Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People or Sheeple On JFK and 'The Whole Mess'
Bruce Clemens Wrote:One form of activism that is safe and relatively easy to sell is the concept of serving on juries...and hanging trials when a defendant is on trial unjustly. All it takes is one juror to not agree, and be steadfast, and they can't convict.

A person can make a hobby of getting on juries in trials where the State is prosecuting (persecuting?) an individual for a "crime" that has no victim and has harmed no one. Heaven knows we have plenty of those kinds of trials these days, and they will increase as the War on (people who choose to use) Drugs and the "War on Terrorism" continue to escalate.

http://fija.org/

I lived most of my life back in the good 'ol US of A and never once got called for jury duty. Had I been [there is a certain control mechanism used, however, which filtered me out], I'd likely have be challenged and excused as biased, due to my beliefs and/or political work. That said, it is possible for those without a progressive 'past' - only a progressive 'heart' to make it into juries and there do some good.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
People or Sheeple On JFK and 'The Whole Mess' - by Peter Lemkin - 29-01-2010, 07:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RFK People can handle the truth.. Bernice Moore 2 3,668 13-02-2011, 02:31 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore