Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lara Logan, You Suck
LARA LOGAN: Well, it really depends on the circumstances. It’s hard to know here. Michael Hastings, if you believe him, says that there were no ground rules laid out. And, I mean, that just doesn’t really make a lot of sense to me, because if you look at the people around General McChrystal, if you look at his history, he was the Joint Special Operations commander. He has a history of not interacting with the media at all. And his chief of intelligence, Mike Flynn, is the same. I mean, I know these people. They never let their guard down like that. To me, something doesn’t add up here. I just—I don’t believe it. [emphasis added]

So far, so good, baby. But those who do not understand deep political structures, strategies, and tactics are doomed to support them.

Of course it doesn't add up! How could such deep currents be fathomable by "mainstream" waders?

"These people" were in complete control of what they told Hastings, and they got precisely what they were expecting.

Everything was just hunkey-dorey in Afghanistan. But hey, da general fucked up and had to go. So let's resurrect Betrayus and ... ya know, while we're at it, why not make a few flea-fart changes to how we're winning the snots and minds of the Afghans.

And how about that Oreo-in-Chief, swingin' his thing and smackin' the general off-side the helmet with it! He da man!

Welcome to the Gulf of Pigs.

Messages In This Thread
Lara Logan, You Suck - by Keith Millea - 29-06-2010, 06:08 PM
Lara Logan, You Suck - by Jan Klimkowski - 29-06-2010, 10:06 PM
Lara Logan, You Suck - by Keith Millea - 30-06-2010, 02:56 AM
Lara Logan, You Suck - by Myra Bronstein - 30-06-2010, 06:13 AM
Lara Logan, You Suck - by Myra Bronstein - 30-06-2010, 06:17 AM
Lara Logan, You Suck - by Charles Drago - 30-06-2010, 01:12 PM
Lara Logan, You Suck - by Jan Klimkowski - 30-06-2010, 05:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NSA make over to suck in the children Magda Hassan 1 2,727 25-01-2014, 11:46 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt