Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sincere apologies to Allan Eaglesham
Peter Presland Wrote:Having been absent for a while, my curiosity was piqued by Myra's post and I ended up reading the entire "What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" thread. Time well spent as it turns out too. I am very impressed.

Have to say that, as a relative JFK Assassination layman and dealing strictly with what I have come to regard as necessary 'protocols' (for want of a better word) of civilised productive debate, Alan has a point. The tone of some of Jim Fetzer's posts were verging on the gratuitously nasty.

Yes. I read the thread after the fact and thought Allan showed astounding poise and restraint.

Peter Presland Wrote:...
IOW - Alan Eaglesham and Jim Fetzer are BOTH potential major assets to this site and I sincerely hope they BOTH continue to provide us with their insights.

Egg-xactly! Two major assets and we're on the same side. We have too few assets as it is so we can't afford to waste any.

Messages In This Thread
Sincere apologies to Allan Eaglesham - by Myra Bronstein - 25-01-2010, 01:12 AM
Sincere apologies to Allan Eaglesham - by Myra Bronstein - 27-01-2010, 04:04 AM
Sincere apologies to Allan Eaglesham - by Myra Bronstein - 27-01-2010, 04:09 AM
Sincere apologies to Allan Eaglesham - by Myra Bronstein - 27-01-2010, 10:45 PM
Sincere apologies to Allan Eaglesham - by Myra Bronstein - 28-01-2010, 06:18 AM
Sincere apologies to Allan Eaglesham - by Myra Bronstein - 28-01-2010, 07:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FBI SA Nat Allan Pinkston says he found that Kleins sold C2766 David Josephs 6 5,749 13-02-2016, 02:15 AM
Last Post: David Josephs