Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plane Speeds Were Not Possible.....Only A Fiction
Carsten Wiethoff Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:I'm not a pilot nor an aeronautics engineer, but I am trained as a scientist and it doesn't seem logical to me either - more important it didn't seem believable to those pilots who had flown these types of planes and some who had even flown those very planes!......and WERE knowledgeable about aircraft and aircraft design and what is and is not possible or likely. 9-11 is a series of unlikely to impossible events one after another, just like 11-22-63...in my mind for the same reasons.

That said, a remote controlled plane or 'special' plane might have different capabilities. It should be possible to determine the exact speed from the FDR and some calculations based on the photos of the crash. I don't trust the government to give us the answers on any of this....:flute:

I don't see, how remote controlling an aircraft could change it's aerodynamic properties, so whether or not a pilot was at the physical controls does not matter. Of course, if it wasn't really a Boeing 767 ...
The FDR of UA175 was officially never found, so it cannot be used to determine the speed.
The study I quoted in the above post is based on the three dimensional radar returns of the plane, so as long as one trusts the raw data and there were no "plane swaps" or similar confusion, it should be fairly accurate.
Interestingly I tried to search for this paper at the NTSB website and could not find it, even if it certainly comes from that source.

[Update:] I found another NTSB speed study for UA175, based on video data. It can be downloaded here. The results vary between 473 Knots and 507 knots, depending on the method.

No, Remote Control won't change aerodynamics or keep it together if it exceeds tolerances, but it could make possible maneuvers and precision guidance to small objects [like towers] at high speeds, that a pilot would be hard put to do [and impossible for the rank amateurs we were told did it]. I agree that officially [sic] the DFR were not found, but there were reports by people on the ground of them BEING found!.....as for plane swaps or data swaps from the planes......caveat emptor! :aetsch:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Plane Speeds Were Not Possible.....Only A Fiction - by Peter Lemkin - 23-08-2010, 08:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UK plane crash kills members of bin Laden family, police say Drew Phipps 1 3,422 02-08-2015, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Reported Airspeed of Plane Into WTC Impossible - Must Have Been Drone or Lie! Peter Lemkin 0 2,517 17-02-2014, 09:25 AM
  The 9/11 Mystery Plane and the Vanishing of America Peter Lemkin 9 6,794 06-10-2012, 03:31 PM
  The plane crashes of 9/11 were fabrications . . . James H. Fetzer 37 11,629 08-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Pentagon Employee Says Plane Did Not Crash into Building Jack White 11 7,283 25-09-2011, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  EXCELLENT New Film From 911 Pilots For Truth!!!!! Blows Official Fiction Out of Skies! Peter Lemkin 8 5,848 19-08-2011, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Full On: Plane / No Plane and other Anomalies Debate re: the Pentagon Attack Peter Lemkin 0 2,485 05-02-2011, 09:00 AM