Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A pointless thread on 'Free to Use' map and others.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Yes Anthony, where is your original plat? I just don't think you made your map just from memory on a Commodore 64. Perhaps Don used the same plat as well. Or perhaps you copied Don's? You have given NO EVIDENCE that Don stole your 'FREE TO COPY' map, merely unsubstantiated accusations and a case of the big green monster. I hope you are not a lawyer in your day job. I hate to be your client.

I already uploaded my original plat many messages ago.

http://the-puzzle-palace.com/Dealey.gif

Maybe you didn't read all the messages in this thread.
I drew it by hand on my Commodore 64 in 1990.
There were no other computer drawn maps before then.
Mine was the first, so I did not get the computer map from some other source and Roberdeau had no other possible source for the same computer map as mine.
He simply stole it from me. If he wanted to steal someone else's map, I don't care. But he stole my research and then claimed it as his own. And certain people here are blindly defending him only as a way to attack me.
One who did has refused to look at the very evidence she demanded that I upload. Will you? Will you rush to judgment without even looking at the evidence?
Roberdeau's map is IDENTICAL to mine pixel by pixel in the places that he did not change. That can not be accidental. All he did was download my map and then added his own ideas.
AND took out my copyright notice. THAT is a violation of the copyright law. If you want to talk about lawyers ask a lawyer what penalty there is for removing a copyright notice.

© Fraudulent Copyright Notice. — Any person who, with fraudulent intent, places on any article a notice of copyright or words of the same purport that such person knows to be false, or who, with fraudulent intent, publicly distributes or imports for public distribution any article bearing such notice or words that such person knows to be false, shall be fined not more than $2,500.
(d) Fraudulent Removal of Copyright Notice. — Any person who, with fraudulent intent, removes or alters any notice of copyright appearing on a copy of a copyrighted work shall be fined not more than $2,500.

And stop making up phony statements and attributing them to me. I said nothing about drawing my map from memory. It took months of research and having a new survey of Dealey Plaza to get some details correct.

Messages In This Thread
A pointless thread on 'Free to Use' map and others. - by Myra Bronstein - 31-03-2010, 04:31 AM
A pointless thread on 'Free to Use' map and others. - by Myra Bronstein - 21-05-2010, 11:56 PM
A pointless thread on 'Free to Use' map and others. - by Myra Bronstein - 22-05-2010, 12:20 AM
A pointless thread on 'Free to Use' map and others. - by Myra Bronstein - 22-05-2010, 12:26 AM
A pointless thread on 'Free to Use' map and others. - by Myra Bronstein - 22-05-2010, 05:28 AM
A pointless thread on 'Free to Use' map and others. - by Myra Bronstein - 23-05-2010, 05:45 PM
A pointless thread on 'Free to Use' map and others. - by Anthony Marsh - 23-05-2010, 07:02 PM
A pointless thread on 'Free to Use' map and others. - by Myra Bronstein - 23-05-2010, 09:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mercedes Hijacks Che Image for Free Market Insult Ed Jewett 3 4,764 13-01-2012, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea
  Atlantic Free Press Closing Doors Ed Jewett 0 2,479 22-12-2011, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett