and Main?
Mr. CROY. Houston and Main and Elm.
Mr. GRIFFIN. How long after you heard that President Kennedy was shot did you arrive there?
Mr. CROY. Oh, I guess it took me at least 20 minutes to drive those few blocks.

Is this sounding a bit far-fetched yet? Simple things like where he parked, where he was assigned and then where he says he was from 12:00 thru 2pm is only so much BS...

Mr. GRIFFIN. Which way did you drive home?
Mr. CROY. Out Thornton to Colorado, and Colorado to--I can't think of the street. It was Marsalis.
Mr. GRIFFIN. Was that----
Mr. CROY. Or Zangs.

Mr. GRIFFIN. Then out Zangs and in a westerly direction?
Mr. CROY. No. That is when I heard the call on Tippit.
Mr. GRIFFIN. You were at the corner of Zangs and Colorado?
Mr. CROY. When the call came out on Tippit.
Mr. GRIFFIN. Then what did you do?
Mr. CROY. I proceeded to the location where Tippit was shot.
Mr. GRIFFIN. Where was that?
Mr. CROY. I think it was in the 400 block of East 10th, I believe it was.

With Tippit actually shot at 1:07 or so, connecting Croy's testimony to the altered timing of the tapes is fruitless. If he was actually there and knows enough to say that only MARKHAM was there... his testimony betrays him again

Mr. GRIFFIN. What time were you at the scene where Tippit was killed
Mr. CROY. I watched them load him in the ambulance.

BOWLEY: I looked at my watch and it said 1:10 pm. Several people were at the scene. When I got there the first thing I did was try to help the officer. He appeared beyond help to me. A man was trying to use the radio in the squad car but stated he didn't know how to operate it. I know how and took the radio from him. I said, "Hello, operator. A police officer has been shot here." The dispatcher asked for the location. I found out the location and told the dispatcher what it was. A few minutes later an ambulance came to the scene. I helped load the officer onto the stretcher and into the ambulance.

the ambulance driver - Jasper Butler Jr - confirms this when he says "I had my partner and a large white man at the location to place the Officer's body on our ambulance stretcher." AFTERWARD is when he claims to have used the police radio and let the DPD DISPATCHER KNOW THE INJURED PARTY WAS A DALLAS POLICE OFFICER"

(Doesn't this show then that it was NOT the DPD who called the ambulance but some other party. He says earlier in his statement that they received a call "on the Police Dep't hot line" yet for some reason he feels the need to radio the DPD using Tippit's radio, to inform them the injured party is a policeman... )

That makes no sense...

But to return... Croy, who claims not only to have been at the Tippit scene when the ambulance was there and he was being loaded into it, he stays around for quite a while...

Mr. GRIFFIN. Now, after the Tippit--how long did you remain at the scene of the Tippit killing?
Mr. CROY. Oh, I would say a good 30 minutes. Thirty or forty minutes, something like that.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9663&stc=1]

Ooops.... "If there had been any officers at the scene" ????

======
And one final TID BIT about AMB #601... and what I believe is proof that the DPD Tape transcripts have been altered

BUTLER tells us first that he used the POLICE CAR RADIO to call DPD dispatch, yet he then contradicts himself:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9666&stc=1]

Why "using the amb radio" and "tried to use my amb call numbers" would be stated is strange.. OF COURSE he'd use his 601 call #... what else would he use??? So, according to the OFFICIAL TIMELINE
we should see a 601 transmission around the time of Tippit's death from Amb #601.... here are all of AMB 601 transmissions.

[TABLE="width: 834"]
[TR]
[TD]12:41[/TD]
[TD]601 (ambulance)[/TD]
[TD]601[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]601 (ambulance)[/TD]
[TD]Here at the market hall.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]601 (ambulance)[/TD]
[TD]I'm here at the market hall.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]12:51[/TD]
[TD]601 (ambulance)[/TD]
[TD]601[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]601 (ambulance)[/TD]
[TD]We're at standby at Parkland.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]601 (ambulance)[/TD]
[TD]No. Standby here at Parkland.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6 total[/TD]
[TD]601 (ambulance) Count[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9667&stc=1]

and here are all the Ambulance transmissions on Ch1... If we accept a 1:07 murder time... it appears here that there is nothing from #601 (BUTLER) after 12:51...

With the last transmission placing them nearby PARKLAND... ??? and not 400 W Jefferson - literally down the block from the Tippit scene.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9668&stc=1]

" (Police Reserve Crowd Control Assignments) " ultimately gets to HARWOOD and MAIN and yet there is no CROY. Croy does not appear to have been assigned to anything specific that Friday morning...

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9664&stc=1]

this shows the route CROY takes from CITY HALL - despite claiming he was trapped in his car at MAIN/GRIFFIN.. which would require either him parking where he worked without knowing where ahead of time... or he simply never went that way. He says he went to Austin's for lunch directly in the middle of all the activity, after Elm/Houston, 10th/Patton, Zang/Jefferson (where he claims to have seen the cars behind the theater) he just casually continues down and over to Austin's...

And is neither asked nor independently produces a single report related to his day's activities...

And please remember... the DPD Reserves are doing this for no pay.

Mr. ARNETT. Yes sir. Reserves were established about 10 or 11 years ago, to assist in, say, tornadoes or, you know, something that came up that they needed more help in to be trained on that. We don't draw any pay from the Dallas Police Department at all.
Mr. GRIFFIN. Who does pay you?
Mr. . ARNETT. Nobody.
Mr. GRIFFIN. This is a completely voluntary thing on your part? Mr. ARNETT. Yes, sir.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9665&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   Q and A Tippit Ambulance driver JASPER CLAYTON BULTER p4 of 4 - if there had been an officer the.jpg (Size: 97.15 KB / Downloads: 34)
.jpg   Croys impossible journey.jpg (Size: 653.78 KB / Downloads: 37)
.jpg   Croys wild ride.jpg (Size: 389.25 KB / Downloads: 36)
.jpg   Q and A Tippit Ambulance driver JASPER CLAYTON BULTER used the police radio - siad it wouldnt wo.jpg (Size: 123.18 KB / Downloads: 33)
.jpg   Q and A Tippit Ambulance driver JASPER CLAYTON BULTER p1 of 4 - 5 mins from call to Tippit.jpg (Size: 78.85 KB / Downloads: 34)
.jpg   All Ambiulance transmissions chrono order - Butler and 601 appears wrong.jpg (Size: 467.5 KB / Downloads: 36)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
The Tippit Case in the New Millenium - by David Josephs - 16-11-2018, 09:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 206 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 486 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 538 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 571 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 614 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  Why Officer Tippit stopped his Killer Jim DiEugenio 24 21,076 26-12-2022, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Was the TFX Case a Scandal? Jim DiEugenio 0 2,280 04-02-2020, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  The Uses of Public Relations in the JFK case Jim DiEugenio 0 1,898 11-01-2020, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Finally: the Hammarskjold case is Moving Jim DiEugenio 14 16,187 04-09-2019, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  OUR HIDDEN HISTORY podcast on JFK and Tippit murders Joseph McBride 1 10,478 22-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin