Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today"
Confusedecruity:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:I think a few different phenomenon need to be considered here. Intelligence agencies are known to recruit look-alikes and use them in certain missions. They also keep track of civilians not in their employ, but who look like person in their employ. As Jack and I and others have pointed out the chances that SO MANY persons who either were or looked like operatives would all be in Dallas in the Plaza THAT day are one in a trillion [or less - much less]. The separate questions are whether they were the persons some suspect they were or look alikes; whether they chose to be there or were told or maneuvered to be there; and if they had an operational role, observational role or were placed there to be set up/shut up. While some may be a mistake, they can't all be - the odds of that are just too astronomical. While some could be look-alikes working for an intelligence agency, they can't all be innocent chance look alikes. I'm more concerned in the gestalt of the phenomenon, than in endless arguments as to this or that one, which I feel the Bad Guys use to divide us [and thus conquer] - which might have been the idea in the first place. There is nothing wrong with work to determine if X is X or a look-alike Y, but the rabbit didn't live or come out of the hat. The hallmarks of magic and intelligence shows are confusion, deception and mis-direction. Step back and look at the magic show we were presented and are presented with still. That look alikes were at more than one execution operation is even more damning, IMO. It is my hunch thar many to most of the suspects are exactly the most damning possibility....although, perhaps not all. That not all are, changes nothing.

quote peter they can't all be innocent chance look alikes. I'm more concerned in the gestalt of the phenomenon, than in endless arguments as to this or that one, which I feel the Bad Guys use to divide us [and thus conquer] - which might have been the idea in the first place. There is nothing wrong with work to determine if X is X or a look-alike Y, but the rabbit didn't live or come out of the hat. The hallmarks of magic and intelligence shows are confusion, deception and mis-direction. Step back and look at the magic show we were presented and are presented with still. That look alikes were at more than one execution operation is even more damning, IMO. It is my hunch thar many to most of the suspects are exactly the most damning possibility....although, perhaps not all. That not all are, changes nothing.[/QUOTE]

got you Peter..for the heck of it i went into the rat's nest :dong: to have a look how many lookalike possibilitiesi had saved that have been found within dealey plaza by the photo analyists..i figured i recalled many but i was surprised by the amount found..many were from james richard's work in past years but not all..the other fellas had been very busy as well aside from those that Jack has presented to us of course here is just one comp.from Jame's work...for instance...for you to have a look at...b:questionmark:and ponder there are many others...:hmmmm2:

b

Attached Files
.jpg   moore_lookalikeprod_jr.jpg (Size: 97.57 KB / Downloads: 18)

Messages In This Thread
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Bernice Moore - 23-12-2009, 09:03 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 06:43 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 07:44 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 08:13 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 08:48 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 09:29 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 09:36 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 06:55 PM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 07:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The State of the ARRB today Jim DiEugenio 0 1,828 28-10-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  We should all feel vindicated today Anthony DeFiore 9 10,631 28-10-2017, 03:27 AM
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 98,158 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Today is the 53rd Anniversary of the “Oswald” Set-up Jim Hargrove 10 8,066 05-04-2016, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Hillary Clinton vs JFK: Why the Case is Relevant today Jim DiEugenio 8 6,894 29-11-2015, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  what happened to gary shaw? Edwin Ortiz 24 25,178 21-11-2015, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Does anyone know what happened to the other Kleins rifles? David Josephs 0 2,056 14-07-2015, 07:01 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  JFK would be a Republican today Tracy Riddle 11 5,117 02-07-2015, 05:20 PM
  Rachel Maddow admits Vietnam war only happened because JFK was assassinated Tracy Riddle 32 11,984 18-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Ken Garretson
  50 Years Ago Today Albert Doyle 20 9,302 11-03-2015, 08:59 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke