Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People or Sheeple On JFK and 'The Whole Mess'
Peter Lemkin Wrote:I'm quite sure MLK signed his own death warrant with the love and truth in the speech above. It was the one move too far for the Oligarchy and their profits from war and hate. They killed the dreamer. But not the Dream. Dream.

Agreed Peter. Peace+power=murder. History repeats over and over. But we must never give up. Our purpose on earth is to fight for love, justice and peace. The struggle gets tiring and depressing, but giving up means they win.

All last week as I basked in the ocean and sun of lovely Costa Rica, where the military was abolished the year I was born, how tempting it was to just want to leave America and one day retire to a country of peace. But...if everyone who thinks like we do did this then the powerful warmongers would have no opposition. Our efforts seem so minor and futile compared to their power.
BUT then I read that great quote you highlighted above by Howard Zinn: "...when people stop obeying (the powerful) have no power". YES!

Dawn

Messages In This Thread
People or Sheeple On JFK and 'The Whole Mess' - by Dawn Meredith - 18-02-2010, 03:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RFK People can handle the truth.. Bernice Moore 2 3,668 13-02-2011, 02:31 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore