Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A pointless thread on 'Free to Use' map and others.
Myra Bronstein Wrote:Anthony,

Another claim you made, in post #10, is that "[Don] has added a lot of speculative crap as if they are facts."

When asked to give specifics you replied, in post #12, "I can't summarize all his speculations in one quick message."

Well you've had many weeks to back up your claim yet you have failed to do so. In fact you haven't even tried to back up your claim.

You need to give specifics when you make such a charge on this forum. This is your opportunity to do so.

Myra

If you reread that original message from me you can see that I said that I can not list everything in one message.
But you persist in being abusive, so let's play your little game. Here is one error. On his map he shows Zapruder a couple of feet IN FRONT of Sitzman on the pedestal. The Moorman photo shows that Sitman was right next to Zapruder, to his left and slightly behind him. Why? Because he had vertigo and asked her to hold onto him.
Ok, now your turn. I just mentioned only one thing and you've wasted 10 minutes of my time. Now you reply that my original message said there were several errors and I have mentioned only one, so I owe you more. Then I'll reply with ANOTHER. And then you reply that TWO is not several and I owe you more. So I then reply with ANOTHER. So let's play your little game and let me know when I am up to 100 items. Is that enough for you?
Or do you want 1,000? Maybe 1,000,000?

Messages In This Thread
A pointless thread on 'Free to Use' map and others. - by Myra Bronstein - 31-03-2010, 04:31 AM
A pointless thread on 'Free to Use' map and others. - by Myra Bronstein - 21-05-2010, 11:56 PM
A pointless thread on 'Free to Use' map and others. - by Anthony Marsh - 22-05-2010, 12:14 AM
A pointless thread on 'Free to Use' map and others. - by Myra Bronstein - 22-05-2010, 12:20 AM
A pointless thread on 'Free to Use' map and others. - by Myra Bronstein - 22-05-2010, 12:26 AM
A pointless thread on 'Free to Use' map and others. - by Myra Bronstein - 22-05-2010, 05:28 AM
A pointless thread on 'Free to Use' map and others. - by Myra Bronstein - 23-05-2010, 05:45 PM
A pointless thread on 'Free to Use' map and others. - by Myra Bronstein - 23-05-2010, 09:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mercedes Hijacks Che Image for Free Market Insult Ed Jewett 3 4,764 13-01-2012, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea
  Atlantic Free Press Closing Doors Ed Jewett 0 2,478 22-12-2011, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett