Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
A MISSING POST (TO WHICH I REFER ABOVE AND THEREFORE POST NOW)

With appreciation to Jack, here are some responses from Judyth to Jack and to
Junkkareinen. I must say that, when I compare Jack and Barb's remarks with
Judyth's rebuttals, I find her replies convincing and Jack and Barb's far off-base.
And my thanks to Dixie for pointing out to Jack that Judyth has been here before.

Jim...

You are a newcomer to the Judyth experience. Get a complete copy of
her written story, as told to Martin Shackleford and some other LNs, and check
it against documentation. Rich DellaRosa did this. John Armstrong did it. Mary
Ferrell did it. After 9 months or so of study, all found she did not pass the
smell test.

One of the smelliest to me was her claim that Carlos Marcello took an interest
in the two lovers and put Lee and Judyth up at fancy hotels for love trysts. Huh?

===
THIS IS NOT TRUE. IT WAS CLAY SHAW.
===

Her claim that people who saw them together mistook her for Marina when
she looks nothing like Marina.

===
I ATTACH A PHOTO COMPOSITE OF MYSELF AND MARINA...MARINA WAS KEPT INSIDE SO MUCH THAT IN THE BOOK MARINA AND LEE IT SAYS SHE HADN'T EVEN BEEN TO THE FRENCH QUARTER UNTIL SEPT. AT THAT TIME LEE STAYED BEHIND AND SHE AND RUTH PAINE, WITH THEIR KIDS, WENT. WHY DIDN'T HE GO?.

[Image: hs9ly8.jpg]

LEE AND I HAD BEEN TO THE FRENCH QUARTER MANY TIMES. HE STAYED BEHIND BECAUSE HE DID NOT WANT TO BE SEEN WITH HIS WIFE THERE. MANY PEOPLE THOUGHT WE RESEMBLED EACH OTHER. YOU DECIDE IF IT WAS CLOSE ENOUGH IF YOU'D NEVER MET MARINA OSWALD.

Her claim of being passionate lovers when perhaps they worked at the same
company for only two months.

1) WE WERE BOTH HIRED ON MAY 9, 1963.

2) AFTER 11 WEEKS AND ONE DAY OF WORKING TOGETHER--ALMOST THREE MONTHS--LEE WAS TERMINATED ON FRIDAY, JUNE 19.

A) LEE AND I WORKED AT STANDARD COFFEE COMPANY ONE FULL WEEK BEFORE TRANSFERRING TO REILY. IT'S ON RECORD. AT THAT COMPANY, WHICH HAD ONLY THREE ROOMS, WE WERE TOGETHER FOR HOURS AT A TIME THERE.

B) WE RODE THE SAME BUS TO TOWN EACH MORNING AND MOST EVENINGS RETURNED BY BUS. WHEN HE GOT ON THE BUS IN THE MORNING, THE NEXT STOP WAS MINE. THAT'S HOW CLOSE WE LIVED TO EASCH OTHER.

C) WE MOVED INTO OUR RESPECTIVE APARTMENTS, FOR THE RECORD, THE SAME WEEK.

SEE DR. JOHN WILLIAMS' ANALYSIS IN "JUDYTH AND LEE IN NEW ORLEANS" WHICH EXPLAINS THE MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITIES.

3) I WAS TERMINATED ON AUGUST 9TH, THE DAY LEE WAS ARRESTED. READ THE BOOK.
===

The claim about a honeymoon in Cancun after Lee divorced Marina,
when the resort of Cancun did not exist then.

===
As Martin Shackeford has pointed out again and again, which is constantly ignored, there was a village called "Kankun" (after which Cancun was named). Yes, Lee said we would meet near Cichen-Itza which was in the news that year, and then go to "a fine hotel", which I thought might have been a joe. But it is not. Attached see Mayaland hotel, right at Chichen-Itza, not far from the ancient coastal village of Kankun...Cancun was developed several years later, but it was not I who said that but, as I have explained many times, when I pointed to the area, my literary agent said "Cancun."

CANCUN was placed in the book DEADLY ALLIANCE. As I have explained, the book was stolen from me and has not been edited by me and has errors. Yet I will never be allowed to correct them. Attached is a photo of Mayaland hotel, a fine hotel in operation since the 1930s, right where Lee said we would be meeting.

[Image: orl53o.jpg]

Note that a hotel is named after the original village KANKUN...thishas been transliterated by these people into Cancun, as did Dr. Platzman and my literary agent. It's easy to mistake.

Results include your SearchWiki notes for "Kankun village":

See a preview of the shared page
1. Hostel Kankun (Cancun, Mexico) - Hostel Reviews - TripAdvisor
Rated 3.5 out of 5.0

1 review
Hostel Kankun, Cancun: See traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Hostel Kankun, ... Mamitas Village, N/A, 0.7 mi 1.1 km, 4 of 5 stars ...
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-...nsula.html - Cached -

Get her written story and check it out. Have you read her claims, or have
you just formed an opinion based on what she has told you. (You are the
latest in a LONG LIST of researchers she has charmed.)
===

I go with John Armstrong. If he says her stories do not fit the documentation,
then they do not.

===
John Armstrong never, ever investigated me--only a second-hand investigation...
a single telephone call he says I made to him, which I did not.
===

Jack

Rarely do we agree on anything, Jack .... and this is probably the biggest thing. You have given your friend good advice, I hope he heeds it. Judyth is good, very good ... she is very intelligent, and heck, she was majoring in creative writing at UL Lafayette in the late 90s when this all started. It's also interesting that her supprters are nearly all male, the most vociferous ones being those who have met her or spoken to her. She always has an explanation, an excuse for everything. But do some simple fact checking on the basics of her story, and it falls apart.

===
My supporters are male? That's the reason to discredit me? I have female supporters, believe it or not. Pamela McElwain Brown, for example (nearly all of all her posts have been erased)--
I realize she has issues about the limo--there is also Terry Mauro, Lnda Mnor, and others, too.

Anyway, is it a sin to think men are mostly smarter than women and intellectually superior to them? That has always been my impression.
===

Judyth has taken some basics from her life ... being an outstanding science student and working at Reily Coffee and strung them together with events that do not check out to tell a story of a young girl conscipted into the CIA while a high school junior at a science fair in Indiana, . . .

===
THIS IS FROM THE STOLEN BOOK, DEADLY ALLIANCE, OUTLINE THAT DR. PLATZMAN WROTE. IT HAD BEEN A SPECULATION AND WAS MORPHED INTO THAT STATEMENT. IT WAS STOLEN FROM MY COMPUTER IN HOLLAND AND PRESENTED AS A FINISHED DOCUMENT WHEN I HAD NO HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO CORRECT IT. THANK GOD, I ALREADY TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS AND THAT THEY WOULD USE THIS TO DISCREDIT ME.
===

. . . to being molded into a secret cancer researcher funded and looked over all the way to Dave Ferrie's kitchen in Louisiana.

She claimed that as a high school student, some group of former military intel types had a class in Russian created just for her at the local community college so she could learn Russian and be able to read Russian cancer research journals.

Aside from being laughable on its face, I did some research and have documented that the school already HAD a Russian class two years before Judyth claims one was created there for her.

===
BARB IS LYING. SHE KNOWS THAT THE CLASSES SHE IS TALKING ABOUT WAS NOT TAUGHT BY DR. CONCEVITCH, BUT BY A DIFFERENT PROFESSOR. IT WAS A DAY CLASS AND I COULD NOT ATTEND. COL, DOYLE AND RETIRED MILITARY OFFICERS--YES, A COUPLE HAD BEEN INTEL, SO WHAT?--WANTED ME TO LEARN SOME RUSSIAN BECAUSE THERE WERE CANCER REPORTS OUT THERE IN RUSSIAN. IT WAS THE HEIGHT OF THE COLD WAR AND I WAS GOOD AT LANGUAGES. ASK BARB WHY IN THE WORLD A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT WAS TAKING A RUSSIAN CLASS AT NIGHT? THINK ABOUT THAT.

THEY CONTACTED DR. CONCEVITCH AND HAD A NIGHT CLASS SET UP. BARB DOES NOT MENTION THE NIGHT CLASS AT ALL, WHICH IS INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST OF HER. SHE KNOWS IT EXISTED AND THAT I ATTENDED IT. THE CLASS HAD ABOUT 15 STUDENTS ATTENDING. DR. CONCEVICH WAS NOT FROM BRADENTON, WHERE THE COMMUNITY COLLEGE WAS LOCATED. HE DROVE IN FROM SARASOTA.

ANOTHER THING BARB DOESN'T MENTION IS A LETTER FROM MY MOTHER SHOWING THE CLASS WAS 'FUNDED'--I DID NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT COLLEGE RUSSIAN CLASS WHILE IN HIGH SCHOOL. WHO PAID FOR IT? THE MILITARY GUYS. I HAVE PENTY OF RECORDS TO SHOW THAT A LOT OF RETIRED MILITARY OFFICERS WERE LIVING IN THE AREA WHO WERE COL. DOYLE'S FRIENDS. (HE WAS ALSO RETIRED, BUT TEACHING PHYSICS AT MY HIGH SCHOOL).

ED HASLAM, NIGEL TURNER, WIM DANKBAAR THOROUGHLY RESEARCHED SUCH INFORMATION, AS DID SHACKLEFORD AND PLATZMAN. BUT BARB WOULD PREFER ONLY TO MENTION THE DAY CLASSES AT THE COLLEGE.
===

She claims funding, grants, scholarships from the American Cancer Society, the National Science Foundation, NIH, etc ... researched all, spoke to people, have the annual reports for some of them, have letters from the American Cancer Society .... in not one of these place's records is any record of her ever having received a dime in either cash or equipment as she claims. (She did win a $250 prize toward college tuition in a high school science fair in Florida from the local chapter of the ACS there.) Beyond that, none of them ever heard of her.

===
AS I HAVE PREVIOUSLY EXPLAINED, THE GRANTS WERE AWARDED TO ME THROUGH THE COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY I ATTENDED AS I WAS AN UNDERGRADUATE. NEWSPAPER ARTICLES MENTION THESE GRANTS AND AWARDS--ACCORDING TO JUNKKARINEN, THE NEWSPAPERS ARE ALL WRONG.
===

She claimed to be the star of a summer program at Roswell Park Cancer Institute, with accolades and grants and scholarships heaped upon her and Dr. Moore of RP then becoming a secret mentor of sorts and overseeing her cancer research as she went off to college, he and Ochsner being somehow involved in her handling. Funny thing is, when I contacted Roswell Park with a question about the summer progrsam (it is still ongoing) I received a letter back from the dean, vice president and member of the board saying that Judyth "never completed the program as she was dismissed." I nearly fell off my chair. Lots of denials (first) then revisions, then excuses followed. But that is the word from RP and it was verified later by a reporter in her hometown in Florida who had been directed to me for some info for a story he was writing for the local paper.

===
THIS IS GETTING TOO MUCH. I AM SENDING A COPY OF THIS TO ED HASLAM. THIS WAS THRASHED OUT BEFORE. I WORKED IN DR. MOORE'S LAB AND WAS ENROLLED IN THE OTHER PROGRAM, BUT MY MAIN DUTIES WERE WITH DR. MOORE. I WAS INVITED PERSONALLY BY HIM TO WORK IN HIS LAB AND WAS ALSO ENROLLED IN THE SUMMER PROGRAM, WHICH I ATTENDED FOR SEMINARS AND PRESENTATIONS AND ALSO TO LEARN HOW TO HANDLE VIRUSES, WITH DR. GRACE.

I COMMITTED A HOUSING VIOLATION AND DR. MIRAND ASSUMED, THINKING BACK AFTER OVER FORTY YEARS, THAT THIS KICKED ME OUT OF THE PROGRAM HE WAS OVERSEEING, BUT HE WAS NOT THE BOSS AND I CONTINUED ON,.

NEWSPAPER ARTICLES SHOW WHEN I CAME BACK HOME, THERE WAS A BIG PARTY AS THE INSTITUTE AND AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY HAD TOLD REPORTERS ALL ABOUT WHAT I HAD MANAGED TO GET DONE.

I WAS THERE TO THE END OF THE SUMMER AND MY ONGOING WORK WAS SUPPORTED BY RPMI AFTERWARDS, AS THE ABSTRACT SHOWS, WHICH USES MELANOMA HAMSTER CELL LINES FROM RPMI--AND I WAS ENGAGED, AS THE ABSTRACT POINTS OUT, ACTIVELY AT THAT TIME IN CONTINUING RESEARCH. HOW COULD I HAVE GOTTEN THE AMSTER MELANOMAS TO WORK WITH IF I HAD BEEN DISMISSED? DID I STEAL THEM?

WHEN FIRST CONTACTED , RPMI SAID I HAD ATTENDED DURING 1962 AS A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT. THEY WERE OFF BY A WHOLE YEAR...IT WAS 1961 AND I ATTENDED AS A COLLEGE STUDENT. NEXT THING I KNEW, DR. MIRAND SAID I HAD BEEN DISMISSED--A SURPRISE OF COURSE TO ALL, INCLUDING ME. I PRESENTED MY FINAL SEMINAR PAPERS AND HE CONGRATULATED ME.

I WAS VERY UPSET AND WROTE TO HIM, AND HE WROTE BACK (I CAN PROVIDE THE LETTER) SAYING IT WAS HIS UNDERSTANDING THAT I HAD BEEN DISMISSED BUT HAD PERHAPS BEEN KEPT ON IN THE BOSS' LAB. NOT JUST 'PERHAPS'--I WAS. HE ALSO SAID HE WAS STAYING OUT OF THIS.

I KNOW HE WAS UPSET BECAUSE I HAD MOVED FROM THE 'Y' BUT THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY LAB WORK, AS THE HOUSING VIOLATION PROBLEM WAS TAKEN CARE OF BY DR. MOORE. I BELIEVE THE PASSAGE OF YEARS ONLY LEFT THE IMPRESSION THAT I HAD BEEN DISMISSED BECAUSE HE'D BEEN SO UPSET AND ANGRY ABOUT IT.

I WAS IN THE BOSS'S LAB, NOT IN MIRAND'S LABS.
SEE ATTACHED FILE ABOUT RETURNING FROM RPMI:
[Note: This file was not attached. I will check it out.]

BARB THEN SAYS....
===

I also sought to confirm what RP had told me by tracking down a couple of students who attended the same session she did. One did not remember her, one did ... and recalled she had caused a big problem and then was gone from the program.

===
NAME OF THE GIRL, BARB? I ONLY HAD ONE GIRLFRIEND THERE, FROM HUNGARY.
===

She claims to have a green iced tea glass that Oswald gave her thast was a promotional item being given away with Luzianne tea that summer at Reily Coffee ... in fact, she claims Oswald essentially stealing this glass to give it to her is what really got him fired. I contacted Reily Coffee about the promotion and learned they did have a green glass with tea giveaway once ... a "one time only" promotion that happened in like 1961 (don't have the info in front of me). No such promotion according to their records in 1963.

===
RIGHT--THEY HAD TO ADMIT THEY HAD THIS GREEN GLASS AS A PROMOTIONAL ITEM BECAUSE SOMEBODY MIGHT SHOW UP BESIDE ME WHO REMEMBERED IT...BUT THEY HAVE A 'RECORD' WHICH BARB DOES NOT PRODUCE--JUST WHAT MR. REILY TOLD HER--THAT YES, THEY USED THE GREEN GLASS TWO YEARS EARLIER. PRAY, HOW WOULD I HAVE KNOWN ABOUT A GREEN GLASS EVER USED AS A PROMOTIONAL ITEM? HOWEVER, IT WAS A SHORT RUN AND ONLY RAN ONE DAY. IT IS POSSIBLE THESE WERE LEFT OVER BOXES AND USED FOR A SPECIAL PROMOTION, SUCH AS A GRAND OPENING OF SOME STORE.

BARB DOES NOT PRODUCE A RECORD OF WHEN THE RUN ON GREEN GLASSES WAS MADE.
WHY? THEY DID RUNS ALL THE TIME.

THE CHANCES OF MR. REILY REMEMBERING THAT A RUN OF GREEN GLASSES WAS DONE AT REILY'S IN 1961, NOT 1963, AFTER MORE THAN 40 YEARS, IS REALLY QUITE SILLY, AS REILY DID NOT KEEP INVENTORIES ON THEIR PREMIOUM RUNS MORE THAN A COUPLE OF YEARS. MRS. RELY DOES NOT HAVE A RECORD. I KNOW, BECAUSE I KEPT SUCH RECORDS MYSELF FOR THE COMPANY.
===

Lots more, I have checked many things. Anyway, you are correct Jack, Fetzer, and anyone else, needs to do some serious checking before they find themselves mesmerized with her memories and information about her days in the arms of Oswald.

Bests,
Barb :-)

[quote name='Barb Junkkarinen' post='185181' date='Feb 28 2010, 06:38 PM'][quote name='Jack White' post='185174' date='Feb 28 2010, 05:56 PM']
Jim...You are a newcomer to the Judyth experience. Get a complete copy of
her written story, as told to Martin Shackleford and some other LNs, and check
it against documentation. Rich DellaRosa did this. John Armstrong did it. Mary
Ferrell did it. After 9 months or so of study, all found she did not pass the
smell test.

One of the smelliest to me was her claim that Carlos Marcello took an interest
in the two lovers and put Lee and Judyth up at fancy hotels for love trysts. Huh?

Her claim that people who saw them together mistook her for Marina when
she looks nothing like Marina.

Her claim of being passionate lovers when perhaps they worked at the same
company for only two months. The claim about a honeymoon in Cancun
after Lee divorced Marina, when the resort of Cancun did not exist then.

Get her written story and check it out. Have you read her claims, or have
you just formed an opinion based on what she has told you. (You are the latest
in a LONG LIST of researchers she has chaarmed.)

I go with John Armstrong. If he says her stories do not fit the documentation,
then they do not.

Jack[/quote]

Rarely do we agree on anything, Jack .... and this is probably the biggest thing. You have given your friend good advice, I hope he heeds it. Judyth is good, very good ... she is very intelligent, and heck, she was majoring in creative writing at UL Lafayette in the late 90s when this all started. It's also interesting that her supprters are nearly all male, the most vociferous ones being those who have met her or spoken to her. She always has an explanation, an excuse for everything. But do some simple fact checking on the basics of her story, and it falls apart.

Judyth has taken some basics from her life ... being an outstanding science student and working at Reily Coffee and strung them together with events that do not check out to tell a story of a young girl conscipted into the CIA while a high school junior at a science fair in Indiana, to being molded into a secret cancer researcher funded and looked over all the way to Dave Ferrie's kitchen in Louisiana.

She claimed that as a high school student, some group of former military intel types had a class in Russian created just for her at the local community college so she could learn Russian and be able to read Russian cancer research journals. Aside from being laughable on its face, I did some research and have documented that the school already HAD a Russian class two years before Judyth claims one was created there for her. She claims funding, grants, scholarships from the American Cancer Society, the National Science Foundation, NIH, etc ... researched all, spoke to people, have the annual reports for some of them, have letters from the American Cancer Society .... in not one of these place's records is any record of her ever having received a dime in either cash or equipment as she claims. (She did win a $250 prize toward college tuition in a high school science fair in Florida from the local chapter of the ACS there.) Beyond that, none of them ever heard of her.

She claimed to be the star of a summer program at Roswell Park Cancer Institute, with accolades and grants and scholarships heaped upon her and Dr. Moore of RP then becoming a secret mentor of sorts and overseeing her cancer research as she went off to college, he and Ochsner being somehow involved in her handling. Funny thing is, when I contacted Roswell Park with a question about the summer progrsam (it is still ongoing) I received a letter back from the dean, vice president and member of the board saying that Judyth "never completed the program as she was dismissed." I nearly fell off my chair. Lots of denials (first) then revisions, then excuses followed. But that is the word from RP and it was verified later by a reporter in her hometown in Florida who had been directed to me for some info for a story he was writing for the local paper. I also sought to confirm what RP had told me by tracking down a couple of students who attended the same session she did. One did not remember her, one did ... and recalled she had caused a big problem and then was gone from the program.

She claims to have a green iced tea glass that Oswald gave her thast was a promotional item being given away with Luzianne tea that summer at Reily Coffee ... in fact, she claims Oswald essentially stealing this glass to give it to her is what really got him fired. I contacted Reily Coffee about the promotion and learned they did have a green glass with tea giveaway once ... a "one time only" promotion that happened in like 1961 (don't have the info in front of me). No such promotion according to their records in 1963.

Lots more, I have checked many things. Anyway, you are correct Jack, Fetzer, and anyone else, needs to do some serious checking before they find themselves mesmerized with her memories and information about her days in the arms of Oswald.

Bests,
Barb :-)
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 27-03-2010, 03:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 15,074 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 10,033 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,305 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 26,322 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 55,093 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,289 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,900 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,807 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,492 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,884 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke