Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Only Are Corporations Persons - They Are Immune From Liability Abroad!
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Quote::thefinger: - to the Courts and the Corporations - if there be any difference.......
Almost certainly they are a corporation or company. See this:
http://www.deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/...stcount=19

Well, whether the US is owned by an Archbishop [where are Monty Python when you need them!?] or not, it is clear [seriously], that the Intelligence agencies are around to do the bidding of the Corporations; the Congress is owned by the Corporations and passes the laws they need; The Corporations choose those Presidents they like and kill [or defeat] those they don't - mostly just not letting any Corporate-unfriendly ones even run; The Judiciary is packed with Corporate-friendly judges and the Supreme Court is a Corporate bunch of groupies, now; the Military enforces the wars and other actions the Corporations need; and Government and World Globalist Policy Groups do the Corporate bidding. Nice set-up! Who looses...about 99.5% of the World's population, that's all...and 100% of its Nature and other Living Things. Corporatism is killing US and the Planet. If not ended soon, it will, IMO, end us. The latest Judicial (sic) decisions to grant even greater impunity to Corporations to do harm and not be accountable - to have 'rights' of persons; but no responsibilities of 'persons' are nothing short of obscene. Why people are not marching in the streets amazes me. The Banks are clearly Corporations of sorts and the Treasury increasingly is their piggybank and their's alone. They have long issued the money and charged interest on it - not the U.S. Govt. Well, as Mussolini said, "Fascism is better called Corporatism'. About says it all. :bebored:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Not Only Are Corporations Persons - They Are Immune From Liability Abroad! - by Peter Lemkin - 05-10-2010, 06:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Corporations are people, my friend." (Mitt Romney in Iowa) Ed Jewett 0 3,251 13-08-2011, 07:07 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Everything is Political, more so for the Corporations! Peter Lemkin 2 6,581 15-12-2010, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  New laws give corporations even more power to influence political campaigns in US election Magda Hassan 2 3,629 22-01-2010, 04:17 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin