Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Tippit Case in the New Millenium
If the route in the picture were Hill's route, it doesn't matter. If Oswald travelled (walked?) from Dealey Plaza to his rooming house and thence to the Texas Theater, he would have gone South on North Beckley till he reached only two blocks from 12th and Beckley. Then he turned right onto what looks to be Tenth Street and went two blocks along that street on which the Texas Theater.

Somebody said, as indicated on the photo...

"I'm at 12th and Beckley. Have a man in a car with me who can identify the suspect if anybody gets him."

It looks like someone was planted at 12th and Beckley (in advance) to i.d. Oswald as the JFK killer. I think you mentioned that nobody could have gotten such an id at that time. This was obviously a planted conspirator-witness.

Since the direct route in the picture which led from Dealey Plaza past the Oswald rooming house on to 10th and Beckley and then turning right to the Texas Theater, then Oswald would have no reason to turn left three blocks to go to 10th and Patton.

And the planted witness was on North Beckley. So it was assumed that Oswald would go straight from Dealey Plaza, to his rooming house, then South (?) on North Beckley to 10th and Beckley then right two blocks to the Texas Theater. Ruby's friend Tommy Rowe was posted along that route at the bookstore where Oswald stopped in. Also the man with the false claim of identifying Oswald was also on that route.

If Tommy Rowe went to Ruby's apartment after the apprehension of Oswald, we know that three or four people including journalists who were there at that time in the apartment were eventually murdered, apparently by the FBI/CIA/Plotters. So Rowe must have said something there that was inconsistent with the fake information and thus the people who talked with him had to be silenced.

I can't see any reason why Oswald would have turned left three blocks to 10th and Patton where Tippit was shot if the plan was to go to the rooming house and then to the Theater.

The fact that Tippit was shot with an automatic didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was Oswald's pistol which he got form Seaport Trading (allegedly). That 38 cal. pistol from Seaport Trading was impossible to id and connect to ANY bullets because of the boring-out of the barrel. Why was Oswald's pistol a NON-TRACEABLE TYPE OF PISTOL? Because it was planned all along to shoot Tippit, but not with Oswald's pistol. Oswald's pistol could still be blamed (as it indeed was).

It didn't matter what kind of pistol shot Tippit since Oswald's pistol couldn't be matched to anything.

All of the above looks like an open and shut case regarding the pre-planned nature of the Tippit shooting.

The murder of Tippit was apparently planned by people which included some few high-up Dallas policemen. But the cops on the Tippit murder scene were not likely to have had advance knowledge of the plan.

The only other fact that could fit it here. Jack Ruby was at Parkland Hospital an 1:00 pm on 11-22-63 when JFK was declared dead. Ruby could then have time to travel to the murder scene of Tippit and kill him just as he would eventually kill LHO.

Some of the descriptions of the Tippit killer sound (to me) a lot like Jack Ruby. And it would have fit the facts, since Ruby knew Tippit so he would have been able to shoot the right cop. This would be consistent with limiting the number of people "in the know" so as to reduce the chances of an operative screwing up or spilling the beans. It would also explain the fact that Ruby was quickly at the DPD headquarters where he stalked LHO non-stop for the entire weekend of 11-22-63 to 11-24-63.

That could explain the unexplained delay between the Tippit shooting and the apprehension of Oswald.

The more I ponder the above facts, the more it looks like to me that Oswald would be captured alive so he could be put on trial and play out the drama at the trial of being a Communist (like the guy who torched the Reichstag).

This is why Oswald made such a deal of calling John Abt, the ACLU (and Communist?) attorney. LHO was apparently assured that he would live and be sent to prison as an official Communist.

But at the Dallas Police headquarters, he must have been NOT UP TO THE TASK OF PLAY-ACTING. Alternatively, Ruby could have decided to kill Oswald based on his knowledge, as a Jewish person, that Nazis had sponsored Oswald.

If the Jewish community had decided not to keep their silence about the role of the Nazis, then at that point Oswald had to be silenced.

James Lateer

Messages In This Thread
The Tippit Case in the New Millenium - by James Lateer - 11-12-2018, 07:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 206 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 486 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 538 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 571 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 614 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  Why Officer Tippit stopped his Killer Jim DiEugenio 24 21,076 26-12-2022, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Was the TFX Case a Scandal? Jim DiEugenio 0 2,280 04-02-2020, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  The Uses of Public Relations in the JFK case Jim DiEugenio 0 1,898 11-01-2020, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Finally: the Hammarskjold case is Moving Jim DiEugenio 14 16,187 04-09-2019, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  OUR HIDDEN HISTORY podcast on JFK and Tippit murders Joseph McBride 1 10,478 22-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin