Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
Here are more replies from Judyth about the Mexico City trip:

NO NEW EVIDENCE THAT CAN HELP RESEARCHERS DETERMINE IF LEE WENT TO MEXICO CITY OR NOT?
THINK BIOWEAPON....THINK OCHSNER...THEN READ....

The divorce 'rumor'...Lee crossed the border by car, not by bus. He rented or was given a car to use on the Mexican side of Nuevo Laredo. He did several things at that time, including visiting the USPHS station, telling someone there where he left the bioweapon when it wasn't handed off as planned. I have to find those documents but they exist in W.C. files.

Nobody has been able to account for Lee’s reported stop at the US Public Health Service station at the border, and in fact, the information was later quashed. The visit of course occurred.

There he reported leaving the bioweapon, due to its dangerous contents, and revealed its location at the souvenir shop, to an unknown authority. There is some evidence for this below (The Affidavit of William Kline denies this, but read both affidavits):

The following affidavit was executed by William Kline on July 31, 1964.

PRESIDENT’S COMMISSION ON THE ASSASSINATION OF AFFIDAVIT
PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY STATE OF TEXAS, County of Webb, as:
William Kline, being duly sworn, deposes and says that:

4. With respect to Lee Harvey Oswald, I have no personal knowledge
whatsoever of any check made on him by the United States Public Health
Service, Laredo, Texas, either upon his entry into or exit from Mexico in 1963.

Signed this 31st day of July 1964.
( S ) William Kline, WILLIAM KLINE.

Affidavit of Oran Pugh

The following affidavit was executed by Oran Pugh on August 26, 1964.

PRESIDENT’S COMMISSION ON THE ASSASSINATION OF AFFIDAVIT
PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY STATE OF TEXAS, County of Webb, as:
Oran Pugh, being duly sworn, deposes and says that:

1. I am Agent in Charge, United States Customs, Laredo, Texas.

2. Subsequent to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, I received
many telephone inquiries from news reporters from various parts of the United States.

. . .

4. In any event, all information supplied by me to news reporters was not based
upon my personal knowledge; rather, all such information was supplied to me by my
assistant, William Kline…

. . .

( b ) Lee Harvey Oswald checked into the United States Public Health Service,
International Bridge, Laredo, Texas, upon his re-entry into the United States in October 1963.

( c ) The Immigration and Naturalization Service does not presently have, nor has it ever
maintained a file containing information concerning Oswald’s trip to Mexico in 1963.

Signed this 26th day of August 1964.
(S) Oran Pugh, ORAN PUGH J. E. Curry

QUOTE FROM MY MANUSCRPT:

Lee also told me he had learned, while in Mexico, how we could easily obtain quickie divorces just across the border. After the assassination, The Warren Commission could not ignore reports (called “rumors” by the FBI) that Lee had asked about their divorce laws at some border towns. The FBI announced that “rumors” at one town had to refer to a man called Harvey Larry Rudcon, divorced three years earlier, in 1960. Bad roads stopped the FBI from looking into “rumors” in another border town.

REF: Commission Exhibit 2123

0/03/63: According to an FBI report located at the National Archives by Mr. [John] Armstrong in May 1999, the FBI had tracked Oswald's return trip to the U.S. from Mexico City, indicating that Oswald took a La Frontera bus from Mexico City… arriving at the border town on Nuevo Laredo on the morning of 10/3/63.

Of interest: Attached photo is view from Reily's that I photographed...The dark building not very far down the street is Eli Lily's. Lee only had to go there to pick up chemicals for us. He also dropped off materials there. Talk about convenient! Somebody at Eli Lilly's was involved in supplying the project with untraceable chemicals.

[Image: j61xdc.jpg]

You have Banister's right around the corner.

You have HUAC--Willis' office--right across the street.

You have Crescent City garage next door, where CIA and FBI and other agency vehicles park every day and get maintenance. They are actually renting space there, out of the sun.

You have Federal Building offices...All the intelligence community...

And you have Lee H. Oswald, 'defector' working for the anti-communist Reily Coffee Company--they are charter members of Ochsner's INCA organization.

How involved was the busy Ochsner with Lee Oswald?

Attached see Ochsner's photo on the back of the record PORTRAIT IN RED--where Lee's "debate' with Bringuier takes place.

At one point the voice of Alton Ochsner is heard on the recording.

[Image: 2mxg0lw.jpg]

What was the busy doctor doing at an obscure WDSU recording, later turned into a INCA recording?

What it meant is that Ochsner was perhaps the only person who knew Lee was a returned defector.

[Image: 264thc4.jpg]

FACT: Ochsner had met and knew Lee Oswald BEFORE the recording was made.

NEW EVIDENCE? THE LINKS BETWEEN ALL OF THIS WERE PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN UNTIL I SHOWED THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN OCHSNER, OSWALD, AND THE PROJECT...MOST OF THE SUPPORTING INFORMATION WAS RARELY, IF EVER, MENTIONED. NOBODY COULD TIE IT TOGETHER BEFORE NOW. BUT YOU ARE STARTING TO GET THE BIGGER PICTURE.

[Image: 29pz2c4.jpg]

BARB WILL TRY TO BRING UP SOME SILLY SIDE ISSUE, SUCH AS THE SIZE SOCKS I SAID I WORE AT ONE TIME IS INACCURATE...OR LIKE THE INDIANA BIOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION--A LOOSELY-KNIT ORGANIZATION I MET AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME--SHE COULD NOT FIND THEM REGISTERED, SO SHE SAID THEY DID NOT EXIST AND THAT I LIED... ETC, ETC...ANYTHING TO DIVERT FROM THE BIG PICTURE...

JVB

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 08-03-2010, 09:09 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 16,386 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 10,180 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 13,208 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 27,812 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 58,456 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,426 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 6,001 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 4,043 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,954 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 4,196 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke