Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People or Sheeple On JFK and 'The Whole Mess'
While real face-to-face meetings/discussions will NEVER replace the internet, I think given current technology and the 'diaspora' [I for example am in involuntary exile in Europe], we can create pseudo groups via webcameras and the right software that can make it feel as if all in separate locations can see and speak with one another in real time. This is SO much more important than just text on a screen for social action. Of course, now, all is monitored - especially something of political import and potential. **** 'em! If you won't take the risk, stay in bed and we'll start the Revolution without you. The journey of a thousand miles/kilometers starts with a single step...and don't forget, they wouldn't spy on us if the weren't AFRAID of us....so we start out with the advantage....morality/legally/constitutionality/humanity/truth [and even THEY know that] is on our side...and that is exactly why they fear us. [Their greatest vulnerability is that they know they are liars, cheats, thugs, murderers, usurers, propagandists, slavers, extortionists, exploiters, out-of-touch with Nature and Natural values and philosophy - even their own religions]. Only by keeping most from being aware of this, using coercion, force, thuggery, propaganda, lies, false-values, etc. as well as other negative actions, can they temporarily maintain their physical/financial/political/military (never moral) advantage. Never forget this! :ridinghorse:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
People or Sheeple On JFK and 'The Whole Mess' - by Peter Lemkin - 27-01-2010, 08:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RFK People can handle the truth.. Bernice Moore 2 3,668 13-02-2011, 02:31 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore